White co-worker begins spouting IQ statistics

>white co-worker begins spouting IQ statistics
I want to stab this fucker in the face so much, not only is he an obnoxious white faggot that can't stop pestering me but now he's a racist obnoxious white faggot

If he continues this shit I will complain to the boss that he called me a nigger to get rid of him

Attached: 1486173954446.png (632x852, 35K)

stop being so violent you nigga
no wonder everyone hates you

do it, fuck racists

Has he reminded you that despite being only 3% of the US population blacks commit all crime there?

> Tf
> tp

>If he continues this shit I will complain to the boss
Do it. Tell your boss he is a racist because he is. Then after he gets fired, keep an eye on his linkedin and message any future employer he will have that he is a racist.
White pigs must learn a lesson.

Why would a racist white guy talk to a black guy about crime statistics? That's very autistic and strange

Based , do it . (And fuck his wife after that)

>I will complain to the boss that he called me a nigger to get rid of him
Ultra-based

>That's very autistic and strange
You just succintly described the entire white race.

Boi I'm latino and I had some dumb wh*Toid do that to me. I got his ass fired on the down low.

But what is he trying to achieve with that? Is he trying to provoke him and hoping that he would attack him physically or something? Or does he have no friends and the only guy he can confide in is a black co-worker? What was your case Canadanon?

It's called whitesplaining. Whites think they have a license to patronize and be condescending towards all other reason by virtue of their cumlike skin. It's a mental illness that is inherent to the white race.

He was an incel loser who legitimately bought into the memes that brown people hate blacks and worship wh*tes

>first world nation
>not getting him fired for being a racist
Get it together, nigga.

shut the fuck up

Attached: 1446471591905s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Where are you from
>things that never happened

> whitesplaning

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tell him that , europe ,aka the white continent, has been under continuous 3000 years of wars.
and whites are far more violent than blacks
and violence comes from the most underdeveloped part of the brain.

are whites violent or are they cucks? why can't brownoids make up their minds?

This place is turning into a reverse version of Pol.

Attached: 300px-Kent_3.jpg (300x200, 14K)

were violent, now suppressing it and overcompensating to the point of being cucks.

Complain to the boss and get him fired. Film one of his rants if it can help.

It did. Eres un blanq*Ito de mierda o que?

Our IT guy got warned by the manager for his racist remarks.

against whom
if youre racist against a people who arent present at your workplace is it still considered racism

It's really crazy how much this board changed overtime. Must be all the turkposting

Yes, racist remarks are still racist. Don't you know how basic things work you absolute mong. When somebody SAYS something racist, he is doing a racist act. It doesn't matter if there is the subject listening to him. The racist remark still happened.

This isn't a joke thread, right?

What if he says some shit about you? Like, that you are trying to undermine him over something or other? Is it up to your boss to decide whom to fuck over or he will support you in any case?

Because if you're obsessed with crime statistics (and absolutely not the complex social dynamics at work) you're an autistic fuck

And it's a good thing, I don't want people to assume I'm a fucking Nazi for posting on chans

>want to stab this fucker in the face so much,
LOL, hope he starts spouting violence statistics

I'm pretty sure I'm darker than you

>darker than you, Sven

Get that ass fired, i'd say its more racist than just saying nigger

Good. We already have a /p*l/

what

less talkie
more waffle flipping nigger

By virtue of our aryan skin we are superior to shitskinned races.

this. fuck this dudes life up for being an annoying shithead

do it

And?

What if the statistics are true? Would you hate a man for telling the truth?

>tfw my boss is a literal fascist
He can be a cunt sometimes but I could beat a nigger in front of him and he wouldnt bat an eye

No one wants to listen to a rant about shit no one asked about. It's becoming to common in the US.
See .

they already know that since you're a shitskin

>black
>I want to stab
Checks out

You should be tied to a bed in a mental ward if people talking about things you don’t care about makes you want to stab them

>Whitesplaining

I was with you up until there my nigga, now imma finna bounce on your ass haha

>whitesplaining
Alright you deserved to be called a nigger holy shit

Attached: 1552334812345.png (258x544, 105K)

Good thing I never said that. However, some of those ranting morons do end up calling for violence.

