This is my favorite board, i love Jow Forums

this is my favorite board, i love Jow Forums

Attached: opoopoo.png (1200x1200, 106K)

Me too! Can you please draw a bobkot eating a chicken?

Draw this

Attached: based.jpg (220x327, 24K)

Same

glad we agree

Wtf racist

sorry fellas, i'm busy drawing other stuff

Oh ok. Keep up the good work!

Attached: cirno_chan_by_yuuki2.jpg (774x1031, 115K)

thank you for understanding!
pic related is what i'm working on

Attached: crotu.png (1050x1680, 590K)

The Jow Forums bigfoot returns!

What

Jow Forums is home how. it's my favorite board. but i'm tired of romaniaposting and people complaining about gayposting. i just want some more niceposting and gayposting and that's why i support cirnoposters too. they preserve board culture. it all went downhill when kagariposter was farming gets.

Gayposters should slit their throats

this is gay as fuck punishment for breaking rules on Jow Forums, faggot. kys

no, gayposting is board culture. it's not even about boy's fucking boys. it's litearlly about being nice and positive about sexuality and body image. and yeah that sounds pretty socjus but i just like it when we're nice to each other.

this. i want the board to be great again, and it needs to happen now

gayposting is d*sc*rd culture. Kill yourself out of Jow Forums cringelord.

gayposting has its own shit boards either go there or off yourself

Old poster, this is the only pic I have of him.

Attached: ed08p1.png (1200x1800, 910K)

>/>8293741
Fuck off, poofta.

remember when spainchan and romaniakun wanted to fuck? before modern romaniaposter?

it was so cash

as for you too, if you dont understand the value of gayposting, you dont understand bant. go back to your home boards. i know this board started as a containment for Jow Forums and Jow Forums but it has it's own culture now and you should go to your home boards if gayposting and niceposting make you uncomfortable.

this is a very accepting board, but we really just want to have a good time. we wanna post Jow Forums memes, tohou shit, gay shit, and just have a good time. You've no reason to not let us have our forum.

we've literally created a whole forum of niceposters who just wanna share memes and support each other and if you dont like that you should go. Jow Forums is like the only place on the internet where i can post edgy shit and also be nice to other posters. i want to preserve that.

you posted something so reminiscent of the Jow Forums i missed, but you told em to fuck off cuz i support gayposting. i dont even begin to understand.

>/>8293784
It has autism. No need for further replies
Go out in the kitchen, grab a knife and stab yourself in the eye.

Stop lumping together gayposting with other forms of posting. Only the poof minority are ok with your revolting fetish

this is my home board you aids riddled faggot
if you want your safe space go to reddit, twitter, or other heavily moderated retard containment sites
Jow Forums is not the place for you

F*ggots get the cross

you're both bigger faggots than any gayposter on this board and i encourage you to choke to death on big black cocks.

t. homo mad that he will never be completely accepted by society

Interesting. I thought being a poofta was supposed to be synonymous with niceposting

It's the law of land, pal. And gayposting != niceposting, the sperg outs have disproved that time and time again.

Attached: 01_31_18_ed2.png (1200x1800, 827K)

i pat the cirno

Attached: cirno pat.png (657x693, 341K)

Begons, Imp!

Attached: 44D9E893-1C1E-441A-8998-45C0BF085E7B.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Enjoy your AIDS

>hurr law of the land
Most of this place used used to be against bandwagoning. You know, that exact circlejerk shit you're trying to promote right there.

Attached: 1530852616122.gif (300x225, 1.88M)

Curious how some of the most reasonable posts come from Belgium.

Then maybe there's another belgian involved because my moments of clarity are few and far between

Attached: 1532416532437.jpg (125x115, 2K)

>/>8294304
Fuck off, poofta. Off course a fucking europoor comes to defend the gayposters.

>if you're against me you're with them
I'll leave you to think about how weak of a point that is you're actually making
And how you're actually proving me right about how much of a circlejerker you really are.

The point of Jow Forums is the lack of rules and absolute freedom to post whatever you want. At least it used to be.

Evidence:
Waffle flag
Green quotes
Bashing antipoofta banter
It's elementary deductive reasoning, you nitwit. The facts align: you are a poofta.

if they were going to give up on their specific circle jerk they'd have done it a year ago the autism is too strong and they all organize off site

Freedom of speech does not protect one from social judgement. Pooftas can spew their filth, and they will be justly shunned by Jow Forums.

okay so in other words you got nothing and now you're pretending to be le ebin banter thanks for confirming

That is also true. I was talking more about people aiming to completely ban them.

Dismissing evidence because you don't like it? I don't know how yuros run their court system, but in the civilized world your behavior does not stand.

Attached: hmmmhmmmm.png (319x1073, 376K)

Okay lad keep trying harder and harder. Good talk
Yeah no sorry fren but that's complete horseshit. Basically you're implying if one or two people can spam the same shit over and over enough then somehow magically the entire board should be against the shit they spam, not just against the fact that they're spamming. That's retarded if everyone thought like that anyone could start spamming something to get the board to go against it. If that's really how you go about things you're pretty much an easily controllable lemming

This poor thread...

i think you either misunderstood either my post or my intent somehow

bint bad lol

Hmm maybe. But your post can't possibly be right the biggest gayspam shitposters so many months ago was normtard and the biggest gayspam shitposter in the last couple of weeks was korbo. So just talking about "them" as if they're one group doesn't really mesh with reality.

Look whatever I have to go but my bottom line point is if you're gonna start gatekeeping a board around "you have to hate X to be part of the sekrit club" then you're pretty much setting it up to head straight into the toilet. Then eventually people don't come here anymore to have fun, they just get herded into blogposting even more about how they hate the ebil ebil X so much. And newfigs don't come in here and bring along their content with them, they just either leave, or join the cryalot club as well. And then the board stops getting creative and just becomes an endless saltmine instead. See also: Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /v/

this is gay, let's just appreciate board culture instead of all this useless arguing

Lol

javascript:quote('8294772');
Anonymous (ID: nNKWaski) 06/28/19(Fri)06:26:57 No.8294772▶
Agreed

Attached: 1517304704034.png (540x540, 113K)