Lee and Fagmark are gay lovers and they work together to ruin this website...

Lee and Fagmark are gay lovers and they work together to ruin this website. We must kill them in order for them to stop ruining our board.

Attached: 77E4EE6B-25C2-4BAC-AAAE-DDC3E793C507.gif (274x200, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/username/Normie/filter/text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plot twist lee and fagmark are one person

yeah i was almost close to leaving the board 'cause of this

every day

every fucking day they can have the same argument about romania or mlp or that mutant shitting himself

whenever it looks like whichever fucktard is spamming might be starting to show a little fatigue, a new one turns up with the autistic motivation to do it all again for another couple of months.

why're we here? there's no light at the end of the tunnel no matter how often you refresh the page. even if you think something new, exciting or interesting might happen you'll just be greeted by the same fucking asinine shit.

they have literally ruined my cheap Jow Forums dopamine fix completely. i'm probably going to go get a fucking job instead.

Attached: 1557418169883.gif (560x420, 175K)

In order to fix this board we have to find out where they live, maybe doxx them, and then kill them. Waiting for them to kill themselves since Fagmark is a tranny-lover is taking too long.

>duuuurrrrr im getting a job because me no like the staet of this boarde
then go get a job instead of being angry on here

>why're we here
because were here
roll the bones
ROOOOOOLL THEEEEE BOOOOOONES

WAGIE
WAGIE

interesting

Attached: 1550761253253.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Lol wut

If we want this board to be fixed we must kill the proxy-using Dane and his gay lover.

And what’s your plan for this?

Attached: CFE61F66-607E-41C8-AAD4-FCF646E47E09.jpg (2048x1366, 142K)

Find out all the people who live on the Island of Funen who use Jow Forums and everyone with the name Lee in Canada who use Jow Forums and I find where they live.

There’s a flaw - you’re assuming people would be open about using Jow Forums.

You realize that there are ways of finding out who uses Jow Forums. FBIniggers do it all the time.

bump

I dont mind the pony spam. Its a fresh thing and funny to ironically post.

But you’re not an FBInigger

all gays should be gassed

>why're we here?
To suffer.

Attached: 1511551558274.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

All it does is shit up the board and it doesn’t belong here.
I don’t give a shit nigga, I just want the spamming to stop.

t. horse fucker
easier and more legal solution - we just get better mods and jannies

>KoT
And there's my second KOT ID with a set of dubs as the cherry on top to emphasize my point.
I the shittiest worst most annoying shit ass poster here have everything you want.

Attached: 1501815679722.png (205x222, 97K)

Oh please that’s never going to happen.

kot ID
confirmed we are doomed to eternity of suffering

You stole my Kot ID.

Attached: IMG_20190706_194336.png (1874x1080, 1.83M)

(you) are doomed. I'll continue being awesome.
I'll steal your virginity next korbo.

Attached: 75.gif (300x100, 14K)

submit feedback asking for janitor positions for this board to open up
you're probably right though, I doubt anything will change

Please

Attached: 8cefb04d9a90734c392dd0f25ef97324.jpg (930x1280, 155K)

Where does need about Jow Forums exist now and where does the feedback go to?

where does what? and I think admins/mods review it

Shut the fuck up korbo and gib discord.

Attached: 1505226123486.jpg (286x380, 17K)

I don't have discord.

But you could post your tummy here.
I wanna see if its worth losing my verginity to you.

Attached: 1558539006158.png (700x1007, 801K)

Normie lewds are too powerful to be posted again.
Go through the archive if you really want to see baka.
>worth losing my verginity to you
Many have and many have converted to. You obviously weren't around for the hardcore gay terrorist phase of bant.

Attached: 1512528052857.png (1920x1080, 504K)

Where does news about Jow Forums go now is what I meant. Damn autocorrect.

Normie isn’t that Irish flag?

Jow Forums was pretty gay last month tho.

How long we talking?
Im a QTpie.
I need to see.

