I spend most of my time watching YouTube and I think I might want to give it a try...

I spend most of my time watching YouTube and I think I might want to give it a try. Does Jow Forums have any ideas for an entertaining YouTube video [series]. If any of you have any experience making videos I'd like to hear some stories/advise.

Attached: yt.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB63C06FAF154F047
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make minecraft videos

I've been playing Minecraft for the last hour. I don't think I have the brains to be funny and play a video game. Thanks for the suggestion regardless of the fact that it may be ironic.

Post videos saying Susan Wazowski is a nigger

(((Youtuber))) here. Dont try making any money

What do you make (don't be too specific if you don't want to be found out)

I think Mumkey Jones did something similar

Wacky animations

2d or 3d?

....3d

Make retarded videos such as "HILARIOUS FUNNY SHIT #38", "FUNNY COMPILATION YOU WI GUARANTEED PISS YOURSELF", "I BET YOU CAN'T LAST A MINUTE WITHOUT LAUGHING". Then just steal videos from reddit or make a slideshow of "funny" comments with copyright free music on top of it.
You will earn millions of views by literally zero creativity.

nice, wish you luck my man. I'll stop asking questions

>it or make a slideshow
I did this with webms but never posted the video, I might consider it.

Post one of your vids right now

make some i'll watch them

I doubt he will most people don't want to be associated with Jow Forums

totally spies x batman the brave and the bold system of a down amvs

Attached: 60676096_2812179162158033_6468353179431774859_n.jpg (750x700, 144K)

thanks user, but I think i'll try something with more intensive editing as that's what ive been trying to learn for a couple weeks. maybe when I give up ill post some Minecraft videos

Im pretty sure the AMV scene is youtube is dead, but sounds like a good shit post, thanks

my bad must have had a fucking seizures while typing

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB63C06FAF154F047

Attached: 1555785019893.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

ok

Trash vine compilations will do too.

I think funny ha ha compilations are a real option

make minecraft compilations

What I've been looking for and can't find enough are interesting ASMR (or just soft spoken) documentaries about cosmos, space and programming. Love to fall asleep listening to these.

interesting I've noticed something similar, they all pander to sad men. They all seem so vapid.

Indeed, most have slightly sexual or motherly, caring overtones. Can't stand it in larger doses. I find dry, focused engineer-like style much more relaxing.

start a far left or far right channel to fuck with people.
Thats what I'd do if I cared enough to want to start a YT channel.
That or make a channel with some frens and just have fun shitting on stuff for lulz.

>enough to want to start a YT channel.That or make a channel with some frens and just have fun shitting on stuff for lulz

sounds like a great troll, ill think about it