how do i make good art REEEEEEEEeee

Attached: gib2.png (454x350, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hcZDNH3_Wc
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

loomis

just be hitler

Im not an artist, but from what I know from other artists, you need to do lots of practice

Attached: 1556059646021.jpg (945x1445, 587K)

no such thing as good art
it's all just different types of art

Go with Jazza
youtube.com/watch?v=8hcZDNH3_Wc

im having trouble drawing backgrounds atm

This

are you using refferences? try drawing simple backgrounds, such as landscapes, and work your way up to harder things.

im making something atm

Attached: sketche.png (1021x768, 161K)

is that girls last tour?

Attached: 1559330612755.jpg (1200x675, 48K)

hell yeah it is

Attached: ayayaya.png (646x768, 318K)

damn dude. thats pretty flipping based

Attached: 1558807206578.png (874x1080, 395K)

cringe

based potatoes

Attached: girlslastdab.jpg (312x162, 6K)

you guys know what im referencing in this drawing right..?

if you can't use your brain to discover techniques that do the trick, we cannot teach you for you to truly learn them. you may be retarded in that area. perhaps find a new hobby that wasn't chosen based on fantasizing yourself doing it?

why do you have to be so mean

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

i hope this will be helpful.
first you have to get that observer's eyes. eyes that can take note of details and each detail's relation to other details.
second, you have to make a database which which will aid you in drawing. this will likely contain collection of anime eyes, body parts (anatomy), etc.., and even an artist's style. screencapping animes, visiting boorus, and downloading doujins is a good starting point.
third you have to build brain muscles for drawing, this includes drawing anything you want but trying to keep faithful to your references as much as you can. this way, you'll burn the drawing process in your brain. keep repeating it until you progress and then moving on. note though, that throughout the whole process, the observer's eye is very important. it will help you catch details which will give you insight how superior artists does it-which you can adapt for your own.

this whole process is daunting (might make you quit) and theres no shortcut. so make sure to draw want you want from time to time, instead of grinding/drawing boring parts, say skeletons all the time.

this is just another method, you can always find other that might suit your preferences.

also you look like you draw with mouse. you can buy a wacom for as low php 2500

we will eventually get there.

ok im pretty drunk now ama

thanks for the tip. i use most of these.

Attached: submit.png (1200x800, 328K)