Racist Outlook

Happy Friday guys I got juicy topic today. What race do you hate the most and why. (This thread requires full honestly no matter how hurtful it is) Express how you really feel and let's actually stop racism by being honest....

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I'll start... so I'm Puerto Rican and I hate my own people. They're more useless. They just copy ghetto culture and have no class. There history and culture is lame and there music sucks. I hate Dominicans too. Idk maybe I'm based but I see no point in this race. Mexicans are more interesting

pikeys
i gate rjen
u fuckung hate pikeys
fuvkung pikeys

Attached: angry.png (250x250, 45K)

Are you talking about Irish people? Sorry if I misinterpreted

Niggers. They continually raise their children to be undisciplined violent trash.

I feel like Irish people love to argue about politics and immigration. Met a Irish person named Emmett and that's all he talked about. He was a cool dude tho I just didn't relate with him.

That's how I feel. Like they complain about being hated but look at how some of them act. Not all of them are like this. but the ones that are ruin it for everyone and our culture embraces ghetto lifestyle like it's cool. I think people hate black for how they act not cause of there skin color.

Also is it me or do Chinese people have a lack of spatial awareness?

Attached: rs_1024x759-190510153231-1024x759.fresh-off-the-boat-constance-wu-lp.51019.jpg (1024x759, 92K)

Why would we want to stop racism? If by racism you mean hate it usually just comes with age, life experience and exposure to different kinds of people. I don't hate anyone just because of their color. As long as they stay the fuck away from my country.

I hate and fear everyone who is not me, specifically. Some I fear more than others.

The final redpill

Yeah wrong choice of words, I was trying to be friendly. I agree with you though. I personally don't like muslims coming to America. They hate American culture yet they live here.

Okay, what race is your least favorite? Which do you fear the most?

Attached: global_arms.jpg (320x342, 16K)

Whites

found the Mono (Yukari poster)

Ah the whites.... or should I say the man. The race that wears a mask to make you feel safe. Illusionist, tricksters. Behind that smile is deception. They are the most dirtiest of all races yet they remain pure in the eyes of all. Jk.. ; ) ...not really

Attached: 600px-Menace-G17-3.jpg (600x338, 72K)

Any Jew haters out there. Oy vey all they care about is shekels. My landlord is a fucking Kike every year he raises the rent. One of these days ima stick him in a pizza oven and mount him on an ashtray.

Attached: 86ed161590a61ffff73dd3c414cd23b7.jpg (480x354, 26K)

Any favorite races? Personally Japanese people are my favorite.

Attached: 78017a3a-cd65-11e8-9380-062e737cfa80.jpg (1067x600, 45K)

Taking a red pill...GNITE Niggers, spics, porchmonkeys, kikes, coons, chinks, gooks, sand niggers, wetbacks, beaners, greasers, crackers, micks, guidos, timber niggers, wiggers and mutts.

One more for good measure.....
Breathes in......

NIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Attached: 077132f50ad65945bbf60863fec72081_xl.jpg (1200x1200, 149K)

>p**rto r*can
whatever you say after that doesn't matter anymore

MOTHERFUCKIN' CHUGS

We should've trail-of-tears'd the lot of them, just like the mutts did.

Mutts
cause I am one
my hatred mostly concentrated on myself

Chinks.

Attached: mib.jpg (439x391, 37K)

Attached: Do you.jpg (106x125, 3K)

Attached: want some.jpg (106x123, 1K)

nigger

Attached: chikunsmang.jpg (106x133, 2K)

Attached: 1352888361345.png (550x375, 16K)

Heh

Islam*
The ideological teachings of Islam conflict, often violently, with western and modern ideals. Muslims, however, are individuals how can follow a faith or ideology in various ways, some not at all. I do not have a problem with Muslims, so long as they do not wish harm upon anyone, but I strongly oppose Islam.

Turks
Gallipoli, and all the ones I have met are cunts

Whites

Middle eastern or Indian and Pakistani.

Theyre everywhere, they stink, they have a million kids, their kids stink and run around/ scream nonstop. They think they’re brilliant, fucked culture infecting others.