Hola Amigos

Hola Amigos,

Me espanol es malo, pero yo quiero aprender lingua espanol mas... ayudame aprender por favor. dice con me

Attached: gent.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/taringa/photos
1peluchinga.com/comentario/7397/ejercito-lince-castigo-peluchingero-y-el-muro-de-los-lamentos
youtu.be/zjJ1lK9oAyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spic

no habla cucaracha

Mi español es malo, pero quiero aprender mas lengua española... ayudame a aprender por favor.

>mi español es malo pero quiero aprender aun mas español
;)

no se 'la cucarache'.. es una bailar?

ayy caballero gracias

el negro caca

la cucaracha is an old dumb Mexican song.
means 'the cockroach'

la cucaracha la cucaracha, aie chareta blah blah blah
lo se el cancion.... por que decir?? me gustar mucho guajira guantanamera
quiero aprender letra de bad bunny y ozuna

Attached: risa.jpg (600x600, 42K)

ayudame aprender por favor.

bro, i could write classical novels in english. Sor Juana got nothing on this...

cornudo

who the fuck is sor juana lol

she's a mexican poet

oh where did you learn that word faggot

Pone?

Jow Forums y translaciones google jaja

spic

lol frog

you're a definition of a scumbag. the only spanish that someone must learn is the europea spanish

Cual es la diferencia??
por que?? hay muchos carribianer y media americanos in me ciudad, mexicanos, guatamalans, dominicans, puerto ricans, etc..

maybe il just join a whatsapp group chat or something

Spanish is bad, but I want to learn Spanish more ... help me learn please. says with me

it's like british english and american english? probably more like nigger english

if you wany to learn spanish, just stop thinking about Mexico and spicy food. you guys makes feel every spanish speaker like a brownie amigo spicy lover

"1Peluchinga está venciendo a Jow Forums en la década del 20" traduce that

disculpad vuestro estimado, pero requiero saber el significado que posee la palabra mencionada como peluchinga? casualmente como hombre caucasico suelo rehusar a aprender palabras entonadas por la escoria porotera

>"1Peluchinga está venciendo a Jow Forums en la década del 20" traduce that

Peluchinga will beat Jow Forums in the 2020s. right?

What the fuck is that, an image board? pic related

god you are an insufferable person. i think Jow Forums is ruining your social skills

Attached: peluchinga.png (779x634, 165K)

sup holmes

haha, did you just say something like:
apologize for your guess. but white boy needs to know a lot more spanish in order to understand the shit that happens on peluchinga" something like that?

no idiot, I said I don't know what the fuck is peluchinga is not in my dictionary because I just speak white spanish (european spanish)

shut up spanish

>brownie supeingoyo is disgusting
>argie/chile supeingoyo is acceptable
>spaniard supeingoyo is a good supeingoyo desu

come on, it's not so hard to unserstand

Attached: received_353670725291277.jpg (720x360, 21K)

I ate a Peach-Jalapeño Chicken burrito at Mucho Burrito today.

pinche puto pendejo mas más retrasado que los negros

oe hermanito te zarapste po qliao, te la chantaste brigido po compare, te pareci a los negros qliaos ahora saco wea

mi esposa chino es tan linda

glow

Yes man it is the best page of this days in Hispan Internet. They beat every page there and also they will take the way of Jow Forums. Times are changing man and nothing will change that

Attached: 777c93c31fd3c5ba2958ebe3a84c2e5b.jpg (640x577, 83K)

hola

spic

what is that a taringa rewrite?

Attached: ak tr.jpg (1545x1159, 356K)

Also they had an excellent army man

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/taringa/photos

1peluchinga.com/comentario/7397/ejercito-lince-castigo-peluchingero-y-el-muro-de-los-lamentos

hay gente ahí? se fueron todos cuando metieron ma v7 y no se a donde

one advice, in spanish if you have noun and adjective like "esposa china" we put the same termination in the noun and the adjective example mi bonit"o" perr"o", mi amad"a" espos"a", i hope you get me

Cant

chino is an anime character, not a chinese

my wife chino is so cute

Well man that spics are taking over Internet while people here are getting older. It s just the reality man

Attached: 241.jpg (200x231, 9K)

oh shit, sorry, forget it

yeah dude, with all that shit of mexicans memes and pacman faces, I just want to forget my spanish.

I'm chilean btw

taringa is fucking shit
is dead dead dead dead

Attached: 550x825_4E4.jpg (480x720, 72K)

spanish community die in 2013, hopeless is just what we have and I want brownies out of my life...

Do you guys remember loquendo GTA SA and loquendocity?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've considered learning spanish. Since I live in texas, and am surrounded by Chicanons. But I'm also an autist that only leaves home for work...so I won't get much use out of it beside talking to people on Jow Forums in spanish. Unless there's some kickass spanish media I'm missing out on, movies music tv shows etc.

