Scientists attempting to open portal to a parallel universe called the shadow dimension

Scientists attempting to open portal to a parallel universe
>Could 2019 be the year humans open the first portal to a shadowy dimension which mirrors our own world?

>Scientists in Oak Ridge National Laboratory in eastern Tennessee hope so, and have completed building equipment they are to test this summer which may allow us the first glimpse of a parallel universe which could be identical in many ways to our own, with mirror particles, mirror planets and possibly even mirror life.

>That is according to Leah Broussard, the physicist behind the project, who described the attempt to reveal a hidden shadow world as “pretty wacky” in an interview with NBC last week.

independent.co.uk/news/science/parallel-universe-portal-mirror-world-science-stranger-things-oak-ridge-a8987681.html

Attached: 80f4271fd11ea42046b9e6b70eb4f515.jpg (493x361, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
nypost.com/2019/07/05/scientists-are-trying-to-open-a-portal-to-a-parallel-universe/
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=6DCFTukFgJ8
nbcnews.com/mach/science/scientists-are-searching-mirror-universe-it-could-be-sitting-right-ncna1023206
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Warp technology
Fucking 40k is real

Last night in western north carolina there was a battle of the dueling lightning storms. Was damned strange -Two locations within my field of view, high in the sky and far out towards the west. Lots of lightning both arc type and ball type. One would go off, then the other. And the strangest part is there was -zero- thunder; None! Never did rain either. Never seen anything like it.

i am sure the creatures from the shadow dimension will be totally chill

Attached: latest.jpg (1240x540, 113K)

Fuck off antifa.

Scientiest:
>"Ghost, Spirits or Souls dont exist, you kid, haha"
>"You believe in Heaven and Hell? Haha, how old are you? Haha"
>"He believes in a Skydaddy, ahahahaha"

Also Scientists:
>"parallel universe which could be identical in many ways to our own, with mirror particles, mirror planets and possibly even mirror life"
ok then

Forgot to mention, there were a lot of aicraft flying by it. One of them had the strangest light pattern - Instead of equidistant pulses, it was more like a live wire just sparking randomly and very fast.

Im fuckin spooked!

The being they will release will kill them instantly.

>shadow dimension is just niggers

Attached: 1549090996949.gif (200x189, 1.14M)

Are you sure it's not just a clickbait "journalist" twisting what a scientist actually said to make it fit the plot of a popular normie show which just released it's third season?

Is time travel real?

Yes

great
port me to a universe where non-whites dont exist and whites live in harmony

>whites *and Asians live in harmony

this shit is going to turn like half life we need to stop fucking with things surpass us

I'm ready
Alex Jones Doom:
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

Attached: doom_new.png (789x440, 430K)

I wouldn't worry about it.

Attached: 1462033656875.png (776x430, 46K)

>this shit is going to turn like half life we need to stop fucking with things that surpass us

>shadow dmension

Attached: yamiyugi-l.png (561x592, 310K)

Maybe the holocaust really happened in that dimension

huhuhu hell sure is wacky hehehe, eternal damnation and brimstone so wacky lelelele. Fucking MSM, god damn bring it.

>tfw you've been circlestrafing all your life for this moment.

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 18K)

I'm traveling forward with 1s/s in my frame right now

FOR CHRIST FOR KING!

That was Gwyn fighting the dragons

Praise the Sun

viginia beach here, tons of rain and thunder on and off, I could see the flashes of lightning, it lasted from early PM to late into the next morning

THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE FOUNDATION

Attached: A223E96E-B661-4820-BFEB-DE3E861DA9FB.png (582x380, 44K)

>based and B5 pilled.
Garibaldi did nothing wrong

Fucking hell I would just quit and roll another map. What is that on; superhuman?

Fantastic, can't wait to be told we need to house refugees from Earth 2

>TFW no shadow creature GF

Attached: shadowspawn gf.jpg (800x600, 79K)

The real question is there a dimension where anime is real and can we go there?

>Open a portal to shadow dimension
>Inhabitants of shadow dimension close it while screaming "fuck off earth niggers we are full"
>mfw we are eternally stuck in our clown dimension

Attached: 1554984520119.jpg (395x401, 59K)

WE DOOM NOW BOYS

Attached: 213512451.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

stranger things and the like are doing their job pretty good

Time is just a series of quantum superpositions manifesting themselves.
It's a consequence, not a cause and certainly not linear.

