I'm a good boy and I eat my vegetables EVERY day!!

I'm a good boy and I eat my vegetables EVERY day!!

Attached: Felix2.png (567x720, 353K)

you are not a boy you are an amerimutt the most despicable creature on gods green earth

What if there was an anime made where the 10 most well-known traps all lived in a house together and got into all sorts of whacky adventures?

At least I'm not a jew

Veggies makes you homo, eat meat

Attached: 5.jpg (640x775, 67K)

How would you feel about ?

don't forget to stay hydrated as well

Attached: 1560453378022.jpg (750x729, 55K)

i'm a good boy who eats vegetables every day

ama

Attached: 88080898.png (640x1146, 644K)

How would you react if there was a crossover anime involving the 10 most popular traps getting into all kinds of adventures?

idk, could work but honestly i dont care

Attached: 35.png (582x482, 256K)

How did you ended being so ghei?

Attached: 14.jpg (908x641, 96K)

that would be the first anime i would actually watch since 2015

i'm not ghei you dummy!!! boys are super cute but i have a preferance for girls.

Attached: fc6cceb9cef3ecdc17bb6e91dd8bc561.jpg (236x267, 11K)

Which traps would you like to see all meet each other and be friends?

probably ayame sohma from fruits basket, ferris from re:zero and and haku from naruto.

what do you think of my waifu baiken?

Attached: 49095409405.jpg (1451x2048, 384K)

*felix
And your waifu is alright I guess.

But I do! I eat at least 1 chicky breast or salmon a day, and have 5 scoops of whey isolate every day! I try to eat at least 5 cups of vegetables a day, too!

Felix is magnanimous and straight so he'd probably excuse himself to a separate room to read a book or practice his magic and sheeit whenever gay shit starts happening.

Attached: Felix and Crusch 2.jpg (1085x716, 509K)

I think it would be Felix, Astolfo, Hideri, the Blue haired assassin trap, that one trap from Dangnanrompa who died early, maybe the trap version of Shimakaze, that other blue haired trap, and I’m not sure about the other 3

>I eat my vegetables EVERY day!!
Good for you, more Amerimutts need to stop having a shit diet, I hope those veggies are organic and free of harmful pesticides.
Broccoli and Cauliflower is pretty good indeed as it lowers the types of estrogen that raises insulin or whatever that turns Americans fat and unhealthy.

Based kike

>eat meat
Depends on the meat, if it's mean raised in farms that inject and obsessive amounts of hormones and antibiotics just to keep them alive in shit living conditions then that meat would also make you gay and fat and ugly too which would be even worse.

I wouldn't know, I don't spend my time trying to remember the names of a bunch of overly feminine boys in Nippanese cartoons. I know of Astromeme because you can't excape that on the Interwebs unfortunately and I don't care to dive into the confusing shit show that is the Fate series.

Attached: 11297570.gif (260x400, 349K)

>I'm a good boy and I eat my vegetables EVERY day!!
I've done that for full eight years now and it has made me genuinely a better feeling person.
I absolutely eat red meat in all forms (especially the lean game I hunt myself), however even more I eat fish and seafood in all forms.
That said, vegetables and fruit make about 50% by weight of my daily intake.

I'm this guy from the past of Jow Forums, pic related.

Attached: alder chips, sugar, water.jpg (1000x1778, 289K)

Alright man. Have a good day.

Are any of those animus characters in anime's that would be considered good?
I think I vageuly remember one name being from something that /a/ liked....

I don’t know, I actually don’t watch anime. I just wondered if it existed.

i bet you still masturbate like a naughty boy

Attached: 1562073728190.jpg (556x705, 75K)

I-I cut it down though! I only do it twice a day instead of six times a day now!

Attached: oXXhkeQO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Twice a day, stop touching your bepis, monkey

Attached: 17.png (640x360, 309K)

>3rd page
>actually cooking
Listen anons, it's not even a hard task to really cook something tasty and fulfilling for you and your friends. You can do that. :)
Pic related is my lasagne in a large casserole. My specialty is to smear the smoked thick sauce on top of it before baking it in my oven.
>not soggy

Please ask anything about it. I will teach you :)

Attached: lasagne.jpg (1500x2000, 381K)

can you cook for me Finland

I genuinely wish I could have a week for myself to visit places.
I have had this year 109 travel days already, 42 of them emergency calls.
I serve 11 European countries (industrial services, an engineer traveling with goods) and those countries have taught me a ton of ways regarding food, cooking and generally taking it "internationally" :DDD

Work hard, work smart.
More true than you can even imagine until you actually face it (the truth, that is). And then some. Yes there is more.

Good job!

Attached: 164-1645903_-anime-rem-re-zero-rem.png (560x638, 453K)

>I actually don’t watch anime
You belong on top of this image.

Attached: hun anti german hate baby angel bayonet cpi committee public information.jpg (163x273, 15K)