Invaded Celtic, Italic, Baltic and Slavic lands

>invaded Celtic, Italic, Baltic and Slavic lands
>failed to hold these lands
>chased around Europe by Turkics, Mongoloids, Iranics and Slavs
>claim to be creators of every advanced civiliation such as: Rome, Greece, Egypt and Persia, despite never creating any relvant civiliation in their own homeland, Scandinavia
>used as serfs and slaves by everyone around them
>the only germanic country that became relevant is mostly of Celto-Slavic stock(Germany)
>their descendants are literally irrelevant and contributed nothing, besides meme noble prizes and cheese slicer
>they get replaced by third world shitskin immigrants and take actual pride in it
>somehow still praised by autists as gods walking among men

Attached: women-in-germany.jpg (420x292, 62K)

rent free

Attached: p7kz10n2r78z.jpg (580x296, 25K)

oh look its the daily slaveoid anti-german thread

cope more kowalski

>>failed to hold these lands

Attached: 237.png (237x366, 33K)

Historic Germans were shit, but modern Germans are great people, and you're clearly just bitter about their success.

Why do Germans cause so much butthurt on /his/?

Reminder all these threads are started by single mentally ill serb.

>Why do Germans cause so much butthurt on /his/?

Germans could care less , its the Slavs especially Serbs and Poles who always stir shit up and attack Germans for no reason . They are still bitter about the past when the Germans have already moved on . Its very clear to me that its the Slavs who are the butthurt ones ;) Ive been to Poland and they are very racist there , the friend i took with me on the trip was Ethiopian and he was treated like literal trash . I dont hate slavs but i can see why so many people have a grudge on them .

:|

Attached: 1531074875396.png (680x520, 76K)

Yup its Svetovid , he claims he only posts under one name and never anonymously but we all know its a terrible lie

Modern Brits are mostly of Celtic stock.

No those are the aryans
Pathetic strawman j*w

Your seething, historically illiterate schizo larp threads just stir up hate for us eastern Europeans on this board user

>Modern Brits are mostly of Celtic stock.

define modern Brits , it depends on the region of the U.K . In some regions such as Anglia it has been proven that they cluster way more to the Dutch and Germans than any other region in the U.K , and besides there is not such thing as a "celtic stock" Celtic is merely just a language group and nothing else . There is no definitive celtic genepool/race .

Everything in OP is true. And this thread is a nice backhand at all the anti-slavic pro-germanic autists on this board.

t. not OP

>Everything in OP is true. And this thread is a nice backhand at all the anti-slavic pro-germanic autists on this board.

>t. not OP

Attached: raw.png (244x244, 65K)

Attached: oofenstein.png (500x355, 107K)

Blind nigger.

nope you just blame your hateful rhetoric on something that doesnt exist .

Clearly not. /his/ has entire squad of anti-slavic autists that come to every Slavic thread. They even shit up Germanic threads with their hatred for slavs, especially poles.

do you really think what happens on Jow Forums actually matters to Jow Forumselopes?

Don't even respond to me, you CD weirdo.

>unkown flag
Fuck off ayy lmao

Attached: ayy lmao.png (620x387, 393K)

Beautiful day.

Attached: image.jpg (290x500, 43K)

lol bump

Attached: image.jpg (292x390, 72K)

Based

Attached: image.jpg (292x416, 41K)