Are Persians white?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqclh-xCa2g
youtube.com/watch?v=8LZ-ngGEXeM
rt.com/usa/399852-khamenei-iran-charlottesville-tweet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as a whole no but there are some white strains among them, same way some pajeets are super pale and sometimes even have greenish eyes

No, they have arab rapebabies. Make Persia Great Again and not Iranian.

They are non-European Aryans and are putting the Jew in their place.

Attached: 1559311814589.jpg (1500x1187, 541K)

according to Hitler yes

No they cluster with the rest of the shitskins.

Attached: 1561642751451.jpg (800x904, 188K)

Attached: 1559351000441.jpg (581x622, 66K)

Fucking nope.

Iranians commit as much violent crime as niggers in Nordic countries

Attached: 1561232586077.png (1086x1010, 102K)

This is now a Iranian diaspora hate thread

Attached: 1561326508900.png (798x953, 932K)

Keep posting more pics like this. I always hear about how Iranians are white and based.

Average iranian whamen

Attached: 1561644811587m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

You got it!

Attached: 1561644433170.png (585x615, 105K)

Attached: 1559567007339.jpg (773x1024, 109K)

Iranians are inred

Attached: 1559564925556.png (1803x804, 158K)

Is this the same Swede from that Brit Bong's thread yesterday?

If they are white then why they hate Afrikaners so much?

Attached: 13950205000613_PhotoI.jpg (600x350, 164K)

Iranians have brown skin and low iq

Attached: 1559566017025.png (618x775, 311K)

This is how your kin looks like

Attached: 1561748880237.jpg (1024x683, 305K)

You have some stats of sexual assaults and rapes? I see Syrians, Iraqis and North Africans committing them. The closest to Persians I guess are Kurds who get caught.

Iranians are whi-

Attached: 1543925704889m.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

I was the burger arguing with that Bong yesterday. I remember your shitposts.

Attached: Inbreeding.jpg (640x452, 55K)

>some stats of sexual assaults and rapes
in Europe overall
Fixed. Just so that the apologists don't cry about it being just about Denmark.

The post you replied to has stats about rape in denmark

The Swede posted something about Iranian crime in the UK yesterday. Maybe he will post again.

Fuck off N*rdoid

Link to thread? I'm building a folder based on the different shitty races that keep spamming Jow Forums I have a Chinese one already. Looking to build a Persian one because I see them posting a lot.

Iranians are overrepresented in violent/sexual crime in every western country that tracks things like this.

Attached: 23EC163600000578-0-image-a-30_1418168791383.jpg (636x382, 60K)

There it is

Something tells me you are a shitskin iranian diaspora invader.

Attached: 1559565616723.png (727x595, 659K)

JIDF is infesting this board

Damn I wish I kept that thread open, seeing all the responses I ended up getting calling me a boomer. kek

Good catch!

Attached: 1559566728685.png (1150x647, 69K)

They consider themselves and are classified as an Indo European group. Their language is Indo-European but racially they have some semitic and Turkic admixture.

desu if you do this, you'll never grow up to be a pussy, like so many white "men" are now

I had one faggot at work who fainted at the sight of blood.

>Hating Mudslime shitskins
>Jew
Okay buddy. I forgot that Mudslimes were totally our bros and never did anything wrong to us.

Probably just based white nationalist who hates sandniggers as much as kikes like myself

Attached: 1559565442409.png (722x820, 556K)

Kek Iranians make Indians look like great citizens.

“White” is a Jewish trick, Reddit.

>tf
Of course. The west today is fucked because of how kiked you burgers are. Iran is the only country standing up to ZOG, whereas you are their slaves and have dragged all of us down with you.

>justifies barbarian behavior
Well Iranians cut their dicks because Arabs did it too. They should go back to Zoroastrianism. Those guys had their dicks intact
Fuck kikes, Fuck their shitskin cousins.

>Blame Yankee
Classic. Fuck off retard.

Nobody is saying mozlems are our ally, it’s just that Persians are honorary Aryans. They are the only ones standing up to the ZOG and they share the same grandfathers as us

If they weren't Muslim they would be.

Are you that fucking braindead. Persians no longer exist in the way you think. Today Iranians are Arab-like mutts who follow Islam. Wake the fuck up.

Why "mozlem"? Why are you afraid of calling them "mudslimes"?
They wouldn't. They'd be like Northern Indians. See

Attached: FBE2A1B3-55FD-4F5D-992F-1557CADB2C82.png (2304x1308, 241K)

Because i don’t want to get arrested leaf, speaking negatively of the mozlems is illegal nowadays

>Sand nigger migrant confirmed
kek. Nice try Ahmed.

