American patriot

>American patriot
>worships the god of a middle Eastern religion

Attached: 1557330350649.png (550x543, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-5RJQjgYaI
firstdallas.org/icampus/blog/islam-versus-christianity/
youtu.be/gvga-98x6Nk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Carotta
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Korbo Korbo Korbo

>anyone else
>uses chinese gun powder
wew

That’s why Mormonism is the best religion

>Ame*ican patriot
>hangs flag made in china

Attached: 1559667771467.png (645x729, 59K)

*Mormonism is the best cult

lel

>italian
>worships the god of a middle eastern religion
ummm shitalians?

There is no difference between cult and religion

I worship my dick nigger

Jesus is Lord.

lololololololo

swaggggggggggggggggg

baaaseeeeeeeeeeeddddd

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

So do you, dumbass

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllololololo

hehhhhh

swagggggggggggggggggggggggg

Fuck christniggers

Attached: ff.jpg (944x705, 173K)

wow whoever made this really doesnt know jack shit lol
>If i add a shitty drawing it makes me right

Attached: 212592902.jpg (460x438, 26K)

>all banks jews control established in christian countries
>right to usury granted by Christian rulers

Yeah so stupid. Go back to plibbit you dumb wojack posting newfag rat.

>hurr not worshipping my kike daddy makes u brainlet durrr

ur racist

Very true, anti semitism is extremely deplorable

Attached: 1561936721871.jpg (1024x602, 99K)

truth

you do not understand christianity
who do you think is behind anti christian sentiment? why do you think google censors christian viewpoints (project veritas)?
if the jews believe in a god, dont you think it has some sort of validity?
the big bang violates the laws of physics. you cannot create something from nothing, yet that is what happened.
historians do not debate that Jesus existed. it is VERY widely accepted that he did.
retarded churches advocating for immigrations != christianity.

Who do you think wrote your fucking book you fucking retard?

>hurr we dont know therefore yahweh did it

If youre going to pick gods at least pick non abrahamic ones you fucking 75 IQ dipshit. And no its not widely accepted that jesus existed and many now think his story is a plagiarized bastardisation of Caesars story. Stop spewing lies.

>retarded churches

You mean like every church, many popes and more? Orthodoxy has said nationalism is against church doctrine for over a hundred years.

Fuck off

why are you so aggressive
youtu.be/5-5RJQjgYaI
jesus existed.
islam's book is a meme. firstdallas.org/icampus/blog/islam-versus-christianity/
I don't like the pope.
>If youre going to pick gods at least pick non abrahamic ones you fucking 75 IQ dipshit.
why?

>Jesus existed

I'm not clicking on whatever shitty christcuck garbage you linked but there is no proof jesus existed and the Pontius letters are fake.

>why

>hurr why wouldnt I worship child mutilating foreign sandnigger gods

Kill yourself. You faggot post election christcucks ruined pol now I have to see you everywhere else too. Fucking philosemitic shitheads

youtu.be/gvga-98x6Nk

They're all cults my friend. Only one I want gone is the one with all the explodey vests, the rest seem to slowly be evolving.

Attached: pedomuhammad.png (690x690, 731K)

why are you so afraid of being proven wrong? you... literally admit to not wanting to watch the video just because it’s “christcuck”
why do you have such an autistic obsession with where the religion originated? christianity and judaism are separate. LITERAL jews killed jesus.
now, i’ll be fair and consider your video.
the description box cites Francesco Carrota.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Carotta
>developed a theory that the historical Jesus was based on the life of Julius Caesar, that the Gospels were a rewriting of Roman historical sources, and that Christianity developed from the cult of the deified Caesar.
>>This theory is generally ignored in academic circles.
>>As executive director and publisher he supported Kore, a Freiburg publisher of feminist books and women's literature.[4]
cognitive dissonance at its finest.
Jesus loves you very much. you will come around one day.

Oh yes let's ignore thay jesus is a jew, all his original followers jews, the god he claims to be son of a jewish one, the characters they venerate like abraham are jewish , and more. you Christians love playing that stupid game.

Theres no point arguing. You retards will continue arguing until the day you stop breathing and worshipping your fucking jew and jew religion

does your entire basis on not believing rest upon jesus supposedly being a jew?
first you claim he didn’t exist, now you claim jesus is jewish. pick one.
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
consider this.
try to refute it. if you don’t you are experiencing belief perseverance.

there were no threads about christianity for ages and then they just sort of exploded on Jow Forums i think the dumb faggots try to go on recruitment runs (probably from 8ch/christ/ or whatever)

I'm not Jewish. I despise jews. I hate middle Easterners, I will not follow and dedicate my life to a fucking recount of their fairytales and mythology. Anyone who does so is literal scum and traitors as well.

Go worship jesus foreskin that was mutilated from him by those based jews he comes from. Disgusting religion, disgusting people. Die.

i am going to sleep now. I will reply to you when I wake up if you respond and the thread is still up.
attending mass is extremely enjoyable and I look forward to it every week.

LOL keep lashing out I was just about to sleep
I already refuted jesus being a jew you imbecile.
if anything I want to thank you for even trying to “debate” because now I believe even more. all you do is strawman, talk out of your ass, and post shitty sources.
until tomorrow morning.