Attached: d5s6aoe-8d3097e0-23c8-4c33-95a1-a104abb10433.png (3160x3254, 1011K)

he's too dumb to know the difference
not really sure man sorry

If you don't like my board then I'll recommend fucking off
Mods gave up so there's no one left to save you faggots

Attached: .png (1200x957, 865K)

KORBO KORBO KORBO
>last month
Try last year. There were gays swarming all over this place literally terrorizing straights. Gays were so pervasive we had generals to ERP and ANY THREAD could devolve into hardcore gay sex.
>I need to see
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/username/Normie/filter/text/
Start looking. You'll find everything you want to see there and maybe a little more owo
You are a qt so why you here u3u

Attached: I see you there baka stalker.png (1062x1561, 859K)

NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE
How are things lately?
*gays up your whole board*
Pshhh, nothing personnel, kid.

I'm sorry, I can't help it...

Attached: 43143812_192054825022926_3169615371149770752_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Dumb slagposter

I'm pretty sure op is E**i*t

Attached: 1540929625502.jpg (2399x2550, 1.5M)

*whispers in your ear*
Stalker is my favorite game...
>how are things lately?
Eh you know same song different dance.
Just gotta keep the music playing. I got tore up and sloppy drunk last night to the point where I was so cross faded I couldn't play vidya even a fucking third person shooter.

Attached: 1475924352508.gif (640x480, 170K)

you should try going outside and getting a job
it might improve your mental health

You're way too hairy.

Attached: IMG_20190629_115328.png (633x436, 327K)

sup. wanna play some vidya?

You better be sorry.

Attached: 971.jpg (750x686, 63K)

Sounds like fun. Me I’ve been enjoying a 4 day weekend since the company didn’t want to work on Friday after taking off on Thursday.
He’s a man, whatya expect?

user, I...
I k-ind of fancy you...

Attached: 1559685852897.jpg (598x598, 36K)

What are razors? Seriously if this is your only issue you should be ashamed. There's much worse things to shy away from. Besides if I shave my skin is too amazing. Sometimes my socks will just slide right off because of my smooth skin u_u
Hi bumstead! Nah I'm going to get super lit, start my afternoon drinking and THEN we'll play together ^_^
I still haven't updated F76 and I want to try that battle royale mode u_u
Why didn't they want to work? Was it raining or something?
>inb4 lazy mexicans
I got a week off because our phones and systems need to be updated. Really considering bringing in my gaming mouse to get faster at work

Attached: 1516747485253.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Horny American Teenagers(HAT) love My Hero Fagademia and its ruining anime. We need to stop this low quality fap bait in order for them to stop ruining our anime.

Attached: ss_f500f0627de88d151488031583c8dea711cde85c.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

Lazy Mexicans lel. Plus it would’ve been Friday.

And the slag makes his move after seeing someone getting excited over someone else.

oh dude i'd love getting in a team with you and playing some 76. It's fun.
What's it like to drink?

Bang bang.
How come you get to kiss girls and I don't?
Im stuck here kissing Karen.

What about the gym girl?
Am I no.1 on your list?

Attached: IMG_20190706_193930.png (1664x1080, 1.69M)

>lazy mexicans
EVERY TIME! XDXDXDXDXDXD
Why is it that everything that can go wrong with your work seems to be the cause of mexicans? It's almost like there's a correlation here......
Imagine if you could no longer give a shit about anything. That's what it's like. Very good for blanking out and thinking about what's going on in the moment. It also loosens you up enough to be fun and live in the moment.
brrrrbrrrrrbrrrrr.
Because I'm a charming and handsome motherfucker that made a choice when he was a young beautiful nerd lad that he wouldn't end up a pathetic virgin nerd like all the others. I vowed to never be a virgin and learn the subtle dance of seduction to ensure I'd find someone who would love me for who I am so I'd never be that forever alone nerd guy.
>kissing the slag
BRRRRBRRRRBRRRR!

Attached: brbrbrbrbr.gif (498x278, 987K)

I've not seen her, anyway she's fat and not losing weight. I'd prefer someone slim like you. She'd be too fat to sit on my knee.

