Have you ever tried to committee suicide?

Have you ever tried to committee suicide?
what methods did you try?
yes
I tried:
Drug overdose.
Cutting.
drowning in a frozen lake.
if you don't mind, I feel a bit gloomy so please share some sad and gloomy music.
soundcloud.com/agustin-fodrini/mahoutsukai-no-yome-ost-lines-for-the-sadness?in=aitana-chan/sets/mahoutsukai-no-yome
soundcloud.com/agustin-fodrini/mahoutsukai-no-yome-ost-taboo-gimmick?in=aitana-chan/sets/mahoutsukai-no-yome
soundcloud.com/chen-bai/invincible
soundcloud.com/elez-ezku/dark-souls-3-ost-firelink-shrine-yuka-kitamura
soundcloud.com/user903499597/dark-souls-iii-unused-track-5
soundcloud.com/user903499597/dark-souls-iii-unused-track-9
soundcloud.com/shrecki/dark-souls-iii-soundtrack-ost-epilogue-ending-credits

Attached: 1556339026594.png (900x700, 866K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/soroor-moradi/gloomy-sunday
youtu.be/kPshx-3AFKo
youtube.com/watch?v=DPlZu4mU-XM
youtube.com/watch?v=ioyNa3EdEVk
youtube.com/watch?v=70GD2SBCq64
youtube.com/watch?v=hZY5DBmgC_A
youtu.be/TvGPAVTYfXI
youtu.be/CrXTS10h2WI
youtu.be/738EWaJ32i8
youtu.be/8QcL4Pge8D4
youtu.be/i7qJYG8b0U4
youtu.be/eDrLTW_sesI
youtube.com/watch?v=hWCfm0EukkA
youtube.com/watch?v=gvCmtHDDuu0
youtu.be/c3QY6hl0c1I
youtu.be/hfN42icFuOo
youtu.be/-a3SIjNKHHg
youtu.be/VpAwrkmzmp0
youtu.be/F-x6qqNy0mo
youtube.com/watch?v=f-BrkEo8knM
youtube.com/watch?v=-NjdfOoPK9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no cause i'm not depressed or dumb
what's your problem op? why so sad? :(

just irl stuff.
You don't need to care about it.

>serial suicider

Attached: 410fe969fbef33ef229a8fe5a6b4243.jpg (326x326, 22K)

but i do care about it, op? what's the problem?
i can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong

Attached: 37d1aeb89147ada3e32880b23edf29e3.jpg (500x609, 103K)

>Have you ever tried to committee suicide?
yes.
>what methods did you try?
hanging. (survive instinct hit in, sadly)
when i be able to afford Nembutal i won't hesitate a second taking it. desu.
>share some sad and gloomy music.
m.soundcloud.com/soroor-moradi/gloomy-sunday

Attached: marvthumbs.png (400x366, 109K)

Aye, did everything you listed except it was just in a regular lake, plus hanging. Pussied out before passing out. Why haven't you tried with a gun? Your flag is the United States after all.

No
I'm not retarded

didn't know where my parents put it.

This

Dumb (((depressed))) teenagers

Attached: .png (900x900, 299K)

suicide undermines traditional romanian values

Fuck you

Attached: 7C4EAD2A-02B4-46FF-B15F-0D0192E8F6D8.png (890x1050, 894K)

I hate myself but I dont wanna seppuku because I like everyone else

Attached: 1537953777032.png (500x846, 464K)

wtf they have anzu in china now

Let's be honest here: 99.999% of all depression comes from a lack of money in one form or another.

I wish I was sad about money, but nah.

Let's be honest here, you just pulled that out of your ass because you have no clue what you're talking about

Attached: 1561781318832.png (650x750, 375K)

Happiness doesn't depend on what we have, but it does depend on how we feel toward what we have. We can be happy with little and miserable with much.

youtu.be/kPshx-3AFKo
tried overdose twice between ages 9-12

Why are you so sad my friend?

Attached: MzCviSC.png (448x504, 220K)

Op, I care
the bitter flags here will dog pile you, but I'll still listen

The people that I mostly hangout with didn't include me in their trip.
They claimdd it's because there won't be any space. I told them I would get my own plane ticket and a hotel room, but now they said:
>That defeats the purpose of a vacation, its the idea of another person being there with us makes it awkward for the people who weren’t expecting you.
So yeah.

No I haven't. As a matter of fact being depressed sucks so much I chose long ago to stop doing it.