Attached: A7CA439A-8A55-41FF-BA15-76DC0BC8E568.jpg (1125x682, 673K)

fuck that user
a lot of new testament is simply wrong on number of topics, so jesus as is could not have possibly have existed the way he was described
even most mythicists aren't retarded enough to say that jesus outright didn't exist, rather they propose that idea of one jesus going around doing magic tricks and being a scharlatan is highly unlikely (something something according to Baise theorem calculated by Richard Carrier or whomever upper chance jesus existed somewhere around 1 in 3, whereas lower chance 1 in tens of thousands), rather that the role was played by multiple Jesuses (Yeshuas=Joshuas) that tried to reanact the life of old testament Joshua (parting of the Jordan, sermon at the mount...), with certain events being posthumously prescribbed to them (or in a very unlikely chance, one guy, one Jeshua)
I can't fit it all in one post so you'll have to excuse me, but honestly fuck that user saying Jesus was Ceaser, this isn't like Moses and Sargon of Akkad nor like Noah and Utnapishtim, but it is like Jesus (new Joshua) and old Joshua

Youre honestly trying to say now that circumcised jesus from the line of David isnt a jew. Kill yourself you deluded the_donald fuckhead. Kill your fucking self.

Hope the day comes when everyone starts treating abrahamic filth like China does

Attached: 1558219521229.png (723x575, 474K)

Hi /leftypol/, how’s it going?

Says the fag following the original inclusive universalist force. Kill yourself cuckold

Seethe more faggot, and fuck off back to /leftypol/

Fuck off back to the_donald. Youre not even a traditionalist. You support and love foreign forces. Your religion is one even. Youre more lefty than me.

Remember nationalism bad! Loving your people and family over yahweh bad!

Who wants to see my cock?

Holy shit you really are mentally retarded, talking about religion on a board that has nothing to do with it on a post made by some autistic Italian faggot who makes these shitty bait threads all the time. You /leftypol/ fags really are a disease and need to fuck off back to where you belong.

Attached: E932096A-2660-4A99-A377-6D5BF45B0662.jpg (1024x624, 140K)

>whyyy dont people take my jew religion seriously on Jow Forums!

Have fun in your "hell" jew worshipper. Keep posting your pathetic neo/pol/ kikegraphics!

Attached: 90523.jpg (1434x1935, 597K)

>Neo/pol/ kikegraphics
That’s how I know you’re /leftypol/, you have done nothing but make autistic ramblings on a board where nobody gives a shit about religion, you realize that. So like I said for the hundredth time, fuck off back to /leftypol/ and stop bumping this retarded thread.

Oh yes decrying anti nationalism and "anti racists" is very lefty! Stupid Christnigger.

>no one cares about religion

Tell it to your christnigger brethren and yourself when you posted that stupid image.

Attached: ff0_0_0.jpg (423x720, 73K)

>he’s still going on about this
Look faggot, go back to /leftypol/ and bitch about religion there, because you see here, nobody gives a shit about religion at all except for you, and you’re making yourself look like a crazed moron with your ramblings. So just fuck off back to your shitty leftyfag echochamber, and stop bumping this bait thread.

>only religion is my based jew religion! Praise yahweh!

Go back to plebbit

>Plebbit
>The literal echochamber for fedora-tipping atheists such as yourself
Why don’t you fuck off there then?

No little jew your subreddit the donald has all sorts of little buddies for you brainlet philosemites to get along with. what am I saying though, you already knew that

>g-go back to the_donald
You really are retarded aren’t you. Fuck off back to r/atheism faggot. You would fit perfectly there and you wouldn’t ruin any boards because you’re in your personal echochamber.

Why do you keep responding christfag? Thought you didnt care!

You all are entirely new invaders post election neo/pol/ niggers. Dont say a woard about people ruining boards you newfag cancerous filth

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x856, 134K)

Oh I don’t care, I just want this bait thread to die, and you keep responding like the faggot that you are.
>Hurr Durr you’re the Newfag
You /leftypol/ faggots are the literal definition of the newfags. You commiefags got upset over 2016, so you decided that ruining Jow Forums was a good idea in order to keep it from happening again, and you do it by creating bait threads, circlejerking threads, and D&C threads, and calling the original Jow Forums members newfags.

are you a child? you are embarrassing your flag

you are saying it like its a bad thing

>d&c

Youre presumably white and worship a foreign jewish religion. You are the division. The world would be a better place if the romans removed the jew for good so your stupid religion and Islam wouldn't exist.

Anti white traitor

And this is how I know you’re retarded. You clearly don’t know what the D&C shit is. You fuckers go around and spam JIDF memes from 2017 like the 56 meme all around in order for everyone to fight each other and not make any actual quality discussion so that way you can take over and turn Jow Forums into /leftypol/ 2.0.

Meanwhile you spam shit to get more whites to worship your Jew because then everything will be better.

Christniggers killed pol

Attached: tired.jpg (800x445, 47K)

>he still tries to blame this on religion
You realize that we need religion to fill a void that we have. Look at Athecucks, they’re all depressed nihilistic stuck-up faggots who in the end have made having no religion into a religion. But let me guess, religion is dumb and stupid.

If you need religion pick a non jewish one you dumb abrahamic faggot.

>supporting LARPaganism
Are you mentally retarded or what?

Attached: 0C8CB6FB-417F-4B35-8C97-F51DD14E1DCB.jpg (1050x934, 350K)

So its not about religion its about your particular jewish religion and worshipping yahweh.

>white religions suck dude give me that jewish monotheism

Die retard

Are you mentally retarded or something? Cause you’re the one who’s acting like an arrogant faggot arguing about this bullshit. Look asshole, I’m only arguing with you because you won’t shut the fuck up and fuck off back to your containment board, and you keep bumping this autistic bait thread made by some faggot Italian who bitches about religion and why people hate gays and trannies all the fucking time on this board. So just shut the fuck up, or if you can’t just go back to /leftypol/.