Hi pol black guy here

Summer is here and My white friends kept getting sunburns all the time.serious what are sunburns like?

Attached: Sunburn2.jpg (615x620, 59K)

Please leave my country. You aren't welcome.

Niggers tongue my anus

Sheeeeiiitt, Tyrone, how do you get sunburns of all people?

How it is to have a 70 IQ?

Attached: 1516032069822.jpg (700x404, 60K)

Only whites that get sunburns are albino anglos.

It's the same feeling niggers get when they maintain a job

I would pop that

Thanks for saving the white race again England

Did he rub his back against one of these

Attached: amb_2252.jpg (567x850, 135K)

It’s not that bad. You have to fuck up pretty bad to get a bad sunburn.

Do we really need this thread every day?

If I popped that, would you die?

Attached: 4215976B-C897-4699-A8D4-7FDC874A7DEE.jpg (600x552, 14K)

I'm not Anglo and I burn after like 5 minutes in the December sun.

This is a question I ask as well
t. brown latino

Danebro...
You know we have no data on how niggers feel holding a job. Seeing as it's never actually happened.

When you try to digest all the conspiracy theories. The final form is red pill.

Attached: 1f9339f7571c48877d412ea18b437d06.jpg (1300x908, 298K)

That's because your frienda are retards. I mean, that's a given if they befriended someone like you.
Adaptation is key. You can't spend an entire day in the sun after being confined in a house all year round. Do it gradually over a week or two, get tanned and mostly immune to this shit.

rickets is still a thing in the uk

you'll never guess why

Attached: hmmm.png (796x398, 82K)

It would be extremely painful

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (474x266, 32K)

Take your shirt off and stay in direct summer sunlight for the whole day and you'll find out. Blacks are not immune to sunburn.

Fuck your flag so retarded, whats that fucking dot doing there?

Revenge of Stalin plant. OP, smear yourself with the juice of that plant and you will learn, if you're' that curious

It feels like a warning sign that too much exposure to the sun is dangerous.

Enjoy boiling in that pot, frognigger.

>you'll never guess why
I feel like this is a clickbait headline I'm supposed to click

>this thread again
Go dilate, tranny.

I know you’re white because black people do get tans and burns they just go blacker

sage

If you weren't a proxy you would know.

That's just God doing you a solid because he knows you're going to need that dark skin in Hell, nigger.

Attached: 1561638570724.jpg (600x600, 69K)

its like being triggered by seeing successful white couples jamal

It feels the same as when a Boer gives you a poesklap Sipho. No get of the phone, the flower beds are not going to weed themselves.

I can’t even imagine being this stupid and not going in the shade when your back starts heating up this badly long enough for the burn to get this bad.

shitskins can't even survive naturally in england lmao. overcast and dense forests are the white man's natural ally.

because they cherry pick images from some slow idiot who needed medical attention from not feeling pain or just too dumb to know they were hurting theirselves

It feels like when your great grandpa would get whipped by my great grandpa for not picking cotton fast enough

it just mostly burns but on the outside not on the inside like when you want to ask your dad a question and you remember you are a nigger and he ran out on you and your mama years ago.

Attached: PFO5-636NiyRbjdAAyDM_gBJo6WyBrTDhWJqSSSveCg.jpg (348x405, 11K)

Lmao

You're asking about sunburns, but you should be asking how to use grammar properly. You sound like a consultant for the documentary Idiocracy. When you write or speak like a fucking monkey, that's how you'll be treated.

I’m Lebanese and very pale. It’s funny I don’t get super tan/dark but never sun burn.
>pic related

Attached: 4C7B1FBC-9106-4BD6-8462-4E058DBCDF93.jpg (4032x3024, 3.52M)

What is this, the 8th day in a row this copypasta has been posted? How is it still getting replies?

This is as dark as I get after working outside almost every day for most of this summer

Underrated post

Black people get sunburn dumb larping cracker it just takes a more intense sun

>bbc africa

When i get sunburn i became black. Real Negro. That's why here black looking people considered poor.

The current heatwave over Europe is the beginning of a Jewish geoengineering project to make niggers and dune coons feel more comfortable in Europe

Attached: 5E8DBCF2-586B-4439-B214-C0468323965A.jpg (183x173, 8K)

kek
>404 dad not found

Attached: 1561286755224.png (567x430, 459K)

What does vitamin d and sulfate deficiency feel like? You're up too north

Based.

