Ebony queen anti racist activist wants my BWC

>Be me undercover Jow Forumsack who looks like 7/10 blue eyed fit Aryan phenotype
>Get invited to anti racism event and want to see if the degeneracy is real or if Jow Forums is just a larp
>Was generally disgusted by everything I saw and heard. Yes they really do hate white people, men, straight people and even one person hater cis gender people
>Felt like living in twilight zone
>Strangly while they openly declared their hatred for everything i represent they were very very nice to me individually
>I didn’t disagree with anything so I was only there to observe. Declare some milquetoast responses lightly agreeing with what they want to hear
>They through disproportionate amount of praise at me for saying basically nothing.
>2/3 of the women in the room seem to be eye fucking me
>Thicc 9/10 Afro Latina goddess asks if I’m coming back and I say yes
>The following day she finds all my social media and adds me on them, then starts trying to talk to me.
>Do bare minimum small talk and she invites me to her dorm to talk.
>Check her social media account
She hates white people and says that’s of derogatory things about white men on her Twitter. She’s super submissive and giggly around me. What should I do Jow Forums, I’m against racemixing but I could have some short time fun with her. Kind of a bizarre experience.

Attached: 8B9E96C2-49A1-4222-B94C-C7A2EB42E57D.jpg (870x960, 69K)

Attached: 59DDF581-D8FD-4D1C-8998-7AC74870E8A5.jpg (1439x1053, 668K)

Bunch of hypocrites

Do it.

>meme flag
>phone poster

No, I don't think so.

>I could have some short time fun with her
At the expense of your own integrity.
Not only are these bitches going on and on about retarded anti-white shit, but they don't even stand by their "principles".
They say all that bad stuff about white cis men but when they see you it all means nothing, they instantly betray everything they stand for.
>Ebony queen
I'm tired of this jungle fever dude, I know men are easily turned on by new forms of excitement but still.
Masturbate, then make your decision

Gayest slide I've ever read.

Fuck that pussy for bragging rights

>while they openly declared their hatred for everything i represent they were very very nice to me individually
This is always the way, people fall for the propaganda and hate other groups, but hate them as concepts only, generally they’re nice to individuals.

Typical women

She wants to bluepill you with her pussy. It's a feminazi operation now. Snatching a productive, MAGA white boy Republican and turning him into a beta bux machine and future liberal.

Impregnate her

this shit again? Nothing wrong with a White MALE using the bodies of lesser races as bio-masturbation devices...when will you people learn? Reproduction is a no-no

Also..."age of consent" is judeo-christian subversion and imbecility.

Knock her up and then ghost. This is how we're gonna take back the demographics. Having a bunch of bleached mutts is better than having spics or niggers, since the children of the mutts will be essentially real people like us.

Seriously? You want to end up a greasy monkey fucker? Remember how many God damn diseases they carry OP gerz

>memeflag
>lowkey race mix promoting

Sage

No soldier, OP is not degenerate he is practicing our imperial fascism. Impregnate black qt’s and influence them to our side. Don’t be an ethno-cuck that is degenerate. So at ease. Or else.

Attached: 169FD249-49B3-4D1F-B887-300E914B0284.jpg (474x434, 33K)

Thing that never happened for 200, alex

Also this should be your flag if you are going to breed with a black wife not the fucking gay confederate shit.

Attached: 978DA77C-F2C3-4EEB-B89C-C32140C2CF59.jpg (474x474, 15K)

This.
Just another browncel larp thread.
Shouldn't even waste your time responding.

Queen and goddess shouldn’t be used to discribe niggers and spics, faggot.

Attached: 471EACBB-F5D0-4F41-A986-8FF445B7B7D7.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

Record her consent.
Fuck her in the ass and when you're done say "Heil Hitler".

lol

Nicki Minaj is cute.

Let's see her

>look, mom! i'm being aggressive on the internet! i know all the buzzwords that Jow Forums uses!
cringy tryhard.

colonize that

>judeo-christian
What's that supposed to mean? That's like saying "Sikh-Islamic" or "Shinto-Asatru".