Perhaps you should try to fix your problems?

i mean i used to do enough drugs to probably kill you, and most of my school friends thought i'd overdosed by the time i got to college but no
never deliberately tried to an hero

Attached: 1539593055773.gif (500x609, 396K)

what you do is you buy a long enough rope make a loop approx. the size of your head hang it from the ceiling take a chair get on the chair put your head inside the loop kick the chair with your tongue sticking out and with your dick freezing in a death erection

I'm not going to kms you stupid kike
Share a sad gloomy song or fuck off.

why so rude im just trying to help

Hello. I'm temporarily employing an open 1-hash trip. You may hold a piece of my soul.

I survived several suicide attempts.

We're so young. Keep fishin'.

Be well.

Ctrl+ Z ~

Attached: signed & destroyed.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Did I say I wanna kms? No.
Now fuck off.

I hope you cheer up soon friend
I don't really listen to sad music but I tried
youtube.com/watch?v=DPlZu4mU-XM
youtube.com/watch?v=ioyNa3EdEVk
youtube.com/watch?v=70GD2SBCq64

im curious how did you try to drown in a frozen lake. And how did you fail?

Thinking about drowning in river while its summer.
youtube.com/watch?v=hZY5DBmgC_A

For me its 90% about money.

The lake was too frozen. I couldn't break it no matter what

oh that would also have been a horrible death
also drug OD is awful
just get help man

i tried to OD on my medication but to get the courage to do it i got drunk first then passed out before i could drink all of the pills so i lay passed out in my flat for 3 days, nobody noticed
youtu.be/TvGPAVTYfXI

Attached: 1562368640444.png (489x424, 129K)

Do. Or not do.
There is no try.

There's more to life than that user, I've been taking antidepressants for about 6 months now and I can tell you I feel much, much better. You should try talking to a therapist, you deserve that, you deserve to be happy

Attached: (7).png (543x525, 239K)

but these were my only friends.
for them to just leave me like that puts me in a shock.

My dad picked me up out of a noose once when I was 15. Ended up in hospital for 2 months

no
and stop trying
Clearly since you're bad at suiciding you should stop trying, find something you're good at instead

Attached: __lee_ji_eun_bural_chingu_drawn_by_luke_dydansgur__05e89a26dcacd93170f77fbaaf2517ff.jpg (1023x1155, 464K)

I'm sorry to hear that. Remember you can always make new friends, I'm here if you need one

maybe I just need more experience to be able to master it.

Attached: 155633693760.png (772x741, 394K)

no no no!
you cleary don't have any talent for it trust me
let the experts handle it, you go find something you have real passion and talent for

Attached: __mordred_and_mordred_fate_apocrypha_and_etc_drawn_by_yang_zheng_yu__abb25330ad3c2b859556a7c934fd1b9 (2169x2339, 1.95M)

youtu.be/CrXTS10h2WI

Attached: Godzilla has a sad.jpg (800x600, 194K)

couple of months ago i tried to cut my jugular veins but gave up after like 10 minutes of sawing away; the knives had dulled and my neck muscles made it hard to cut. I only got like a nick despite sawing away really hard.

Another suicide method i tried was just letting death take me. I'm still here, so basically if you want to die you gotta get lucky or do it yourself. Me, I gave up on trying to die. It'll happen when it does, in the meantime trying to rush it is a waste of time. I try to find what little comforts I can with the hand I'm dealt. At the very least, not many things faze me anymore, and the only thing I'm afraid of is Jellyfish because they're floating torture machines and my childhood nemesis.

Here's a song for you.
youtu.be/738EWaJ32i8

Attached: vx7nv3h4amd11.jpg (1680x1050, 424K)

you doing better now?

I almost stabbed myself in the throat if that counts but i just kind of broke down on the floor, cut a bunch though
tried to starve myself to death but people noticed and made me eat
here’s some sad songs
youtu.be/8QcL4Pge8D4
youtu.be/i7qJYG8b0U4
youtu.be/eDrLTW_sesI

Attached: 8B416EEF-759E-4224-A071-7B8778103EFC.jpg (720x712, 212K)

Here you fucking go, here's your fucking gloomy song
youtube.com/watch?v=hWCfm0EukkA
Now fuck off, mr. marisa retard

Yeah I was just being retarded. Probably fucked him up real good tho

shut up

Attached: yumm.jpg (1016x1130, 321K)

Suicide is for retards, mate. You're just living your life wrong, that's all.

Read this shit out loud and give a promise to yourself that you will change and will become a better person.

I am living completely consciously, I am aware of all my thoughts and actions, of all my surroundings, sounds, tactile feelings. My actions are rational, they are not affected by emotions, I am always aware that all my actions must have a reason and that all of them have consequences. I am perfectly aware of my mindstream and I control every single thought.