Humans are the greatest cosmic horror in the multiverse.

Attached: 1520943944623.gif (500x288, 1.62M)

It's the one where Hitler won and the Jews want to ruin it

Interesting.
Reading the OP I thought "If this was possible, how come no other dimension has ever opened a portal to ours"?
But it's pretty obvious, anyone opening a portal to our clown dimension would immediately shut it down.

I wonder if the mirror niggers are smart and scientific and the mirror whites are like the niggers here?

It sounds fake

Those Russian officers who died on that experimental submarine were doing exactly that.

Scientists:
>Haha fundie retard, you believe the world is only 6000 years old, holy shit ur stupid

Also Scientists:
>The universe is a holographic simulation and could therefor be only minutes old

ah ok

>the first portal
wow you're a fuckin idiot

DO NOT TRUST THIS
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT TRUST THESE GAMES
THE PORTAL IS A DANGER
THERE IS A REAL DANGER
DO NOT TRUST THIS
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT

I want.

top zozzle

Attached: 1494357854164.gif (161x169, 321K)

Someone never played doom or half-life.

We were warned.

Oak Ridge. Military assholes. Anyone read Stephen King san?

Attached: 90B305E7-277B-4058-A157-DE53C90F05CB.jpg (789x1125, 120K)

I Think they did that already back in 2016 with that Satanic ceremony at the Gotthard tunnel in which Merkel et al participated. The large screen video they showed indicated that they were trying tomanipulate time and space, that's probably how they manipulated the elections all over Europé, because otherwise tue Eurpeans would have voted in Hitlers all over the Place.
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Please PLEASE let something nightmarish enter our dimension and put us out of our fucking misery.

Attached: Armageddon.jpg (600x452, 52K)

> if a mirror world exists, it would have its own laws of mirror physics and its own mirror history, according to NBC.

>However, there wouldn’t be an alternate version of you. Current theory, the outlet explains, only hypothesizes that mirror atoms and mirror rocks are possible — and perhaps even mirror planets and stars.

nypost.com/2019/07/05/scientists-are-trying-to-open-a-portal-to-a-parallel-universe/

Attached: The-Lazarus-Experiment-monster-570x331.jpg (570x331, 53K)

mirror abos are uunparalelled geniuses

New Doom sucks. Press x to win!

> He doesn't intentionally feed his pets squads of rookies and capture full 4x4 alien containment cells of Chryssalids

What we expect : Half Life
what we get : Scientists exited : oh we oberverd an energy signature for 0.0000004242 nanoseconds that could be a trace of a phantom particle
yeah fuck off already

post yfw you're banished to the "shadow dimension"

Attached: tenor.gif (498x378, 304K)

If we precisely figure out how the mind goes back in memory to recreate a certain situation, yes. Then build a machine based on that mechanism. Might take a century or two.

>more bullshit about warp and parallel universes and other shit
This is facebook tier crap. To bad you're not getting paid for each (you)
My knowledge on this subject of science is superficial at worst, but enough to know that we are so far away from that kind of tech

This wasn’t the first post and i’m really fucking upset about it

>experiment actually boils down to certain particles having a bit different behaviour than normally expected
>give hypotheses and experiments silly names
>journalists have no clue what's it about so you dumb it down with an explanation that's practically clickbait
>Jow Forumstards stumble upon it
>"SHADOW REALM LITERAL DEMONS FROM OTHER DIMENSIONS"

This happens Every. Single. Time. An article about physics/space gets posted here. Fucking rednecks.

Attached: 1547428400495.jpg (705x548, 32K)

Yo-, you mean there not gona be a hellgate?

Why even live...?

Attached: 1474659538286.jpg (500x298, 40K)

Prepare for a Half Life scenario or The Second Impact

Scientiest:
>"Lmao, God doesn't exist, grow up kid."

Also Scientists:
>""parallel universe which could be identical in many ways to our own, with mirror particles, mirror planets and possibly even mirror life. Also we found Satan who controls everything down there"

>The plans and intentions of the Eldrich horrors of Love craft are finally revealed
Turns out they semi-feared us and wanted to control just as the jews control the whites.

Attached: 1556879020064.png (434x524, 244K)

This, but no 1471. Get that shit away from me.
I want the pure [REDACTED] hours.