My mistake, wasn’t looking at flags so I thought you were OP who I first replied to

>whitesplaining

Attached: 1529763923286.jpg (360x360, 29K)

A-user, are you being racist outside of /b/?
That's wrong! I'm afraid I must report you.

Attached: bassist.jpg (489x499, 27K)

why did you go to a white country then?

>all these moldskins S E E T H I N G at my usage of the term whitesplaining

lmao, whites are so easily offended

Because there are no jobs in non-white countries like Poland.

Post hand with timestamp or stop larping

do it, fuck racist fucks

we truly are. if white people got the same amount of shit talked about them as black people there would be genocides.

>there would be genocides
wh*Toids cant do shit lmao

this
i smell a false flag

rangebanned from posting images

Not offended it’s just funny

just post a link you absolute fucking moron holy shit

Attached: 1515932791222.jpg (395x401, 59K)

Attached: wk0RXPG_d.jpg (640x425, 26K)

itt: buttblasted niggers

yeah big men shooting dudes dressed in leaves with sticks, try shooting people now when they have AKs and Tanks too, bitch wh*Te boi

>rangebanned from posting images
kys larper

Holly shit you sound like an obnoxious soynigger :D

Do it

you under estimate how ruthless and blood thirsty white people are. only asians have a similar kill count. whites are known for raping, murdering, stealing, enslaving etc on mass scale and got control of the earth by these kinds of actions. dont fuck with white people bro, we will make it legal to blow up your family and take their land, then make it illegal again when we're done.

okay, white cuck

It's always the same with these certain white incel males. I fucking hate them.

Few weeks ago I showed a new co-worker my gf (I'm black and she's white) and he instantly got hostile towards me. Fuck, and he is an engineer like me. Education doesn't cure white racism.

Attached: taylor_S010576611_0.jpg (636x630, 98K)

nah wh*Toids are cucks that will die out

>Education doesn't "cure" pattern recognition

kys turk

LARPing faggot

Mate, we ain't animals no more. We can control our urges. But these fuckers can't deal with the fact that "their" women are dating us black man.

Like shit, bro, I'm 24 and never in my life I've felt threatened by a white dude dating a black chick.

Wot

Attached: BBCCounterColonizing.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Stop LARPing we all know the cuck German

kys filthy smelly nigger

for da wh*Te wymen

Cuck

Attached: 1561415326887.jpg (1155x557, 198K)

Triggered? We ain't no slaves no more

Attached: ellieevie.jpg (640x640, 103K)

kill yourself

How do I stop being white?

Attached: 567321.png (935x710, 434K)

Anyone here actually black?

kek, this whole website is probably like 20% non-white

Ante even go one week without larping as a black guy

Attached: F77BE1C7-C7C9-4313-A71E-4D4A40348B80.jpg (508x662, 94K)

Remember those tumbler/reddit posts made by ''progressive'' cucks trying to subvert Jow Forums but couldn't so they switched target ?
I do.

Be ready to have the hierarchy potentially turn against you. You are alone against them, don't settle down and be ready to go as far as it need to go.

I am black

Honestly, I'd hate to live with a tin foil hat on my head. How does it feel?

Can't believe that there's a black German on Jow Forums?

Noice. Where are your ancestors from? Mine are from Nigeria... Moma Africas womb

Attached: 1544735630734.png (1080x1377, 581K)

LAMO NIGGER

Tattle to the boss. Alternatively, do an IQ test, print it out and make him show his. (Mensa is decent, most IQ tests are pretty shit ofc)

He probably has a pretty low IQ, most wh*toids who spout this shit do, they just ride on the coattails of smarter men & women

> It's always the same with these certain white incel males. I fucking hate them.

Few weeks ago I showed a new co-worker my gf (I'm black and she's white) and he instantly got hostile towards me. Fuck, and he is an engineer like me. Education doesn't cure white racism.

written by

Turks aren't black

Mali

reminder that an iq of 70 or below means you are mentally disabled

>b-but we're not developped enough it's other people's fault !
places in central asia and central america are poorer than most subsaharian countries
>b-but we're denied access to education !
in france you kill the teachers and burn the schools

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)