Anglos are Jewish?

Anglos are Jewish?

Attached: maxresdefault-28.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Yes or no?

Attached: getbehindmefaggot.jpg (417x234, 31K)

Anglos are jews desu

some can be, but most of the ethnically anglo jews where killed in a mini-holocaust in the 1400's

>1400's
I meant 1200's

What was the 1200s Holocaust? Was it like the Spanish Inquisition, which forced Jews to become Catholic or leave, or even get killed?

No. I was mostly be because Crown was in shit-loads of debt after all the wars he'd been fighting in france, and coincidentally the vast majority of the money was to the local jews, so the king had a simple solution to clear all is debts and the interest he owed on said debt, kill all the jew in england.

No but just as the American's did, we enabled them.

All the slave ships bringing across the slaves to Europe and America? Jewish.
Our current financial system built upon eternally building debt? Jewish.
The entire media? Jewish.

But we're going back 100's of years so I'm not going for the inherited guilt.

did you know the guy who wrote amazing grace was in the indentured servitude/slavery trade too?

Yes, actually. But he was also a key component in abolishing it.

There's a good movie about it.

Attached: amazing-grace-56d96b25e2524.jpg (1000x1426, 861K)

it's ironic but very true

are there any jewish anglos
i cant think of a single famous one

There’s that one British Rabbi that appeared on a music talent show. Beyond that, I don’t know.

Definitely are Jews in the UK. You'll find hundreds but they all huddle around the financial districts. Loads in London - the jewelry areas, same for b'ham, Portsmouth and any other financial hotspot.

Attached: article-P-c7ecd402-4d36-4559-b89d-92a23ab4e40c-6W70pqTKwHSK2-117_634x356.jpg (634x356, 58K)

Jewish are neckbeards?

yes

Attached: 1540228919309.jpg (220x330, 21K)

The original neckbeard!

Don't get me started on how the jews turned Empirical, honourable Japan into a godless debaucherous society since their ships landed. You're way more jewed than you realise. Why do you think the jews realised that after WW2 it wasn't enough to embarrass the emperor, but they needed to humiliate and obliterate all notions of honour and regality?

Anyone can become a jew, just go get a circumci...
This is awkward, I just noticed your flag.

*nglos are creatures......... creatures......... of darkness.................. i'll leave it at that for now.....................

Attached: mass pwnage.jpg (1320x680, 217K)

Yeah that's it.

Attached: moderate_Muslim.jpg (1536x1564, 928K)