The reason why Jow Forums hates Latinas is because they won’t date you

Latinas are extremely proud of their race and would never be caught dead with a white boy. This triggers Jow Forums into hating them. Cope with it white boy, no one is more self laughing and race traitorin as white women.

Attached: 48B8B3C8-B865-4280-8794-60FDB3F8376A.jpg (820x1024, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you so fixated on Latinas, browncel

I hate everyone

Latinx are rare to see with white bois, true.

Latinas are not a race, faggot.

Attached: 1560323043895.jpg (474x674, 42K)

Shut up, browncel.

All Latinas want a white trophy man. I've been to both Central and South America, I know.

Attached: 0535573b76720d0f8f84059e4ba70c0a05784a-v5-wm.jpg (640x920, 86K)

Depends on the region where they're from, hue monkeys will date any white guy as long as they have blue eyes and blond hair.

>'latinas'
>aren't latins
>don't speak latin
>literally zero relation to the latins
>""""""latin""""""as

LatinA.

That's a nog.

I don't hate latinas.
I fucked a cuban chick a couple of years ago and still lay awake pining for that cooch sometimes.

lmao south florida here. they put out crazy easy for white boys.

It's a gender non specific term meaning both sexes idiot.

Kill yourself you fucking autist.

Attached: b867957576434.jpg (1903x4258, 1.21M)

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

>10% of white women intermarry, lowest rate of any group of women
>28% of Latinas intermarry, second-highest rate after Asian women

"cope" with my fucking dick

I just hate latinas, down here in cali they exclusively date white men. Idk what the fuck your talking about but I've picked up and dropped like a bakers dozen since I got here 2 years ago

This is objectively and subjectively wrong.
Stay mad beaner, your women love the BAC and European beauty.

We don't date them out of fear that they're going to hit the wall mid-date while we're in the bathroom.

Attached: 1555642331049.png (726x720, 230K)

You're absolutely full of shit. I'm Latino and half my female cousins are married to whites.

ooooo fortuna teresa

Latina woman are bipolar you fucking Jew. Get it together you fuck. You can only handle them by the way I'm talking to your kike ass! You have to constantly show them that you can fucking beat the shit out of them. They eventually give in and act all lovey dovey, but if you show just one little smirk of betaness, get ready to be shit tested for about a week, till you snap and repeat the process of behavior. Also get Hot Cheetos on deck because it's gonna shut her the fuck up and it's all they eat. Nuff said, take this consideration with your mind and soul.

Attached: 963F8522-F739-459B-8F6A-59CE18A1F2C1.png (684x518, 528K)

The reason we hate latinas is cuz they hit the wall at 16, and we aren't pedos, so...

Do you know why people do this stuff? Is it psychosis?

Actually, Latinas hunt specifically for white boys...
They want the white cock more than any other race

>Latina
>Race

Pic you posted is a mestiza aka mutt

I got one.
She's great.
Loves giving BJs and really loves it when we RP she is some dirty Mexican whore fucking me for an anchor baby or border crossing or something.
Great fucking cook, too.

Attached: 224472_507636472579967_2044325126_n.jpg (604x453, 38K)

no it's a greaser

I love that story.

Attached: pee-wee-herman.jpg (322x322, 10K)

>Latinas are extremely proud of their race and would never be caught dead with a white boy.

Latinas worship white men.

(Note: Most American Caucasian men are not "white". They are pink, mutt offspring of various European ancestries)

Dude in Spanish , gender non-specific would be Latino. Are you fucking retarded. X is very rarely used in the Spanish language outside of Mexico and “latinx” would be pronounced “lah-teen-ka-ssss
Stop trying to fucking corrupt European languages you amerimutt
Also the word was made up by Jews in the USA who are too stupid to realize Spanish has different accents then English

If it's not white, it ain't right.

>because they won’t date you
>youre peepee is to tiny
>youre hygiene is disgustin
>youre fat
>youre lazy
>youre gonna molest the kids
>youre poor

Actually they all want a 'white boy' with light eyes
t.knower

BS you fucking larper. Latinas are too proud to be scrounging for white boy dick unlike pathetic Asian whores. Why lie?

You said she was Native American in another thread

Ring ding ding Asian detected

Why would I date some fat ugly Mexican with a bloodline so inbred, they look out of place in rural Mississippi? You cherry picking faggots need to go outside and see what real world latinas look like.

What makes you think that

Remove your memeflag Abraham goldberg, I’m a white boy and every Latina in DR wants my babies

Spaniard here. There's a huge latino community in Madrid. You have to be really really bad-looking to not managing to get laid if you go to any salsa-bachata-reggaeton-whatever disco. They generally prefer white boys over latinos and interracial couples are quite common. IDK about America but here that's totally false.

Quit larping as a Latina you little faggot white leftist.

Attached: IMG_2107.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

You must not know any Latinas. They'll fuck anything that moves, especially in high school.

>Latinas
The fuck does that even mean and lol if you think anyone here is getting any attention from even the ugliest girls

speak for yourself! blond hair/blue eyes here - have a 90% success rate with latinas i go after. i’ve done the math (not a shitpost).

>Romance language
>Gender neutral
Lmao

>"dating" a latina
Latinas are like roller coasters:
Fun to ride, but you don't want one in your house.

Attached: 1500927076487.jpg (626x460, 98K)

>A self described Latino says he has a Latina ex GF
The only larper here was you saying you were Latino and that half your cousins were with white fags

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Thread takeover:
So, where can my half-Croatian ass score a Beatrice?