Practice meditation and possibly yoga. Learn Buddhism. Make sure to "clear" your subconscious every once in a while and never let it take control of you. Do things YOU really want, not the things that your body or primitive instincts want. Be aware that your physical body is nothing but a vessel. Develop a good willpower - it will help you to beat your mental problems, such as anxiety, depression or suicidal thoughts.
And also be aware that autosuggestion, autohypnosis are very powerful things. They will help you overcome both physical and mental issues (such as I stated above). This winter, my car didn't start because of low temperature. I had no starting liquid, so I had to go on foot for like 30 minutes. I have been freezing cold in -35°C/-31°F (I love Siberia) with no winter clothes - jeans, t-shirt and an unzipped spring jacket. I started repeat to myself: "I feel warmth, there is no cold" and visualizing me sitting next to a fireplace. After 3 minutes, I didn't feel cold anymore. After some time, I even started to feel warm for real. Autosuggestion also helps you to overcome illnesses or pain, again both physical and mental.

dammit, i'm not going to kms

Drink a bottle of basedsauce and you'll die from sodium poisoning you faggot

that's very cool but would you provide some good sad music?

I wouldn't let you regardless

Attached: 1534787033602.jpg (826x1208, 736K)

Here's my song offering youtube.com/watch?v=gvCmtHDDuu0

I just realized I got ULM id get
thanks.

Attached: 1533860385937.png (413x275, 16K)

well I'm glad you're doing alright

Okay man listen. I have a guide on successfully commitng suicide over literally nothing. Listen to destructive music (not some Nirvana or Rome In Monochrome shit, nono".). Simple definition - if you think people will call you a madman for listening to this, you've made a correct choice. Harsh noise, extreme doom-metal will do, maybe post-rock or depressive ambient (the best choice, but very hard to find one). youtu.be/c3QY6hl0c1I
youtu.be/hfN42icFuOo
youtu.be/-a3SIjNKHHg
youtu.be/VpAwrkmzmp0
youtu.be/F-x6qqNy0mo
Make sure you're deeply in the atmosphere of depression. Try to recall all your worst memories. Now imagine how would it be if your negative emotions would be 10 times stronger. Always selfsuggest to yourself that you're nothing, you're worthless, suicide is the only true option etc. Deprive yourself of sleep and of food if you're strong enough. Try to break your sleep schedule. Don't talk to other people (especially if they're close to you, for example family members). Simply ignore their existance, have no feelings towards other people. If you're forced to contact other people - act very angry towards them, be nervous, etc. Consider practicing self harm, from bashing your fists against wall to cutting your wrists with a knife. And remember, it's much easier to make one fast impulsive action (gun to the head, jumping off a rooftop etc.) than multiple actions that make you suffer for some time or there's a chance of saving you (drowning yourself, overdosing on pills, cutting yourself etc.).
And yeah, if you ever would choose cutting as a suicide method, cut lenghtwise, not across. Crosswise works too but it's probably an overkill, lol.

calm down he's not going to off himself

dumb anti-marisa poster

Why have Marisa when you can have her?

Attached: Ofq6ucG3DuI.jpg (980x800, 223K)

Well for starters I busted a hole in my ceiling and planned to hang from the joist with a rope
When I decided not to I just covered it up with white paper lole

Attached: 20190706_230903.jpg (1432x1862, 1.23M)

Are you feeling better now user?

youtube.com/watch?v=f-BrkEo8knM

LOOOOOL IMAGINE PICKING THE METHODS WITH LEAST SUCCESSRATE FUCKING RETARD

i was really young so I wasn't really aware of it.

Let’s see
Tried not breathing (I know, but I got close - the light at the end was true for me)
Nearly cut my wrists twice, even had the knife on there and tried forcing myself to cut, chickened out.
Flipped a coin thrice on whether to pack up my shit and run away into the wild to die alone by blowing my head off with a .357 after giving up all hope of a miracle - first two times told me not to, third one told me to but here I am.

We’re all gonna make it OP, I’m close to turning everything around when I thought it was hopeless just two years ago.

Attached: 144AF2D3-A48A-4644-9484-8A1CE03958D0.png (800x473, 27K)

Kinda. I don't know how to feel anymore

Try shooting yourself or jumping off a hgh building.How do fail so much at killing yourself?

good song~
youtube.com/watch?v=-NjdfOoPK9c

Attached: image27.jpg (1500x1125, 188K)

Fuck off retard

Attached: 1559941017057.jpg (1024x378, 34K)