Why is this show so underrated

Is it because it's all white people? How long until Netflix ruins it?

Attached: Uhtred1.jpg (800x800, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JEZodHd2NZE
youtu.be/5X_w9tPgypg
youtube.com/watch?v=oomJG8uVLMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELET THIS BEFORE THEY RUIN IT.

This and the 100 are the two good shit on tv atm.

It's alright.

it was boring as fuck, I watched few episodes and all it was 'hey priest come fuck my wife' and snowniggers vs snowjews

>that "armor"
Disgusting

What's this shit anyway, Vikings?

Attached: 1560211914949.jpg (356x321, 33K)

I actually wrote them a letter last year telling them how upset I am at the lack of LGBTQ and people of color in this show. They actually called me and apologized, said they will forward my complaints and gave me 2 years free

Is this a Vikings knockoff?

I cant wait until the pagan crusades part of the show where the vikings get shjt on by the christians

It's the Last Kingdom and it's A+. Season 1 is ok, but Season 2 and 3 are amazing since the budget increased like 1000%

It is The Last Kingdom. It tells the history of how England was united to its present form. I read the the books, they were fantastic. Not sure about the series though.

I am maybe, perhaps, if bored give it a go. That crappy fantasy armor and undercut tho, not getting my hopes up

It's really good. Season 3 is literally all rated 9 or higher on imdb. Every episode.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-100627_Chrome.jpg (1080x1860, 307K)

It’s not a good show

Dropped it after the first season.

Unironically gets better. It's what one calls, a slow burner.

The Last Kingdom. And it has far less feminist bullshit than Vikings.

Ironic considering the BBC helped produce it.

Yep. It's very surprising that there are no niggers cast as Danes or Saxons either.

I liked this show a lot. Hope the next season doesn't get fucked like Vikings

t. fucking normie. please neck yourself asap you fucking nigger

>imdb
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (650x600, 93K)

Really good show. Great story.

The armor is horrible. I am going to start sending the producers of these "viking" shows Osprey books.

Attached: viking.jpg (1280x1897, 621K)

the show has ended user

Are you seriously stupid enough to use a user created imdb list as an argument

I enjoyed the first season but my interest waned as it went on. Also the kung-fu fight choreography is pretty cringe.

Attached: viking_by_chromasketch.jpg (566x800, 268K)

You made a mistake

They rate shows now based on popularity

It's about the creation of the land of your nemesis, England.

the books are 100% awesomeness, no dispute here
haven't seen the series yet

Vikings was kinda good the first seasons. I stopped watching when they invaded the franks.
Something that bothered me about the show is how different vikings and Anglo-saxons were aren't they basically the same people?
Like vikings are 2 meters tall, have super force, revolutionary tactics like shield walls, even viking females can murder like 5 saxons before diying on the other hand saxons were small, generic, stupid, primitive, cruel, ugly, weak

This is from the top 100 most popular list
And they're all rated 8+

Attached: 1443127626757.jpg (218x265, 22K)

Destiny is all.

I enjoyed it, as far as (((netflix))) goes its about as unpozzed as it gets. Id recommend Outlaw King as well.

Attached: 8976234.jpg (1200x630, 167K)

No it hasn't, season 4 is coming.

It will, sadly. Netflix ruins everything once they take over as showrunners. I fully expect to see black Danes, racemixing, women warriors kicking Uhtred's ass, and at least one homo relationship.

My mom was watching this last time I visited her.
From context, I assumed it was a sequel to braveheart...?

It's not very historically accurate, just like Vikings isn't, albeit it's ever so slightly better historically than Vikings, but the bar isn't very high.

Looks like another boring shit show.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JEZodHd2NZE

Yes, Vikings was pretty good for the first two seasons. Went to shit long ago though.

And I think the implication is that the Saxons are the result of Danes mixing with Celts, Britons, and Romans over a long period of time, eventually forging their own identity. Danes are pure, and thus superior. It's a low key condemnation of racemixing, honestly.

Historically it's a sequel. They kinda toned down hollywoody shit so its ok

We aren't enemies, we had a few fights and you won a war against us. Although you guys have a tendency of being in the other side of the battlefield.

They can't shoot for shit. It's always shaking the fucking camera.

I don't know why it's even called a war desu. It was a battle over an Island and then we all went home to watch the football.

I was talking about outlaw kings...
Might give it a watch.
I honestly never really liked braveheart, aside from the scottish qt and the french qt.

little bit too much feminism.

it's a solid show though i think i prefer vikings. last kingdom feels...simpler

Aethelred is a bitch and deserved to be cucked.

Vikings unironically had a fairly equal society, especially compared to others of the time.

Wrong show dumbass, you're thinking of Vikings

Norsemen is better

Don't flatter yourself, Israel is still main HQ.

But Saxons are all of those things, at least nowadays.

(((Netflix)))
Come home white man.

Attached: 21c8c3e3-2d4f-4f26-b8de-b187c502c7c8_rwc_180x0x919x720x919.jpg (919x720, 283K)

god dammit i despise shakeycam™
you can tell from the parallax that it's not even the camerman moving around like a human being, it's added in postproduction.