Dying.

You lie. I still sunburn and I tan to your point. Maybe you're not exposed to enough sun? Do you also get sunspots on your shoulders and back?

These are all good. Thread is for psychological support. This one of the things whites get bantered with, and usually comes after seasoning.

heat is mostly not a problem, europeans are evolved to subsist in very low light climates caused by dense forestation and overcast skies, not necessarily cold ones (though there is probably some adaptation). that's why inuits are still shit colored.

But this is not pale at all, you have 4th phototype, you almost can not get burnt. Sunburns are only possible if you have phototype 3 or lower, and even with phototype 3 you usually just get red, blisters are rare. Phototype 1 is hell btw, my friend even has to swim in a t-shirt in order not to get burnt, and his skin color resembles a ghost.

why do w*te people do this

I guess this lad hasn't visited London.
Or Birmingham.
Or Rotherham.

I get the worst sun burns! But after it peels and after I finally tan, I look chad as fuck! But a fat and ugly version.

you know how it feels when you get scrape or cut and there is no blood or when you accidentally peel off the 1st layer of skin

thats how it feels

Japan bringing the heat

I would pop it as well.

heh, i get it.

bump

imagine peeing on this persons back while it was like this.

first page first post

what other kinds of whites are there?

>Be nigger
>Immune to the sun
>Can enjoy the outdoors, long hikes, nature without protection
>Never leaves the city
Why?

kkk iz in de woodz n sheit

Skin feels tight when you move, sensitive to the touch. The skin is warm, even in an air conditioned environment.

saved

are you saying mongolians consider black negros poor and so ugly looking they are so afraid of becoming negros they mide the sun ?!

Attached: lol.png (800x1280, 209K)

That's not pale buddy, sorry.

cringe especially when your a moortugeuse who has black dna

kys sexpat

Oh yah good quezzion yah br aksin a nigga right thair , lend me 1 sec to thenk bout thies shheeiit diss a hard 1 to fugure out tho , uhm ooohm well perhaps its li.. nah dats stoopid n sheetz , eyxcuse my french buuut whatz tha quezzion again ??? Oh i ia ...how ah nigga feeelz with iq of 64 it wuz yah aksed Baaaam Niggaaa you tought i lost forgot wut it wuz like 4 realz n sheeit but my awnsa came like BOOOM in yoh faze iz fast like im da fastes ovem all , im quiqer aaz light im volting in electronical superspeed on dah turbo-hydrolical 10 times light = 10 lightz of speed im sum kinda super-subhuman type answering-mashine Yaaaz you sho my iq is 64 tho koold swaer i juz felt that sheiiiz going up hitting tha top 65 67 or 68 atlees niggaaah 68 atleeees heel yeaah , cume on now say you felt tha sheez go up too how ya gone do me like maiiin whooo yah thank i bee a stoopid ass niggaa with that low iq 64 boulsheet nut evan close who you think i izz 50cent oha suppm . Juz plaun foooling round n sheeiitz duntcha wurry i aint mad at cha ... oh i guezz paying yall back for aksin quezzions n sheetz i needz aks yoh summin now oooook .... how it feel been soooo high abooove me even wit my overboosted Moh avg IQ:69 yaaall steel so high abouve my high iq nigga brains daaaim all i seez of tha bottom of yoh feetz , n those moh foh azz toez n feetz steel seem higher then my self atleees four or five six couple of feetz above oh maybe tenteen oneteen twelveteen thirdteens of feetz i aint good wiz all tha countin 1-13een n all daz mathmadicks n sheeiz , but i nose sum toez n feetz when i seez thems jaming azz toez n foonk feetz moohfohs tho i juz nose sheeit like thet well i duzn but my nose duz noh foh sho watch me as cloze mah eyez steel tell yah wut direction thos foonk feetz is pointing at . Mah super subhuman sences tell my black azz thos foonk toez be jaming up my nosetrilles like chizzle frizzle ol sock-fizzle 4 sho ma nose close 2 tha toez till i almos overdoze

seen that pic a lot, but it's the white scales that trigger the fuck outta me, not the puss bubble. it makes his back look like one giant psoriasis patch

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (191x274, 20K)