NAFRI FOR LIFE

Attached: 71816A21-4F7C-4055-9FD9-FB56FB50E721.jpg (693x574, 120K)

You're a good shitposter, I under estimated you, Dutch user.

Attached: spider pepe.png (1024x1024, 1.07M)

Same here. We now have Islamophobia bill. You know who supports it? Iranian animals like this bitch. They are subservie like Jews, the difference is Jews have 2000 years of experience in subversion. Iranians are just starting to do the same. youtube.com/watch?v=zqclh-xCa2g
Get rid of them all. Iranians, Pakis, Jews, Arabs from white lands. But for some reason Iranians get special treatment.

Attached: qudsdemo.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Unironically this. Subversion must be a Middle Eastern behavior. Just Mudslimes are too inbred to do it correctly. I'm out Anons, have a good night.

Attached: toast.png (334x506, 151K)

No retard

Fucking based leaf!

Georgians really are proud of their state, huh

That Italian looks so...Italian

it's the same swede from literally every iran hate thread, and he's been posting the exact same shit for years now.

Iranians like to gang rape just like indians and niggers

Attached: 1559565026234.png (977x612, 366K)

Who doesn’t, really

yeah but why are those women not at home?

this

Not really no. There might be some people with a relatively high proportion of Steppe ancestry but it'd be a minority.

Then go live with "superior" people in Iran. Nobody wants you shitskins here.

it's absolutely true you dumb fucker. iran is brave enough to stand up to america, and their kike masters, and you being the dumb slave to kikes that you are, shit on them for it.

drooling fucking moron, talk about shit know about like, like the latest sales at wal-mart. stop regurgitating kike and arab propaganda.

your women do, you weak ass faggot.

Yeah, but "Iranian" is not an ethnicity. There are a lot of Arabs in Iran, and they are probably first in line when it comes to invading the West.

Persians aren't "white" (i.e., descending from Europeans), but they aren't arab, either. There are a lot of arabs in Iran, but there are a lot of Persians, too. They became the upper class, just like whites and Jews do when sharing a nation with non-whites. And no, Persians are not arab rape babies. Genetic tests show a continuity going back thousands of years.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=8LZ-ngGEXeM

Pretty sure the guy who runs that channel was posting here the other day: She probably learned that shit in a Western university. Real muzzies don't give a shit about "colonialism" or "white supremacism." Those are Jewish talking points. Bet that bitch is also a feminist. In the West, Jews use Muslims to push cultural Marxism propaganda. That's why the hijab is being pushed as a symbol of feminism, but only in the West. In an actual Muslim culture, nobody would be asking women their opinion on shit, as it should be.

Attached: IranianGenetics.png (739x511, 178K)

Calm down and have some sex, man

That map is a little outdated. The Negroid race is separated between the African ones and the Oceanian ones which are very different.
Also, by personal opinion, pygmies should be their separate race too. Some Congolese bantus treat them as subhuman monkeys. While the average African Bantu (which are the ones USA has) is quite tall and comparable with White height, pygmies barely get to 5 feet (1.50m) at most. Their brains and body in general are quite underdeveloped too.

Huh, rare

>She probably learned that shit in a Western university. Real muzzies don't give a shit about "colonialism" or "white supremacism."
Sure thing shitskin. Don't try to subvert people who can spot your kiked behavior.
rt.com/usa/399852-khamenei-iran-charlottesville-tweet/
>That's why the hijab is being pushed as a symbol of feminism, but only in the West.
In other words, do as we say but not as we do. That's like Jews.
>In an actual Muslim culture, nobody would be asking women their opinion on shit
The Islamic Republic of Iran sends unveiled Iranian women to advocate on its behalf. Their lobby in America has some. There are many Iranians who are against Islam on twitter posting about it. This is a pic that shows lobbyist of the Islamic republic. It was posted by Iranians in America.

Attached: D8JdwY7W4AATqOg.jpg large.jpg (1300x1154, 407K)

Two % is not a lot. The other ethnicites are genetically close to you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-224700_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 458K)

Attached: 1534698039753.png (1500x1200, 316K)

No.

>rt.com/usa/399852-khamenei-iran-charlottesville-tweet/
It's disappointing that you can't recognize a good trolljob against Open Borders Zion Don.

> In other words, do as we say but not as we do. That's like Jews.
It's the Jews who are pushing it. You think Persians control the media and academia? You don't understand how Jews use Muslims against the West, do you? Are you new here?

> The Islamic Republic of Iran sends unveiled Iranian women to advocate on its behalf. Their lobby in America has some. There are many Iranians who are against Islam on twitter posting about it. This is a pic that shows lobbyist of the Islamic republic. It was posted by Iranians in America.
The media consumed by the Iranian diaspora is Jewish controlled. Most of the writers, reporters, etc., are living in the West because the media is tightly controlled within Iran itself. Iran is the #1 enemy of Jews. You think that Jews have subverted all the media in the West, except the media that is propagandizing to their #1 enemy? What you're doing is no different than talking about Tweets from white Americans criticizing the US or pushing anti-white talking points. They're all parroting the kike narrative.

>Sure thing shitskin. Don't try to subvert people who can spot your kiked behavior.

hilarious, considering the amount of shitstirring the zog west does within other nations. how many coups has america been responsible for? the uk?

>In other words, do as we say but not as we do. That's like Jews.

because it IS jews. persians didn't come up with globohomo. muslims are susceptible to the influence of it in the west, same as any other group.

>The Islamic Republic of Iran sends unveiled Iranian women to advocate on its behalf. Their lobby in America has some. There are many Iranians who are against Islam on twitter posting about it. This is a pic that shows lobbyist of the Islamic republic. It was posted by Iranians in America.

right, because the u.s. actually listens to women.

So when are you going back to Iran?

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-180219_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 732K)

wow, iranians overlap almost totally with georgians, purest caucasians on the planet.

Why is Iran so corrupt?

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-153136_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 601K)

If the kikes, who control the most powerful military in the world, were hellbent on nuking your homeland, and you have seen decades of economic turmoil because of sanctions they put on your country, you might be a little stressed out to. At least Persians had to be forcibly invaded, unlike Westerners who were happy to open their doors to the arab hordes.

Because the CIA and kikes have been subverting their governments since at least the 50's, leading to a bunch of evil muzzies eventually taking over. Islam is very close to Judaism in that regard, when they take over things go corrupt by default.

i go back all the time. but when i need an easy lay from thots, i call your mother and tell her to clean herself up for me and come back.

You should be happy kikes open up our borders so you can live here in the west. It's thanks to kikes you shitskins are even here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-103632_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 758K)

why is your own government trying to exterminate you? get your priorities straight, and ask that first, dummy.

>georgians, purest caucasians on the planet
Georgians are nigger-tier.

Well stay there. We certainly don't have any Incentive having middle easterners in the west.

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-174230_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 614K)

This

thanks for coups, sanctions, and threats of annihilation, kikes!

women are always more "light" in their complexions than the men.

Iran is one of the wealthiest nations on the planet. But, the current regime, which the CIA and kikes helped put into power, keeps everything for themselves and stifles growth. Plus they are being strangled by sanctions.

Attached: engineering-graduates.jpg (744x528, 74K)

fuck off Mahmoud

Attached: the prophet(PBUH).jpg (300x168, 9K)

well, they're in your blood, so deal with it.

>It's disappointing that you can't recognize a good trolljob against Open Borders Zion Don.
Are all diaspora Iranians this retarded? The mullah wasn't talking about racism in Israel, he was talking about America.
>It's the Jews who are pushing it. You think Persians control the media and academia?
Read my other post. I said Persians (Muslim) are just starting to behave like Jews in the West.
>Jews use Muslims against the West,
They don't have power over them. Stop acting like Muslims are victims. They're redpilled about Jewish subversion and constantly claim that they should be more like Jews in terms of influence.
>The media consumed by the Iranian diaspora is Jewish controlled. Most of the writers, reporters, etc., are living in the West because the media is tightly controlled within Iran itself. Iran is the #1 enemy of Jews. You think that Jews have subverted all the media in the West, except the media that is propagandizing to their #1 enemy? What you're doing is no different than talking about Tweets from white Americans criticizing the US or pushing anti-white talking points.
It's not Jews v non Jews. Reality is more complicated. It's Zionists vs their shitskin cousins and leftists, some of whom are Jews themselves.
No one here is advocating for war against Iran. Why can't Iranians and other subversive nonwhites just stay in Iran?
In Canada, there's now open hatred against Chinese because they've been exposed of being subversive on behalf of CCP.
>hilarious, considering the amount of shitstirring the zog west does within other nations. how many coups has america been responsible for? the uk?
So you don't deny your kind is now currently doing the same to white nations.
>because it IS jews. persians didn't come up with globohomo.
No one is saying Persians are at the level of Jews. They're like Imps compared to Liches which are Jews.
>right, because the u.s. actually listens to women.
>what is feminism
Okay brainlet.

your women do.

Anglos are jew-tier.

Read the sticky D&C shill.

Kek look how far from Sweden Iranians are Georgians are. Purest shitskins maybe