BREED her, its the only right thing to do. The ultimate domination.

Attached: 1562003440819.jpg (503x670, 27K)

>She hates white people and says that’s of derogatory things about white men on her Twitter. She’s super submissive and giggly around me. What should I do Jow Forums, I’m against racemixing but I could have some short time fun with her. Kind of a bizarre experience.
Well, technically, any kids you have become black. And many of them had white parents.

So it's bizarre, but they really do think we are better than them, and that's why they want your DNA.

She might have aids.

Pull a full psy-op on her if she is not naming the Jew on social media in under one year , your doing it wrong.

So basicaly become a coalburner?

It's some American novelty methinks

>Pull a full psy-op on her if she is not naming the Jew on social media in under one year , your doing it wrong.
Jews were big into the slave trade.

technical term is oildriller and its based as fuck

Attached: 1561840938747.png (1280x854, 1.2M)

Memeflag cry harder, it’s not my fault niggers, kikes and spics are subhuman.

Attached: FFE43A7F-0893-4D8F-831D-69692117889C.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

What do you think if we breed these ebony semen demons but abort all the male niglet fetuses atfer DTOR where we hang all adult male negros?

Attached: 1558467735528.jpg (1080x1349, 113K)

even if she lets you smash it's because she wants to brown your children and destroy the white race, she still hates you, that's why she wants to take away the most important thing from you

You know they smell, right?

Where a condom, blow our her cervix so she can never breed little niglets. You get laid and do your part.

All niglets deserve aborting.

Yes its pheromones meant to get white dick beyond hard approaching durometer scale 1000. With black women you have no recuperation persod after orgasms, deep kissing for 5 seconds and you will be ready to go again until you pass out from dehydration

Attached: 1558724526649.jpg (640x800, 71K)

give her le dick you faggot

nah mate, mulattas are cute and because the black woman is the more intelligent of the negro genders a mulatta daughter is OK

Attached: 1561918419377.jpg (720x900, 68K)

No, it's melanin.

They don't hate white people, they hate the fact they can't get high status white men. AOC is textbook. If she had a high status, good looking white man, she'd not even be in politics.

There are definite scientifically proven upsides to jungle fever and "Black Girl Magic" as its called by the people in the know.

The folk sayings of „darker the berry sweeter the juice; "once you go black you can never come back" and "black girls have a deep biological need for white seed" have their origins in biological facts not really understood back then.

Recent discoveries have shown that melanin acts as an agent similar to anabolic steroids when introduced to white mans system - resulting is rapid increase in muscle mass, bone density, endless libodo and good erections, vastly improved recovery times and superhuman ability to repair tendons and ligaments in record time.

White men have melanin receptors on gland end providing us with endless supply of melanin to our bodies when mating with black girls. The higest melanin concentration is obviously found in the darkest of negresses.

There is also another side to the melanin - white penis interaction. When a BLACK womans organism detects lack of melanin in the penis penetrating her tight ebony pussy it will clamp down and milk the white mans balls dry of every last drop of white seed with unparalleled strenght of contractions during orgasm.

Attached: 1561948891997.jpg (5312x2988, 3.81M)

I'll take "shit that never happened" for 200, Alex.
Fake and gay, post eyes.

Attached: lmao.jpg (630x630, 78K)

>he thinks its just a shitpost
Lay your eyes upon this naturally enhanced white man and his "drug" dealer wife

Attached: 1549749820878.jpg (720x720, 76K)

Smells of bullshit and kikery

Take it from me lad they're more fun in bed and easier to talk to

Look how much that memeflag has made you seethe. You're weak. A brainlet.

she's ugly, not abo ugly but still...

Look at all this shilling for race mixing. If you can fuck a 9/10 nig then you can fuck a 7/10 white girl who is infinitely more attractive and your babies will not have a minus 15 iq deficit at birth. Do not fuck these degenerate women

Attached: 5AF9AC87-B35F-4D6A-B4CD-24231B5BAD01.jpg (840x529, 164K)

find a woman that wants for you to become the best version of yourself

stay away from women who worship you for your skin color

Do it and take a pic with time stamp for Jow Forums!

