ITT: we come up with ways to torture people; I’ll go first...

ITT: we come up with ways to torture people; I’ll go first. Human fountain: simply shove a garden hose up someone’s ass, and gorilla glue their cheeks shut so no water can escape then turn it on LOW setting since high pressure will simply rip their organs and kill far too quickly. It’s called human fountain because eventually the water will start coming out of their face because the only place for it to go. They then die of either internal drowning or from cell death via osmosis. Bonus points for hot or cold water but not boiling or freezing as it’ll kill too quickly. Also bonus points for using a very thick hose and tugging on it throughout the process so they feel like they’re being raped. Okay your turn :)

Attached: 9AA6DF32-EDCE-4420-BE85-C4CB69266B49.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Wow, user, you're so edgy, please be my bf!

Can I put a hose in your ass?

No.

But isn’t a boyfriend supposed to stretch your organs?

No?

So he’s not supposed to put things inside of you?

No?

Wow, women really are useless then.

Make them live in e*rope.

Attached: lunar_lunatic.jpg (959x1363, 904K)

Why?

I'm not a woman.

and i see no proof. post cock now

You’re going to jail.

why?
give me a good reason to post and I'll do it

Because Russia

because why not?

b-but you have more niggers in jail!

Well, I don't want to be known on Jow Forums as cockposter, thats a for starters.
Try harder.

>Well, I don't want to be known on Jow Forums as cockposter
this is not reddit lmao ur anonymous. you need to go back

You surgically place magnets inside someone and put them into a MRI machine

This board is too small. Even tho I never tried to be a personalityfag I kinda happened to be.

Genius.

wrap someone in barbed wire then through them into the ocean within sight of a shore. tell them if they make it to the beach they get to live, so they tear themselves apart trying to get to land or give up and drown

if they make it put them back on the boat and throw them in the exact same spot they won't make it twice and it would probably be the worst feeling i can imagine

and i don't mean an entire coil either i mean enough wire to hinder movement but not to weigh them down

Just wrap around the joints enough to disable half of mobility, got give the false hope.

best way to swim out of that would be on your back, and you can easily swim with just kicks without moving your arms at all, and since you perform your kicks from hips putting coil around joints won't do anything really

here
coiled around pulled taut

Attached: 無題.png (400x400, 5K)

Barb thong it is then.

Bag of Cheerios/10

whatever this thread made me feel shitty

Attached: 5SMl4TY.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

should be fine actually, only thing I'm really worried about is wire on the neck

Why?

It’s wrapped around your dick/ pulled into your vaginal crease and tears every time you move.

oh inserting cotton that are wet with lighterfluids then putting it on fire when its in the anus. inspired by albert fish

Attached: hgl.jpg (362x259, 43K)

we get a bunch of mean posters and we hug them and show them kindness until they develop a sense of empathy so they can't fathom hurting people anymore

Attached: 1541952346113.gif (205x274, 18K)

No

whats with you and putting things in the ass?

I’m really trying to picture that and I’m laughing!

...i just might be gae user. might

Attached: 1528135170708.jpg (800x800, 259K)

Best place for it, very sensitive and humiliating

Can I put a hose in your ass then?

You just get raped.

weird also no

stick a knife up their ass

>tfw no edgy torture bf

Attached: bluesh.gif (540x303, 505K)

gouge their eyes out and pour salt around the edges and soda in their eyeholes

In summer, sink them to swamp so only their head is left above and let mosquitoes do their job

Fucking casuals. Torturing someone by pushing to the boundaries of physical endurance is for low IQ and low effort edgy kids.
Where torture is really at is psychedelics.
Kidnap guy and put him into big mental stress.
When he's unsettled feed him strongest shrooms and DMT since you can't OD on that.
Then you can do pretty much anything you imagine. Unsettled mind on psychedelics is a horror and you can't escape. You can also feed shit grade experimental drugs to the subject while he's tripping off of strong psychedelics, some have very negative effects when interacting with one another.

>not being able to do it without mind altering drugs
weak

Make them go blind, deaf and mute. Then release them and let them live the rest of their life that way

Attached: .png (1200x1200, 684K)

Dance around them with a shitty halloween mask on and chant "nigthmare, nigthmare, nigthmare" :D

i've got another one, what about beating them in their head until they're brain damaged, retarded, but not enough that they're turned into a vegetable, just enough so they know how to survive, turn them into a primal creature, only having instinct guide them, and then skin them, mutilate them, chop chunks of meat and body parts they cal live without off of them so they're no longer recognizable, shave all their hair as well and make them go bald permanently if you can, make them go blind in one eye as well, castrate them so they can't "feel much" down under anymore, turn them into an abomination, a feral, retarded, abomination, and then drop them off in one of the big cities where nobody will care much about them, such as NYC, paris, beijing, or even a big slum in brazil, where they have no friends, family, contacts, nothing, nobody will care about them, they'll be seen as a monster, a monster left to fend off and scavenge for basic substanance to continue living this horrible, miserable life you've put them in, and if you may, you could do various tortures to those they care about in front of them before you do all this