Liechtenstein hate tread

Why you hate them?

Attached: BN-CK315_TINY_1_G_20140416170622.jpg (553x369, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czko31-6O8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their king married a nigger

The most cucked German-speaking country

?

They blame us for taking their property as a retaliation, because those lazy inbred cunts collaborated with Hitler and tried to steal property of our people

I hope that country will get annexed by Germany so sandniggers will burn that place to the ground

Germany doesn't even border them.

I wanted to say Switzerland or Austria

I don't.
They have the most well preserved monarchy in Europe

>Liechtenstein
>king

Tax havens should be embargoed and let them starve to death.

They are inbred cunts that deserve gas chambers for what they did to my country, fuck them

Not that I think they would ever get annexed, but if they did, it would be by Switzerland. They share the same currency, and the German dialect spoken there is an Alemannic dialect, like the dialects in Switzerland

Is that castle where King and Mrs Nigger live?

Attached: 7jy.png (180x138, 24K)

Čeh clay

So be it, I just want them to dissapear from the map, I want them to be erased from this planet

They are like Switzerland but somehow worse

Attached: 1529617526540.png (800x894, 41K)

I dont, they are a leftover by Bismarcks war against Austria for some reason.
they dont matter and never will

youtube.com/watch?v=czko31-6O8I

Attached: zitate-bismarck-sedan-kinderwagen.jpg (1763x1068, 308K)

Do tell !

I don't.

Friendly reminder that they were the last country in Europe to give women the right to vote, in 1984.

Their lazy Capital naming

Friendly reminder that Hans Adam, ruler of Liechtenstein stated that he will veto any attempt to legalize abortion

Wait that's based

Eh, I think they're pretty great. They should have bought Alaska though.

>They should have bought Alaska
I know quite a bit about Liechtenstein, but this is the first time I've heard of this. Do tell.

Basically a Swiss Documentary was published about how the Russians initially offered Alaska to the house of Liechtenstein, and only after they said no, did they go to the Americans. Hans Adam II then wrote a letter to his country's media to confirm that the family actually had discussed the purchase, but the apparently existing archive documents on it still haven't been released yet.

>we don't live in a timeline where the Liechtenstein Empire took over the world

Attached: download (6).jpg (242x208, 10K)

Liechtenstein is literally a jew in a country form

Jew that wants reparations from our country, parasitic jews, that is what they are

>Why you hate them?

Because they keep letting Doctor Doom escape!

Attached: feature.jpg (990x600, 75K)

It was like the guy sixth in line. The guy will never be Prince

The grandson of the King (third in line) is also third in line for the Stuart throne.
Where were you when Liechtenstein, Switzerland, and the angslosphere teamed up to take over the world?

i dont get it

>king

Sorry, Prince

Dont hate them they but they shouldnt exist.

wtf are you even on about?