Attached: 1561686787395.jpg (661x692, 60K)

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

Attached: Doom3.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

You are an educated singularity idiot who
can brilliantly deny Nature's Harmonic 4
simultaneous 24 hour days within a single
rotation of Earth, or even make parody of
the Cubic Creation Principle - but your
mental ability to comprehend the greatest
social and scientific discovery of all human
existence has been lobotomized by the boring
academic singularity bastards hired to
destroy your ability to think opposite. You
cannot comprehend Opposite Creation.
Religious/academic taught singularity is the
reduction of the human mind to android. You were educated to live an boring lie - and your heirs will suffer hell for your brilliancy.

As the first man on the moon was white we will hopefully make the first man in a different dimension black.

They'll find zero evidence of parallels. IF infinite parallel universes exist, as some versions of unifying theories of physics predict, than nothing in these parallels can interact at any level with our own universe, because any interaction (no matter how small) would be similarly infinite summed over all parallels. I'm reminded of Michelson and Morley's conclusions about the "luminiferous aether" when they set out to find evidence of its existence only to confirm that it either A) didn't exist or B) existed but didn't interact with the observable universe in any way... which for all intents and purposes was the same as not existing at all.

None of our existing findings so far have supported the multiverse theory - the Higgs Boson was discovered to have a mass which is neither consistent with mutliverse nor supersymmetry theory, and neither has made any other successful predictions so far. In all likelihood our existing models on a Grand Unifying Theory are all wrong, which isn't a bad thing because it means there's still interesting physics to be discovered and whatever does turn out to be the correct model will probably be something far more interesting and elegant.

tl;dr - this experiment will find nothing and physicists theories on GUT are likely wrong

Attached: 1376805428340.jpg (1575x1145, 564K)

A documentary was made about this

Attached: 28670CEE-A180-45EC-914D-8DC5063A5631.jpg (500x500, 85K)

PRESS CONFERENCE 11 A:M
youtube.com/watch?v=6DCFTukFgJ8

GET READY!

The shadow realm you say?

He said what he said you capitulating faggot hapa

Always a fun time to think about that

there is a (you) made from anti-matter through out space

even if its spread out

Attached: 1559606424240.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>they open portal
>a fucking SS battalion with modern technology comes out of it

Now that would be cool

It was actually the portal to the astral world.

I hope I'm still around when we finally break through, so I get to experience a thousand grotesque, excruciating tortures when the warp demons finally claim our trembling flesh.

These are just regular humans from Earth who have 5G in their area

Thats the anti matter universe.

Klefolozee is old news, the conscious supermassive red hole that seats Klefolozee is a huge fucking dick

Apparently, the world is going to end with the meteor that's coming in August and this is their last recourse

Dis.
The stupidity of this board. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

>bluebeam shit happening
>financial crash imminent
>earthquakes affecting yellowstone
>elites literally opening the gates to hell

Well it was nice here on Earth, hope you guys all survive the seven trumpets. Toodles.

Ovnis seen yesterday in my country, in the central valley area.

The jokes on you. It literally was opened a few seconds ago.

Scientists don't say God doesn't exist, just not in the form that we teach. Also they don't say spirit's and souls don't exist they usually say they don't know...

>The mirror world, assuming it exists, would have its own laws of mirror-physics and its own mirror-history. You wouldn’t find a mirror version of yourself there (and no evil Spock with a goatee — sorry "Star Trek" fans). But current theory allows that you might find mirror atoms and mirror rocks, maybe even mirror planets and stars. Collectively, they could form an entire shadow world, just as real as our own but almost completely cut off from us.

nbcnews.com/mach/science/scientists-are-searching-mirror-universe-it-could-be-sitting-right-ncna1023206

Attached: 190702-leah-broussard-ornl_2018-p08260-ac-624p_ad9d9038b7d1f71fbd7d8a0e8f28da60.fit-560w.jpg (560x374, 48K)

I want this so badly to happen.

Attached: 1561819126717.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

noice

The upside down doesn’t mirror our world. The life and everything there is nothing like ours except it has ruined versions of out buildings for some reason.

stupid fucking failing illuminati and their moonshot vanity projects

Maybe this how the previously advanced civilizations Went down, they were tampering with this shit?

I think I just got stupider reading that.

Infinite energy. Done!

We’ll have the portal, but we have no real life version of Doomguy. We’re all going to die.

Attached: 5B09683A-8C16-4CF3-998A-C70CF84AA92A.png (498x594, 121K)

Please be real

what fucking nonsense.