Why do Russian Women love money so much?

I lived here for 22 years and am yet to meet a girl that has no interest in money and is only interested in my personality.

None of my mates have met a girl that wasn't a greedy selfish whore either.

But whenever I look for a gf on a foreign dating site or simply add some lass from /soc/ discord thread and talk to her, they are interested in me as a person. I feel like I'm being treated like a human being. It's the complete opposite with Russian women, where you have to pay for her everywhere. You have to buy her phones, dinners, expensive clothes, and the worst part is that she'll dump you regardless of the amount of money you spent on her.

Most Russian women are 5s and 6s/10, those insta thots you see being posted here have tons of filters and makeup on, they look like complete and utter goblins IRL.

Russian women are horrible, yet the majority of you dream about having a 'mentally unstable ruski gf' because you unironically think she'll love or even like you. She would dump you the second you say no to her when she asks you for more money.
Russian women are literally the Chinese women of Europe.
I'm so fucking sick of you Jow Forums and Jow Forumstards with their degenerate fantasies.

I would sell my soul to Satan to get a visa to any western-european country and find myself a woman there. You fucks are extremely lucky and yet you whine like little bitches and fantasise about something that doesn't even exist. God I hate you so much and I envy you at the same time.

youtu.be/NWHedf01JEQ

Attached: FrenchQT.jpg (713x713, 122K)

everyone loves money its a fact of life

>I'm so fucking sick of you Jow Forums and Jow Forumstards with their degenerate fantasies.

Time to get an outstanding degree and then move abroad.

Seriously, mate.

pad id

kill yourself incel

well youre jewish...

Attached: hhh.gif (258x215, 78K)

Everyone does, but decent people don't make it the central part of their life.

I have a degree, but I can't move abroad because
1. It's hard to find a job for a ruski
2. It's too expensive for me even to visit Europe. I earn $500 here and have about $1500 dollars on my bank account, which is nowhere near enough to start a life out there
Life is hard, suomibro

damb

godim

It's pretty simple, user. First of all - yes, women are more interested in man's ability to provide than his personality. It's biology, period. The purpose of heterosexual mating is procreation. If you're looking for something else, like fullfillment of your psychologial needs, unconditional love etc. you are looking in a wrong place. Second - only people who are interested in you as a person are your immediate family and maybe few of your closest friends. Everybody else has an interest. It can happen between a man and a woman but it takes years of good relationship to get that close. Third - if you see it that way you descibe it you most likely have no personality to speak of.

fucking kek

> women are more interested in man's ability to provide
It was like this about a hundred years ago. These days some women earn way more than some men do. (well, not in Russia, of course. Russian women don't work and don't want to work. They only work in supermarkets as cashiers or prostitutes.)

>you are looking in a wrong place
I agree. Russia is the wrong place to look for a soulmate. This was the whole point of my post.

> but it takes years of good relationship to get that close
Western girls are way more easy-going than Russian ones. Whenever I met a Russian woman it was always about the money, about my job, about my apartment, about my car, but when I met Western girls they were genuinely interested in me and my personality and wanted to hear about my interests. And they shared their interests with me, and we had very good time together. That's why I love western girls so much. They don't put money in the first place.

>Life is hard, suomibro
It fucking is. It's the same everywhere.
Be Brave. That's what you need to be right now.

You are 22
>I lived here for 22 years
and obviously properly skilled in English.
Don't hold back, do it now.

Move your fucking ass, Russy chan.

You are a manchild, user. Even if you find what you're looking for you won't be happy because the problem is in you.

All women love money tard

>Move your fucking ass, Russy chan.
I'm doing my best but it's hard ;-;

I have a strong feeling that you're a woman. You literally have the same rhetoric as those Russian cunts from the video, baka

>I don't want to date a whore that's going to be with me as long as I have money, I want to have a life's partner that will be for me out there when I need her the most and that will love me no matter what.
bah, you're just a silly manchild! You ARE OBLIGATED to pay for women!

not as much as Russian women do

>I'm doing my best but it's hard ;-;
Of course it's fucking hard just to move your ass.

Move your ass. Come On!
You can do it, unlike so many of your countrymen. Be Brave beyond your countrymen who never did it. Trust me, I Know what's going on.
Do it.

Thank you, Suomibro. You've managed to cheer me up a bit and give me some motivation.

Attached: CiriLovesSuomianon.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Wrong. I'm a man, I'm just likely older than you.

>I don't want to date a whore that's going to be with me as long as I have money, I want to have a life's partner that will be for me out there when I need her the most and that will love me no matter what

As I said, you are looking for somebody to cater to your psychological needs. That's what parents are for. Of course it happens in grown-up relationships but's it's secondary. Since you put it first and you're worth little as a man stupid whores are all you can find.

Good. Because that's really it. It really is.
>study what's outside
>go for it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Communism gave Russia PTSD

I originally thought maybe it was a gender imbalance but apparently there's more women than men in Russia. The suicide rates are insane.
Russia is plagued with toxic masculinity like the rest of Asia. So traditional and narrow-minded with a lack of speech that they can't even consider liberal ideas. I would say I pity Russian men but they probably wouldn't like it.

>I would say I pity Russian men but they probably wouldn't like it.

We know that the rest of the world pities us and sees in what sorry state we are. It's nothing to get mad about.

Have you considered Estonia? It's relatively cheap and there are lots of russian ppl waiting for Putin to save them from big bad EU.

>Have you considered Estonia?
Eestibros hate Russians and I don't want to learn Estonian.

>there are lots of russian ppl
That's the second biggest reason why I don't want to move there.

I wanted to move to Sweden/Norway/Denmark or to the UK. I'm a pale blue-eyed skinnybitch who burns on sun like a lobster and can't bare hot weather, so Southern Europe is a no-go zone for me as well.

I once met a cool guy from Sweden and he unironically told me that I should come to Sweden and pretend to be an immigrant (despite the fact that I look Scandinavian/Irish/English) and live on welfare (leech off of taxpayers' money)