Don't be so fucking rude and watch it, or i'll make you deepthroat a gun and do the fortnite dance

Yeah but kinda like they had years of mixing with Britons.
In vikings unmixed saxons would still be around

This looks like it could be a thumbnail for a youtube fan series.
Is it as low budget and shitty as it looks?

The music in Season 3 is top class too. Really hope Netflix doesn't ruin it.

Soon there will be a half black cast because muh diverse historeeeeee

Because it was a series of battles all over a territory?

Already did watch it.
Season 1 was honestly fucking awful overall.
Uthred was unlikeable, and because of the budget, it all felt very larpy.

its underrated because it fucking sucks and is gay and for effeminate males.

It was one overlong battle broken up by bouts of having brews.
Don't sit there and pretend it was in any way comparable to fucking Vietnam, or Iraq, or Syria.

Saxon kingdoms would have been still pretty Saxon even if they mixed with Britons, pure blooded christians saxons had to be around

youtu.be/5X_w9tPgypg

Listen and try not to cum

It'll get diversified.

I never said it was like Vietnam

oh my god
h

m
y

g
o
d

looks like fucking shit

Anglo-Saxons are the most overrated people in history, user.
Fuck ‘em, they got us into this mess most europeans are in today.

its not as popular because it didn't depict a nigger Viking nor did it have lesbian queens ruling people or two fags sucking eachother off

it tried to go with more historical approach which doesn't appeal to sjw's

It's strange how an island with a population of 300k manages to produce so much musical talent.

did not like the first couple of episodes, seemed all about getting laid. and i didn't care for the woman.
but I'll check out season 2

It wasn't even like a typical 12th day riot in N.Ireland
Shit "war".
When one of us invades the others Nation, then we can call it a war.

The protagonist is a woman and it has an imdb rating of 6,7.
The same website that ranks big bang theory at 8,2.
I'm quite skeptical.

Attached: 657656f5ac0539539de37f26e931c8992a8c60987e19356d9292f24cf9fd8b13.jpg (755x696, 179K)

Young Ragnar is best rapper.

The books are fucking amazing.
Read more, user.

Season 2 and 3 are vastly better and higher budget. You will not be disappointed.

>Something that bothered me about the show is how different vikings and Anglo-saxons were aren't they basically the same people?
The only real clear difference at the time would have been religion. Equipment, many cultural concepts, architecture and to a certain extent language were almost the same. Problem with shows like this is they have to make it very clear theres two distinct sides in case the amerimutt audiences they're made for get too easily confused, meaning you get this very obvious dichotomy, regardless of accuracy or not, appear.

>BBT 8.2
>Britannia 6.7
I... don't even know what to say

Attached: 1550557569490.jpg (997x995, 204K)

true. superior jews fuck and shit on them any day

We literraly did invaded your island, not the mainland but still counts. We even had a declaration of war

If you lost it wouldn’t have been called a war.

Successful international policing action doesn’t sound as cool.

I would love to have a viking show with more historically accurate armor and clothing, even romanticise it bit. I'm so sick of these edgy black leather clothed rockstar vikings. Also have them be a bit more stoic rather than the undisciplined savages living in a world with a constant grey-filter.

Attached: vikinger.jpg (2267x3054, 786K)

The main character jumped from woman to woman so many times and Mary sued his way through so many fights, it’s hard to empathize or relate with ANYTHING this fucking idiot does as his entire character is “ima take back da norf from muh uncle because it’s mine only because my brother died in the first 5 minutes of the first episode”

It's a glorified rock with some sheep and an incestuous family.

Attached: okkkk.jpg (375x210, 16K)

Jumping from woman to woman was the norm back then.

its already been ruined by netflix wtf are you talking about? its all muh feminism is powerful and this dude wears eye liner and is a bumbling dime store jack sparrow, this show sucks after the 2nd season.

They need to start aging the main character. Children in season one are adults in season three yet main still looks in his 20's.

>That crappy fantasy armor and undercut tho

In the first season he had regular long hair and the costumes were a bit more realistic.

You can definitely tell that they started pandering to the female audience more in the second season.

Also several stronk womyn story arcs. Although it is still infinitely better than what Vikings turned into.

Attached: A5FFF602-50ED-40B4-9125-79ADD9B0C71D.jpg (1280x720, 675K)

Daily reminder if you havent watched HBOs Rome yet youre an irredeemable faggot and should be put to death

>youtube.com/watch?v=oomJG8uVLMs

>TV

meh

Attached: 1549182588457.jpg (564x768, 130K)

Vikings were actually progressive, female warriors was normalized, and trade with Muslims did exist. Look up all the female boat burials, their clothes were embroidered with "Allah". Stay mad incel

I know that, but being “in love” with one girl one episode, and then being “in love” with another the next episode, is just plain retarded from a narrative standpoint, as any development he gets in one episode is fucking pointless and nonexistent the next episode

Oh shit they got Kavanaugh to play in their shit quality show

The lady of Mercia was a real life badass though, not even some made up thing

I couldn't get past the blatantly plastic wobbly swords.

>references Osprey books

My nigga

Attached: 1534184765072.jpg (1199x1043, 181K)