Attached: 1556359673701.jpg (506x543, 257K)

>Imagine if you could no longer give a shit about anything. That's what it's like. Very good for blanking out and thinking about what's going on in the moment. It also loosens you up enough to be fun and live in the moment.
huh interesting. it's odd what effects and what it can do to folks.

How do I find a gf?
Im way too awkward and shy...

Sad Meow

But you said you where going to ask her after that other normie gave us all a pet talk.

Attached: ddd.png_new_new.png (446x473, 282K)

Meanwhile in Pakistan....

Attached: 5C6BF03C-C89A-4B6D-9F60-6BB2214EEB23.jpg (4608x3456, 1.14M)

Hey man, how’s it going.

But anyways WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY THREAD

Fun fact my low body weight makes it very easy for me to accidentally kill myself with alcohol because of my high tolerance. Last night I could've been straight chugging Lux Vodka but I decided to go the cheaper 4loko route because it was safer. Had I gone the Lux route I'd be in the hospital right now. I've gotta track my blood alcohol level because I can legitimately drink enough in a short enough time to kill myself.
Why haven't you ever tried a drink bumstead?

Attached: 1512452049993.jpg (720x920, 144K)

I wounder what he's thinking.

Attached: IMG_20190706_220939.jpg (1080x1525, 286K)

I feel embarrassed of what other people think. She's overweight and people might wonder why the hell I'm showing interest in her. They might think I've got a fetish for fat girls.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 7K)

ruined by fags as usual

Fucking Normie man. He goes and brings his gayposting friends with him.

But you where the one considering.

Attached: IMG_20190630_225103.png (601x1200, 1.41M)

What the heck!!! drink safely and don't mcfricking kill yourself! your wife and friends wouldn't be happy if you died.
>Why haven't you ever tried a drink bumstead?
one i've never consumed alcohol illegally like no secret high school beers, no sneaking off while everyone is asleep to take a sip of my dad's vodka in the freezer, i've even turned down a shot when my dad offered me one.
second have i ever told you what alcohol did with my mum and my family? if not i can tell in dms or later.

Attached: drink_55.png (900x675, 807K)

Daily Discord thread

they should disable name/tripfagging, can't name one good namefag on this board

True that my friend. This shit is just cringe

Can I stroke your hair?

Attached: b8f2ee52b33f999fa752024f1ff506b0.jpg (588x1000, 77K)

Is this the gay thread

Did anyone else see that pickle pony spam that immediately disappeared? Mods are quick today.

Can you not ruin my thread with your gayposting?

And to all the other fags here who are doing gay shit, just stop.

Most of the Pony threads in general for shoahed, except for 1 interestingly.

The attempted hit on AOF, saw that one. They always tend to miss at least one, but at least the bulk of the cringy posts are gone.

yeah sorry they ruined your thread man
also not sure why they banned me, looks like I somehow got caught up in the pickle spam

Dirty pakis get cool gold plated and etched MP5's and tacticool G3's but I'm stuck with a basic bitch M16/M4 platforms.
>tfw
Why do the warlords get all the cool shit?
Uhhhhhh you gotta go outside and find a girl you want to get to know then talk to her.
If you're awkward and shy then go places where awkward and shy girls are. Like a library or a computer lab.
Are you really this bad?
Oh no you've told me.
I think it's great you have such strong convictions against alcohol while still not being a complete dick knob about it.
Have you ever had a non-alcoholic variant of an alcoholic drink before?

Attached: big grump.jpg (750x716, 122K)

Don’t forget the FAL that’s also there.
Because they have shitloads of money.

Yeah it’s good to see most of them gone.
Maybe you did, who knows.

>Oh no you've told me.
>I think it's great you have such strong convictions against alcohol while still not being a complete dick knob about it.
yeah nearly dying will do it to a lad. personally i'd actually like to brew/ferment alcohol. Would be rad to make vodka or moonshine then have folks try it.
>Have you ever had a non-alcoholic variant of an alcoholic drink before?
What are those called, virgin drinks right? Nope, not that i can recall though. Why do you ask? You trying to make me drink? :3

>don't forget the FAL
>the FAL
>FAL
That is obviously an H&K G3. You can tell by the selector switch angle, that deep trench on the receiver and the fact the stock has a sling loop silly boi u3u
What's the numbers looking like for Kabul lately? We still on track for a full replacement?

