Mean while in United Kingdom

>mean while in United Kingdom

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-02-23-40-37-39.png (720x1520, 637K)

I agree with the BBC on this but it's so obvious the brits are still butthurt for Japan destroying the British empire

Why is BBC propaganda so morbidly against Japan in all things?

They have a point tho.

Well what's your excuse? And no you can't say art because anime girls are bug eyed bobble heads.

because the nips refuse the bbc as vanilla

I'm sure most people ignore it.
At least they gave Yuyushiki some free publicity so hopefully more people watch one of the best series in anime.

Attached: 1524460199713.jpg (822x756, 117K)

It's escapism.

>brits pay taxes for this mulch
roofl lamo

See Imagine owning 1/4 of the entire planet and losing it for a bunch of rice farmers

Attached: s62r0308nryz.png (2518x1024, 237K)

What was that about Isayama drawing inspiration?

The board was made so you can post stupid shit like this all day long without having your worthless thread get deleted

>Japan destroying the British empire
The fuck?

>Store owner is Korean
>Anchor immediately butchers his last name calling him "nu-jin" instead of "gnu-win" (nguyen)
>captions "pikachu" as "pikachew"
Other than that it was just a nice little piece about a thriving small business, the "autism" spin seemed to just be a clickbaity headline.

Kinda sad, though, that a governmnent funded channel has to resort to clickbait

>destroyed the russian empire
>destroyed the colony rule of various western countries
>challenge the USA and alliance by themselves and show the world that the USA is beatable
Britain controlled China but lost it.

>Britain controlled China
The fuck?

The Brits have never had taste in anything.

Attached: 1490060451175.jpg (503x501, 48K)

link?

Wtf, i love BBC now!

They also lost SEA.

>Bong pay taxes to this
Nuke yourself already.

Those opium dens really fucked over china.

We sold them a buncha drugs. Not really the same thing.

Japanese taking Singapore and occupying their other Asian colonies delegitimized British rule and emboldened a bunch of independence movements

top kek my dude. I thought /his/ was retarded but histori/a/ is something else, innit.

Are we really gonna pretend anime doesn't attract aspies?

We don't, we have the option of paying to watch it, which almost no one chooses.

Shut up number

There's a lot of spergers, user. The question is rather do we have a disproportionate number of them?

Why are you coping? can't handle that Japan was that good.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UK

yamero 11

>Meanwhile
Ins't that video really old?

And the answer is yes.

I mean, anime doesn't attract spergs as intensely as something like Sonic or MLP, but it definitely attracts them nonetheless.

>source: goatse

Why do you need a random survey to believe that anime attracts autists and other social invalids? It's plain to see at any comic shop and the reasons why (large expressive eyes, lack of subtlety or ambiguity) are obvious.

It actually happened though

Counterargument: comic shops attract autists.

huwaito piggu go home!

>meanwhile in the British museum

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-222630_YouTube.jpg (1080x2340, 890K)

NYUUU

Imagine having one shot at life and you end up being born a Br*tbong

That happened though.
I'm having trouble finding the guys names right now but there were three Japanese who were kind of famous for helping fight against the British after ww2.
And exactly like he said the whole region being destabilized and the post ww2 economic and political realignments definitely contributed to the fall of European colonies in the region.

That's pretty much on spot though you shitposting faggot

Are you pretending to not know shit about history?

WHY autistic brits pay money to BBC?
>propaganda
>fake news
>pro-brexit

That's bullying. Good thing bullying turns me on.

Attached: awawa.gif (500x494, 500K)

*ahem*
FUCK THE UK AND FUCK ANGLOIDS

Attached: 1545361894160.png (1000x650, 998K)

Would you like to explain how Britain "controlled" China?
Except that the decolonization of Africa had nothing to do with the meager gains Japan made in the Pacific?

No really, are you people actually brain dead and believe that "Japan destroyed the British Empire" when the real reason was the horrendous state of the British treasury after two World Wars, the rise of the US as a super power and the Suez Crisis? At one point in time this board made fun of actual weebs. Sad.

Based potato.

>those recommended
Explain yourself

>BDSM

They're right though no? It has been objectively proven that 90% of /a/ is autistic and /a/ likes manga. Connect the dots.

/a/ imptrash, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1045, 170K)

I while ago I got /a/ and /v/ to take an Autism Quotient test. This is actually used as a diagnostic tool for autism spectrum disorders. The neurotypical average score is 16, a score of 26 is the threshold for diagnosing aspergers

Attached: aq.png (267x76, 3K)

>ctrl-f "africa"
This is the first post that mentions Africa and the one you responded to was about Singapore and other colonies in Asia.

Ah yes we can't let threads from other boards pollute our impeccable high class board culture here, let's look at the catalog right now
>cirno spam
>frogpost spam
>MLP spam
>more spam
>almost every thread has less than 20 replies

Except of course that the African colonies Britain held were of major importance? How can you claim "Japan destroyed the British Empire" when the African colonies had absolutely nothing to do with Japan and its short lived victories in the Pacific?

This, imptrash has higher quality discussion than anything on Jow Forums

>Jow Forums
This board is still alive? What's the point when Jow Forums exists?

It was created as a trashcan for Jow Forums garbage, but also Jow Forums is "worksafe"

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are completely different. Jow Forums is Jow Forums 2.0 while Jow Forums is [s4s] with flags

Go back to /p0l/

Attached: 85d.png (209x184, 62K)

>it's another episode of imptrash on Jow Forums again
Fuck that.

I don't understand why people like anime movies. They're really girly and childish.
Btw I only post anime pictures for a reaction face.

Attached: 76323423425.png (639x630, 262K)

I don't know, why do autistic people really love manga?

Attached: thinkingflan.gif (480x379, 231K)

save

go down

Imagine if the article was why do black people love crime?

Why do jews love money? Why do jews love subversion? Why are Mexicans fat? Why do blacks have lower IQ?

Because the big eyes and exaggerated expressions make the characters easy to read which is very comforting to autists that have trouble reading people in real life. This is also why autists love thomas the tank engine, sonic, MLP and cartoons in general