GOOOOOD fuckign DAAAAAMN N ITTT...

GOOOOOD fuckign DAAAAAMN N ITTT, whenver i seeone of those sdhitty little am*rican fags replying to one of my basec threads i hjudt........ ij ust..... FU&CKIGN GRauiptraenjugwjir .i mm , i'm filed with a blood thritrstyu rage, I FUCKING HATE AM*RICANS SO MUCH I WISH THEY ALL DIED whenver an am*rican replies to my threads i iwish death WDEATHH_) atrse0yhropa i wanna fucking rip their heads in 2 anmake fucking hole at the top of their heads put m,y hands right in there adn them BRAAAA0aRHARGHAHGHARGHAHGAHgt their weak heasds ,,,,,,, BASH the am*rican dogs, KILL the am*RICANS dogs , they reply to my threads WITH THEIR FAGGY """""""WITTY"""""" RESPONES HRURRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRR SUck my sick fafgs suck my dick SUCK MY DICK FAgs dusHGHPAR ,,,,,,,, foooooooooooghhhhh, 0am*ricans your end is near, you will never defy me again AS I AM YOUR MASTEr and you arem y slave, grrrrrrrrrr CFUC K did you know taht am*RICAn is actua,lly anamed the united states of reddit??? did you??? fuUFCUIO AMR*CAISN GAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA , and fUFKC fuck KILLING AMR*CIANS IS GREAT mkiklling amr8caisn verty good and you should tgtry it some time,k,,,, AF aotat owhen am*ricans die, their mothers don't even cry, am*ricans are psychopathis soulless hedonistic creatures of desire that must be purgeed, they ONLY CARWE ABOUT FUCKIGN BITCHES ADN GETTING MONey kill all AM*RICANS and this world? this world, at least 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 trillion billion times b etter, when aM*RICVANS DIE, we are gonna wiin, and we baSH fuckkkkk, ohhhhhhhh, bveheading am*ricans owuld be great right now these sharty farty fatty cunts MONGRELLLLLSSSSSSS, who let these faggots WHO EVEN LET THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS gaaaaaaaaaaaaah, creatures of the night is what they are, and yet they are fagggiotoos ,,ak' not even creatures of the night, just CREATURES, the night due to how UGLy they are, fucking UGLY, agggggggh, the am*rican dogs must all die alll all allll, wooow, fuck, am*rican I HATE AMR*CIANSsaa

Attached: 1470347585383.webm (480x360, 484K)

Tl;dr

KILL am*ricans

lllllllllllllllllleeeeelllllllllllllll

suck my ass

OP is an ass eater

bleed

Go eat more ass, I hear you're good at that

get killed

Eat ass.

slit your throat

You're not a real man unless you've tongue punched a fartbox before. I don't take orders from sissies. Go bite the bullet or lose the pretentios attitude bottomfeeder.

throw yourself in the middle of the ocean

Eat ass, you'll love it

suicidebomb a military base

base base based

Eat ass and smoke weed 420 digit.

get mauled by a bear

hhhhhhh

ggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh