You know god isn't real right?

Attached: a62.png (680x661, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh shit, here we go again, another enlighten atheist.

Fuck off with your slide threads

Well Satan is real, and his ass got BTFO by God so......

If God is real, why did he create niggers?

You are correct.

This guy again. Hey the bolsheviks called and want their religion back.

Attached: IMG_0284.jpg (600x480, 84K)

to kill

Lol silly user, that's like saying Santa Claus isn't real.

Every time you invoke your god in an argument you make yourself and all other adherents of your religion look really really dumb

Attached: f442f21639595d2a952a2354f8432c95.jpg (800x800, 154K)

Never said he existed. I`m just pointing out that OP is a whiny atheist wannabe faggot who drinks onions milk and listen to the beatles.

There is nothing wrong being criticized againt religion. But there is something retarded to spell only "hurr durr, religion bad, atheism good" every time in every thread about even fucking your grandma in the ass.

I mean, you are not believing in God (me too) - cool, but we really need support of other (mostly retarded) atheists? I think not.

Back to r**dit where you belong

Attached: 1332414249575.png (638x547, 20K)

God hates you

You need to read my post once again. I think you`ve missed the point.

But you do know god isn't real right?

Attached: 1423852003473.png (1000x1000, 51K)

God is real you athiest retart

You need to do better than that mate.

God = not real, OK?

Attached: 1520194641013.jpg (638x673, 43K)

Second Coming of Christ here

Every person of color living inside the United States are all Afrocentric nationals guilty of treason. They stole my Omni-Sciences and psyoped the populace into thinking they are behind my work, scientific advancements, network and networth.

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx

Afrocentric insurgents were planning to kill white people over the course of 4th July weekend to cover up the the theft of my work which they all used to psyop the populace with, and to cover up if it came to light that they psyoped the populace using the theft of my work and symbols.

I authorize the use of lethal force against every black national in the United States who are all guilty of treason, espionage, conspiracy, racketeering, fraud, extortion, engaging in psychological warfare and communicating in encryption to overthrow the United States Government

I authorize the formation of Right Wing Squads to deter the Afrocentric insurgents

I authorize the death of every Afrocentric black national residing in the United States and the destruction of every black ghetto

Murica=retards, ok?

He has a sense of humour.
That’s why He created
Aardvarks, explosive diarrhea
and Big asses.

What empirical evidence can you show that either proves or disproves the existence of God?
I'll wait.

Threads like this showcase how fragile religious people are. You can merely say "You know god isn't real right?" like OP did and suddenly all the Christcucks on Jow Forums lose their collective minds. Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 1440868212729.jpg (640x960, 62K)

show flag

Attached: JPEG_20190627_110515.png (210x240, 61K)

The complete lack of evidence that he exists is sufficient evidence that he doesnt exist

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

False

God is real but he's a massive cunt.

God is real and he made op a fag

Attached: 1501817558056.png (680x1156, 691K)

Ya I know.

keep triggered, kike

My progression unironically.

>What empirical evidence can you show that either proves or disproves the existence of God?I'll wait.
I'm still waiting

If God isnt real, then how can jews be God's chosen people?

checkmate, atheist

romans 1:20- For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Like you don’t get angry when people show this meme to you.

Attached: F953BF01-969C-4CA3-A879-29ED151ECA70.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

That’s not empirical evidence lol

You know God is real right?

no, but it's the bible. which means it's the inspired insight of one of the ways the Christian God will judge unbelieving men after death. according to the scriptures.

if you're bored you can read the first chapter of Romans. it would only take about a minute or two. if you care.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV

So not empirical evidence? Alright, thanks for trying at least

1 Corinthians 1:21-For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

you will not find the empirical evidence you seek because God has planned it that way. according to the bible.

but it goes into detail in romans chapter 1.

froggggggggg

Sage

Sage

god

Isn’t

real

drug

Feminism

god hates trannys

our lady of zeitoun

trans

good