Why are the Brits so salty?

Attached: IMG_20190706_061102.jpg (480x480, 63K)

>why are monarchists so salty

No one here gives a single fuck about the 4th of July. Yanks seem to think we do, but we don't.

Nobody here gives a fuck about you guys either.

Don't go Ngubu

Attached: fcf.png (817x443, 43K)

>canadian
>not british-canadian

big yikes senpai

I'd play the denial card too if I were you

Attached: IMG_20190706_060611.jpg (1920x1200, 791K)

over what? at that time america was a back water colony and india/africa was way more important then some retard refusing to pay taxes that covered his ass from native arrows

False. The colonies were more expensive in terms of defence and investment, since everything had to built from scratch, but a majority of British trade went to America and the West Indies by the end of the 18th century. That and Brits felt like they'd lost a part of themselves with this war and were quite aware they'd lost the New World.

The American revolution was a lie. It was a French funded coup & the power hungry traitors won.

Why Cdanda so doggeh?

Attached: 782D464305B04EFE83BB372AA0C634DA396000000757868AF0F.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Leaf is offensive.

They wish

Attached: E9CDDBFF-F415-40C7-8BAD-B175C7390E05.jpg (220x329, 18K)

I just don't understand what you could possible be salty about either

Attached: British Empire.jpg (988x867, 88K)

The British Labour Party hates white people.

We literally don't get taught anything about it growing up, so it isn't very upsetting. You'd get far better results with WW2 stuff because the average Brit has heard about it a lot.

British "education"

How do they teach you about Rhodesia and South Africa. Do they tell you that they were evil racists and that the blacks dindu nuffin?

u wot m8? i got educated fine u slag whad u say abaht me nan?

I know nothing at all about this region besides that it is where brown people come from. I don't remember those places being mentioned in history lessons either.

I guess they leave Rhodesia out in post-2000 history books because that’s when it became obvious that Mugabe was a dictator and the seizure of white farms but im sure they had to talk about Apartheid and that it was apparently evil.

>Rhodesia and South Africa
they don't teach shit about the uk colonies unless you do history a-level, they don't even teach how scotland joined in union with england

Damn that’s some serious cucked shit, and I’m pretty sure if you do take the a-level it’s mostly “evil racists oppressing the black man”. How did your education system become so bad?

Damn the Tudors were so cucked that their country had to be ruled by Scots. The Stuarts was chad enough to take over a country that couldn't take over them.

Nah the Stuarts were even more cucked than the Tudors. They got replaced by the Hannovers who weren’t even from the isles, they were from Germany. Hell the first King George didn’t even speak English.

I can't speak for the other guy, but public (state) education. Maybe it's better at the private schools.

History doesn't matter.

Scotland and Mercia are leaving next.

>No one here gives a single fuck about the 4th of July. Yanks seem to think we do, but we don't.
Big COPE

Attached: Felix American lawn.png (1000x700, 1.47M)

By all means, visit and ask around. The knowlegebase outside people who watch a lot of American shows is pretty low. Nobody knew why that fireworks song mentioned some random date.

They have to be so they can season there fish n chips

Attached: barton-fish-chips.jpg (550x550, 77K)

The same will probably start happening here about Vietnam. I was never taught in public schools literally anything past WW2. No korea, vietnam, or dozens of cia nigger-backed coups around the world.

remember to not bump imptrash

Oh, no doubt. The internet makes these things easier to find, but people don't tend to look.

Not accurate mate

Attached: 7CDCF5AE-A2AF-4554-9ACE-36D2547693D1.jpg (3000x2001, 1.11M)

>or dozens of cia nigger-backed coups around the world.
I wonder what powers are responsible for the change of direction in education in America, hmmmmm......

Attached: CIA federal buiding.png (658x507, 65K)

bumping imptrash