>The reason why Jow Forums hates Latinas is because they won’t date you
Hilariously incorrect.
t. white South Floridabro

Attached: 1478394821868.jpg (1015x737, 221K)

Latino, can verify Latinas have the white fever.

Poo in the loo?

Jannies do us a fat one and delete hits

kek

Attached: 1561411154362.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

same thing

The only race/ethnicity that disproportionately won't date whites are arabs and iranians.

I've never heard a latino use the word larper, GTFO white boy.

Attached: IMG_3074.jpg (3264x2448, 1.02M)

Can easily get a young latina for $25

Attached: 20190606_202654.jpg (2313x1466, 1.89M)

have another bitch boy

Attached: IMG_2156.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

This post is a psyop, to make us all reflexively say that "no, latinas definitely like whites fine."

Attached: Goe.jpg (850x400, 72K)

Untrue in Germany. Especially Iranians. The thing is they are actually very qt but also extremely tiny. Not a great look if you are almost 2m tall.

See there you go larping again

... She is a Mexican Native. I have said that every time I've posted this. Her mom is a Native from a Mexican Tribe.
Her father is Mexican with Spaniard Ancestors.
It doesn't get much more "Latina" than that.

and another

Attached: IMG_3068.jpg (3264x2448, 924K)

Latinas are the best

Those Arabs and Iranians you're talking about are fucking Turks, you doner kebab eating idiot.

here, have one more maricon

Attached: IMG_1290.jpg (3264x2448, 2.24M)

Neither will wasps and I still gas those fuckers whenever I can.

No, they aren't. There are 100k in this country and they date out fairly often (both sexes) but exclusively to Whites.

been a while since I seen someone as ass blasted as you are right at this moment.

Attached: IMG_2147.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

Oh shit!

Attached: MC 900.jpg (265x190, 6K)

> tfw your dad is a gringo and mom is Latina

I’m from California and you see that shit everywhere user

She's fucking hideous. What are you trying prove?

And let's guess how the person who made this thread looks!

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-001918_Samsung Internet.jpg (922x647, 274K)

Are retarded?

Attached: 2jjKaHMm7X1RODFMZcq3YcXxoyn.jpg (1000x563, 66K)

I don't expect a Hans such as yourself to even able to distinguish the exorbitant differences between Turks, Iranians, and Arabs. Especially with the bleedover of Algerians that migrated to Germany during the Turkish Exodus which further cemented these populations all throughout Germany. Out of all the European countries with a sizable Iranian population, Sweden is probably the only country to have a chunk of Iranian immigrants. Even then, Swedish-Iranian is super fucking rare. Arab women just hate white people.

What do you think hispanics are!?
There are either full natives or ones who have already mixed quite a bit with whites

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

The mexican government publishes stats on this stuff. They dont publish the term "white mexican" but they call it "light skinned mexicans". 47% of the country identifies as "light skinned mexicans"

Theyre also usually the upper class in mexico

Have you ever seen native central Americans without white admixture? They are the short ones

It's a pretty cool combination. Being half Slav I am always presumed to be the offspring of sex tourism, so I also feel a bit for you too.

Same thing here in Texas. Most of my half white cousins look 100% white.

And let's guess how the person who made this thread looks!

Yeah but most latinas look like shit so oh me I wont be caught dead with a brownish nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-185545_Gallery.jpg (1035x988, 353K)

mejorar la raza, gringo

Cope.

Are you white or Hispanic? Are your half white cousins from WMHF or HMWF?

She looks like wrinkled dog in the face. I can tell you're a desperate fag that will eat anything that falls on your plate

>Isabela Moner is only 3 days away from being legal

Attached: 1357609283518.png (298x279, 34K)

lmao live out your falafel fantasy while you get fucked in the ass by a turkish megachad in the berghain, you twink

Why don't you stop shilling and kys and btw show me your real flag

Yep my dad is a Slav (Serb). He forbid my mom from teaching me Spanish when I was a kid. So not only do I not speak their language I don’t look like them either. I was bleached and look like a skinhead while my sister literally looks like a nog. Fucking weird man.

You've seen my wife.
Here is our Son.
I bet his eyes are more blue than yours.

Attached: 11792185_10204383522773088_1958472329061781920_o.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

I dated a super hot Puerto Rican girl who liked me, I'm pale af and she thought I was a 7. You're dumb.

>Proud of their race
Being a mutt doesn't constitute a race you stupid shill

dumb ass fucking white boi faggot
I am muscular hispanic
I will kill all of white bois and niggers ALL OF THEM
pic is me with my battle gear, I only 4 semi auto mid range weps 2 long range weps and 6 armor trucks and I plan on using them to destoy the white bois for mexico
Viva El Imperio, Viva Mexico! Para La Reconquista, Para El Regreso De Nustra Tierra Santa! Afuera con los mayates y gringos!

Attached: Phone 1.jpg (400x600, 48K)

Cope.

I am not even interested in them because they have awful genetics. Also kek at thinking a little middle Eastern frog is more masculine than a half-Croatian. Kek. In prison you are the bottom boi

Which one was your wife?

White boy here that's all I fuck it's so easy with all these short ass Mexican dudes around

Where are your legs bro?

Just finished watching Soldado with this little rocket in it about 20 mins ago

user, most latinas actually do like white guys more than the other way around in my experience. In Latino culture, the parents mostly think its a good thing if they marry a white person (like marrying up) if you get what I mean

I'm 5'9 faggot

camera makes me look short