Just protect yourself

Could be a setup to murder your honkey ass.

Attached: 1562140573477.gif (400x225, 1.89M)

fuck her and in process start scream MAGA or TRUMP 2020 or something.

Attached: 15619834503260.jpg (968x1288, 694K)

Jews are stepping up their game

Attached: EB39DBE1-AE3D-4278-AC0D-C941977DA7C1.jpg (610x610, 100K)

Take her from behind and whisper "white pride world wide"

fuck her, and then tell everyone in the little feminist faghag group about it
fuck her anally and humiliate her

You literally can't be around niggers as any other race and not hate them
>muh anti-racism
racism will go away when niggers go away

Attached: 1559531038971.png (874x568, 782K)

with AIDS

*genuinely not generally
*hated not hated
*I felt like not felt like (grammatical emphasis, consider revising)
*strangely not strangly
*very not very very (style, consider revising)
*throw not through
*amounts not amount

Comes to pol to brag about being attractive but is clearly rarted

Too bad she would actually enjoy it and you will be locked in a mutual hot BDSM relationship

Attached: 1561932435775.jpg (842x1051, 295K)

have some selfrespect

fuck her and then GTFO

You actually typed all that shit out for this loser kek.
You brits are a riot.
The browncel is obsessed with race-mixing, nothing he said happened, nothing.

Attached: b867957576434.jpg (1903x4258, 1.21M)

Here is some more of his fucking obsession.

Attached: b44645889.jpg (1903x4213, 1.18M)

>based Estonian
love your work

Attached: 1561943817648.jpg (1132x1280, 577K)

Just the fact that you would consider racemixing makes you a weak cuck. Where is your self control? Where is your will?

don't be a faggot fuck as many of them as you can. niggers and all. just don't breed with the groids.

>1 post by this ID

Your actions influence your desires.
After interracial sex you'll want to racemix, basic brain biology

just bust nigga no guilt

My will is in my dick and blood wrough in the storms of the Baltic sea.

Attached: 1558246020365.jpg (578x854, 48K)

Do it. It’s your duty.

Give her a reason for her hate.

Idk but if you fuck her and then it blows up and she tries to come at you for being a fuckboy tell her that you dont owe her free emotional labor. It's good against lefty morons

>Praise for saying nothing
This is the main part that can be used to our advantage imo.
They always do their
>White people have always had their voices heard
>White people need to sit down and let niggers speak
>etc
that they used to derail occupy Wall St, and they will praise whites who actually do cuck themselves, because this encourages other whites to do the same. This praise of weakness on the part of whites to encourage weakness is an effective strategy, but it presents a weakness of its own. If the ideal behaviour for whites in their circles is to shut up and say nothing, this makes them extremely easy to infiltrate, as whites are encouraged to behave in a manner that dosen't risk blowing cover. If this is exploited, then it's win-win. If they don't catch on, then we win directly. If they do catch on, then they must halt their praise of weakness in whites, leading to less impressionable youth being sucked in and conditioned to cuck. More people should be doing this.

Every time

Attached: eAKfVxF.png (1195x838, 936K)

Attached: 41Zs81.jpg (750x598, 174K)

>Thread # infinity about some young fag talking about race mixing and then Jow Forums encouraging him to do it
This is why the west will not survive.

>citation needed

Pee on her and cum in her mouth and post video

You have to bleach her. She wants it, and It's your responsibility as a male.

Pics or it didnt happen nigger

Have you ever heard, what pump and dump is? If the woman isn't pure, a virgin and obedient pump and dump her like the cum rag she wants to be

>She hates white people
Bruise her cervix.

Hey Estonia-kun, nice to see here again.

Jow Forumsddit thread, do not bump.

good call canada bro,i will be sure to sage it