Attached: 1453909268958.jpg (1000x1000, 439K)

spanish community has die in 2013. also just chile/argies are real spanish speaker community, RIP Taringa

if you guys really want to learn spanish, please stop saying you want to learn for the fucking inmigrants, you jusy embrassed yourself showing how america is cucked by some sandniggers.

if you want to learn that crappy language anyway, here is an averege music in spanish

youtu.be/zjJ1lK9oAyI

since I'm here I promise myself to don't speak spanish here because I respect this country, anyway I'm just here for two years, I'm not a fucking inmigrant

>ATTENTIONWHORE

>BUTTHURT

es el post primero ITT

>pinochet
>average

dude, you're the autist... i'm the one in the city making poor decisions with the domincanos

como se dice en espanol?

Attached: 54654354.png (982x570, 215K)

Yo comprendo tu palabras pero no hablo español bueno

necessita una diccionario tranducir? tambien

No man, 1peluchinga is raising cause is the best option to be a new Jow Forums. Also there are spics there man. We are majority here

This post is giving me a headache

that is the sense of my post, you moron. always americans talk shit about mexicans, brownies and spicy food. I'm such tired of that crap.

as a white man with german heretige from Valdivia let me tell ya one thing

stop saying crap like: spanish words that whites can't say
or
whites when eat chili for first time.

I want go back to Chile and see whites speaking spanish again :(

I don't want spics. I want argies with complex of europeans. i want a dude to talk about how latinos are shit and why argentina and chile aren't latinos countries

Doesn't matter spics are here and the flame of 1peluchinga is imposible to be dead like Gol D Roger's voluntee

thoughts on this?
>pic related
¿le pusiste mucho chili a tu burrito?

Attached: hgd.png (990x508, 54K)

chupa el pico, me da lata volver a chile de todos modos porque los qliaos ahi son igual de aweonaos que aqui. de hecho mis dudes, descubri que el mundo entero son terrible weones. mejor me quedo en pieza con las visual novel.

lo unico que extranare de aqui sera mi ip americana, es divertido ser murican en Jow Forums desu

Attached: 1538016221934.png (500x500, 45K)

your country is the product of racemixing like all latinamerican cunts, do not idealize your ethnicity, do not hate yourself

Attached: journal.pgen.1002554.g006.png (2064x2520, 421K)

I don't but Chile is jusy the lest worst with argie. you guys just fucked up the spanish language with your spicy food and your poorfags

some questions how do you think a language could be created? how spanish was created?

also Chile don't used to have niggers until colombians and haitians so, the country is doom and invaded

meanwhile nobody wants to live in metsicou

in Spain, with the mixing between latin and some kebabs. horrible shit.

what I try to say. thanks to your shithole. america thinks all spanish speaker are brownies and that's kinda annoying when you like to be an user on internet and what's to talk about Chile at one moment of your life

los boludos son la mayoria y no respetan fronteras.
de que estas trabajando en murica?
Map of dubious origin without real data
Is it a map of indigenous people?
and wichis are indigenous people

Attached: dd.jpg (801x997, 127K)

que trabajando, mi viejo gano una beca porque es una persona que importa y yo onions leech, su neet que vino aqui a ver si se le quitaba su depresion y queria dejar su vida de hikki.

actualmente solo me quedo en la pieza jugando al wow y de paso posteo en Jow Forums cuando la soledad me mata

Attached: 654564564.jpg (195x195, 7K)

so mixracing did happen there?

Yuscu god will mantein our fire forever, like shirohige. The fire of 1peluchinga

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 8K)

you're blaming others for your bad experiences, there are retarded people everywhere, you must to face that

o

you can't denied the true, and you know that. if argentina was the neighbour of America. probably americans could look the spanish language like french or italian. Maybe a better look but you, you my friend, you are the Peruvians of north America

vida de neet, la mejor (p̶e̶o̶r̶) vida que se puede pedir
yes...

Attached: 1561150072159.jpg (577x684, 184K)

there's no need to fight, make your thread on Jow Forums about this and they will give us the answer

I don't want answers. I'm piss off and I want to post what I want to say.
Btw my only bad experience with that was on Jow Forums. Real life here people think I'm german/Spaniard but I don't feel comfy when somebody notice that I speak Spanish, I avoid to speak it but nkt all my family knows english as well, So I come to my favorite page to talk my shits. Have a white day

Relax men 1peluchinga will be ok in two hours maybe and will be hidden cause the destiny and yuscu will gave us that FAITH

good night
I'm goin to sleep

Attached: 1542920546367.jpg (259x206, 16K)

Wtf pal, metapedia is the only shit that I read in Spanish because usually Spaniards are quite based than english writers.

Also the new patch of wow is kinda bored and I just want my classic wow

Night Fren, see you in other life

you can't even make an argument pal, your position's subjective, MUH someone makes me feel uncomfortable i'm gonna blame other for being a sensible man, bah, you don't know nothing about latin american history, economy, politics, linguistic, nothing, you're just repeating all what makes you feel better

Why I want to do that? I hate Chile, they become me in the monster what I'm. I just tired of everything, I want to reborn in a non Spanish speaker country and be happy, no more troubles of where I belong. I just can't kill myself because I don't believe in a life before dead. Hope doesn't exist for whites man who have been born in Latin America.

I just want to die :D

Doesn t matter man, Yuscu god wake 1peluchinga up in some hours, days, weekens, months or year but the flame is eternal