No one understands me

And everyday I wish I were dead
I think I am not healthy

Attached: 1556260972916.jpg (560x419, 40K)

are you okay, nanashi-kun?

then commit suicide but do it with a bang like that kozo okamoto

I am not. But thanks. I am a loser. But I want to live a normal life.

I don't know who Mr.オカモトコウゾウ is. And I don't want to die or kill myself.

>I am a loser
what makes you think that? Shame? Disappointment with the world around you? Love?

I can't behave manly among people. I can't help but think like "If I say this, I might hurt him" or "If I say this, people might think I'm clown who thinks himself to be leader"
Also I don't like competition
Also, I don't have confidence about chasing/approaching women
Although, I can talk to and pick up random stranger women on streets or in railway stations, when I think about approaching woman I know, I think like "maybe I will hurt her" or "I think I will make this wonderful woman unhappy". So I can't even talk to her but just evade her.
And I feel as if life is meaningless. I think I'm a failure. So I think about dying and long for death. I have a lot of things to do like studying, though.

Learn2Haiku

五月雨の
雨音空し
鬱々と
死ぬことばかり
考えている

See a therapist

Okay. I'll do. Thanks.

Good job mate

Well that shut me up!

>I can't behave manly among people. I can't help but think like "If I say this, I might hurt him" or "If I say this, people might think I'm clown who thinks himself to be leader"
>Also I don't like competition
In a culture were reading the air means a lot, especially in workplace and school, it would be hard to get you're get your point across, but it is important to get your ideas across, the silent ones rarely get notice. still you should never speak for the sake of making noise, only put forth your ideas when they are relevant.
as for other people and competition, you're gonna hurt people no matter what you do, no matter where you go and what you do people will like and hate you for it, it's a part of life, just try not to piss off the wrong people; I've gotten a lot of blackend eyes that doing that.
>Also, I don't have confidence about chasing/approaching women
Although, I can talk to and pick up random stranger women on streets or in railway stations, when I think about approaching woman I know, I think like "maybe I will hurt her" or "I think I will make this wonderful woman unhappy". So I can't even talk to her but just evade her.
It's hard to talk to girl, honestly. from what I know from my experience with Japanese girls in not to be too forward, but to pick out queues in what they wear, small accessories and the such, this often gives you a glimpse into their personality and interests but it's not always accurate. more often than not the girls aren't grossed out by you talking them, they like any man like conversation, and hey, if you come off a little strange, not in a bad, it means you stand out from the other guys she's spoken to and she's more likely to remember you.

sorry it took so long, it took awhile to think about everything in a japanese context

Never mind about time. I really appreciate your replies. Thank you very much. I'll remember what you said

and don't kill yourself

Attached: motivation.png (520x520, 261K)

Sure I won't

you're most welcome. If you have anything more to ask I'm free for the next couple of hours. just remember that life may be a complete shit-show but of you put in the effort and live with a light-hearted attributed you'll find happiness eventually. I spent almost a year as an alcohol and opioid addicted hikikomori and I'm quite happy with me life now that I've fixed my life. It's a hard journey but it's all worth it in the end.

then die

I am glad to know about your story. I feel as if I can make my life a better one.

again you're most welcome. If you need future advice I'm on Jow Forums almost every night. I'm always happy to help others.

Get in the fucking robot, Shinji

Attached: 0f6aff192c67d1a0cb0be138595907b5.jpg (1448x2048, 198K)

follow your dreams

Attached: 549bebdf63baa4577aa235dab260c31d.jpg (980x999, 144K)