Attached: H&K G3.jpg (1200x548, 421K)

Only if you don't eat me.

I'm a lost cause.
In nightclubs girls hit on me but I just freak out and walk away.

Attached: IMG_20190706_194645.png (1627x908, 1.84M)

Dunno, haven’t been paying as much attention since lappy died ;w;
But another provincial capital was broken into by the Taliban (Taloqan), making it two capital cities being contested.

Very tired. Had to work a Saturday. Thread overtaken by the discord mafia. Lock the doors and douse it with gasoline.

Relax when you're around girls. The more you show that you're nervous the less likely they are to respond positively.
Your life is interesting because it's yours and they want to know about it. Let them know some of the interesting things about you.
Don't put so much pressure on yourself when talking to girls. Just have fun they'll either like you or they won't.
Don't you have any social activities or clubs you can go to?
;w; goodnight sweet prince you were too good for this world.
>two capital cities
Fucking christ. I'd really just love if the Taliban fully replaced the government only so we could justify invading the whole country will formal mobilization instead of this proxy war bullshit.
I didn't ask before.....how are you really?

Attached: 1545674665429.jpg (767x934, 109K)

Doing fine otherwise, got almost concrete plans for getting out of here by September.
Which is probably good because of all the UFO activity here. Spooks...

Attached: C40C65B1-6CAD-4A1B-8298-7F232BC6B4C2.jpg (1470x1409, 187K)

Not right now.

College is closed and I live in a rural area far far away.
To be honest. I haven't talked to a girl 1 on 1 in 4 years.
I get approached by them, sexually assaulted by them but I just can't do it. I reject them before they get the chance to find out how autistic I am. I just can't talk. I want to talk but I can't.

Attached: a2b8b85084567cb2e885420c6acd857f.jpg (1199x1201, 154K)

>sexually assaulted by them
H-hot...

Just remember the grass isn't always greener in the radiation Stalker. It's good you're getting out of where you're at. You'll finally be able to grow as a person without that weight around your neck.
You been saving your money to get out?
>Which is probably good because of all the UFO activity here
Uhhhhh....
>be user
>get abducted
>get butte probed
>like it
>don't want to leave
Oh no it sounds so horrible. Is there really that much activity though?

Attached: stalker-2.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Guess so. Anyways did you find out that your tributes in the games yesterday lost?

Yes, i saw they lost

>I get approached by them, sexually assaulted by them but I just can't do it
W-what??!! How does this even happen? You have to give details on this because I'm sorry but if you're so autistic you can't handle if a girl hangs on your arm because she likes you then you need to do online dating.
I mean you're also kind of gay for not letting them sexually assault you. I've had to go full phone sex operator while closing a deal with a woman old enough to be my mom and tbdesu fampai I was hard.
What is your deal bro? Are you some kind of homo?

Attached: 1477294454142.jpg (353x359, 49K)

No. He’s the one that’s been saving up all money because *she* controls all finances like the CPSU controlled the Soviet economy.
But all it takes is a bus ticket two months in advance and hoping for the best.
>Oh no it sounds so horrible. Is there really that much activity though?
Last year we spoke to a local that saw a UFO the size of one of the cities here.
And we did see some UFO activity last year around 3AM, a blinking light that sped away.

Club thots be rubbing their ass on mine, some be pinching my ass, others grabbing my hand, someone once even squeezed my face.

What if they where just lauphing at me.
Alcohol doesn't help either.
I was once offered sex and I just looked at her. Said nothing.
Tinder is a bust. Liked 200 girls on tinder and nobody liked me back.

Attached: 2fc3a6181dce96b6c12a55cab7f4f22f.jpg (480x480, 32K)

I’m holding another one today later. I hope you see it.

>someone once even squeezed my face
>gender neutral “someone”
Something you’re not telling us?
>I was once offered sex and I just looked at her. Said nothing.
Probably dodged a bullet, slags you know...