The Great Jow Forums Migration

So, has anybody ever thought of naming this phenomena, not to mention organising it..?
I want to ask (You), as an honest user, if you had a possibility to move half of the diminishing population of Jow Forums into a different virtual space, where would it be and why? Do you think something like this is even possible?

>"It’s time we moved onto greener pastures."
~ user no.8327164

Attached: let's make a metathread episode 802.gif (446x199, 498K)

I'm holding on until either the culprits behind Jow Forums's decline are nuked or the board is

itt discordniggers discussing their heavenly board culture of metafaggotry and forced memes

how about you migrate back where you came from
>>>/reddit/

we should all migrate to my ass faggot

post ass

>Ch0d

Attached: chads autistic cousin.jpg (640x640, 94K)

ok
based

Attached: ass.jpg (1079x799, 172K)

We have been doing this ever since board's creation, yet where has it led us to? The only reward we could get were peaceful days between self-raids and the few non-entertaining dramas.
Today's state of catalogue has never been sorry, not even during the frog overtake that practically silenced this place with 50 threads of frogs for a few days. At least it was a one, spectacular autist, but this - this is madness.

Attached: 1547173034414.png (512x384, 190K)

Has never been so sorry*

Ch0d id checked

Attached: 1558352853618.jpg (1500x2000, 1.4M)

>/>8333943
cringe

Its over, there is no going back to what it used to be. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better.

Sure, but you can still change it for the better.

How? No sane person would want to post on a board that is 90% spam.

I just want to watch the world burn and state the obvious and it's pretty obvious that the overwhelming majority of posters here are school kiddies, so now I want to set their comfy retard-hole on fire.

Wake the fuck up, its ruins as far as the eye can see. Nothing left to burn.

Fuck off with your whining you little bitch

Keep eating shit, while saying its candy if that's what you are into.

That user was me I feel so honored

Attached: 5E8CA56C-A276-47CA-943C-59B8B20F202F.jpg (800x810, 148K)

Shut the fuck up? Ruins? It's a fucking containment board chap. It was designed and assigned as a toilet for the bigger toilets. That's not to say there's still fun to be had fucking with the autists? Honestly, being protective of a bag full of retards.

******fig

You have a cute Satori for every occasion, now don't you?
>CUC id
Dodged a bullet over there~
>It's a fucking containment board chap.
I don't think mods see it this way, they put way too much effort into administration it during its first year and then putting stickies for fun.
It's more like a neutral ground for the bigger boards that started having their own commoners.

Attached: .png (1140x1200, 1022K)

>It's a fucking containment board chap
It is now

Uh who’s that
I try

Attached: F62ACF91-B85F-4BC1-B523-A2EA17CC0F4F.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Everything is a containment board

It always was. I was here day 1, and yes they gave a shit about it then like a company is protective over their new shiny wheelie bins, but end of the day it's still a wheelie bin.

meh, find a random brazillian board and move there.
Or you can just colonize russian int, nobody cares about it.