Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor incel makes one of these anti women threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show. Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot.

Attached: 83CC5B48-9784-45BE-B2BA-EC0CF8A8822A.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBBnbzQeqY&list=PLbNqaauZ_b1785kXF2PfZYs5aR4JO67U9&index=6&t=0s
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is my fucking sandwich?

Attached: 1557844041750s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Awful tits.

show tummy

My tits are bigger than yours

Attached: 1559695439343.png (461x491, 275K)

I decide what power a woman has over me. Not some dumb random roastie.
I don't fall for that sleepery slope.
Getting laid is quite easy.

Kozo Jow Forums nije za kurve

show feet

how does the bait taste, newfriends?

Attached: stop replying fucking idiots.jpg (1734x323, 84K)

Has electric lighting still not come to your shitty country?

>>/soc/

incels BTFO

>saggy tits and muffin top.
Oof. Also imagine being enough of a whore to show your tits to a bunch of strangers you just called incels

nothing to see here

Those tits are HORRENDOUS, have you considered jumping off a building?

Sounds like somebody needs a spanking.

Jokes on you. You just showed us your tits for no reason.

>incel

Reddit fuck off

Attached: 1557495240105.png (399x322, 42K)

>all those words
Didn't bother to read them. Lose some weight and I'll pay more attention next time

Attached: 1562595308437.jpg (468x615, 89K)

Who's bitch is this

plz be my gf

Women will be replaced by AI sex boys within a century.

I should cum allover your tits RN

H A V E M A R R I A G E

Bait but I’ll bite

Your arrogance is a product of the comfortable life you and other women live thanks to men. We have tamed the wilderness, built civilizations, and kept you in a place of shelter and safety because you help progenate the human race.

You are quite literally frail, weak, and powerless and exist solely because of the sacrifice of men throughout all of human history. It’s not the physical satisfaction of sex, rather man’s God given desire to be fruitful and multiply which keeps us providing and caring for you.

You are our burden. Not our reason.

And your tits are gross dude

>It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Wait till you become 30 and all men start ignoring you. Us guys are fucked during our youth, however when we are older we can literally pick any woman we want if we have a stable job from Asia or Eastern Europe and those women will actually cherish us. Meanwhile you will die alone because you wasted your youth whoring around instead of finding a husband.

Clean your room you filthy whore.

Attached: DF676FB6-D545-4C76-9D03-2436D9280701.png (640x809, 251K)

You think to highly of yourself, all you are is a over priced talking fleshlight with a horrible payment plan.

The truly ironic thing about threads like this is that a woman would NEVER make one of these threads, because women love attention but HATE confrontation

Poor little Croat, what even happens in Croatia anyway?

Attached: enraved_1903.jpg (1068x601, 194K)

Yep, it’s pasta time again

FIND LOVE EMCEL

What ever bitch. Stop being a cock carousel ridding, infertile, useless whore and start family and make White babies. This is what i want from you whores.

PS - The strategic positioning of objects can't fool me, control your food intake and do some sit-ups. It increases your chances of finding good husband. The tits are nice, natural and we see the gravity working on them, i like.

lose some weight fatass

Your titties are gross

>1 post by OP
Not even gonna give a (You)

also die croat roach

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBBnbzQeqY&list=PLbNqaauZ_b1785kXF2PfZYs5aR4JO67U9&index=6&t=0s

>1 post by this id

This isn't a kitchen you stupid fucking slut.

she already show her tits in a Murdoch thread

Imagine being a man with a small dick and man boobs so pathetic haha

Id cum massive ropes on your 20%+ bf stomach.

>how much power any random women holds over us.

You women can’t even control your own financial situation and you think you have control over men?

Attached: A7A12ED9-5512-4ED0-970C-596A3CFC154C.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Attached: ais1.png (1334x3395, 1.33M)

Attached: ais2.png (1334x3604, 1.34M)

shut up and show pussy stupid bitch

>being a man with a small dick and man boobs
you're literally describing yourself you have nothing to brag about in that picture

>Pay attention me i have daddy issues

Attached: 1555807914910.jpg (1080x939, 133K)

This chick had a Nazi emblem above the mirror. This literal incel stole her pic. Everyone point and laugh at this loser

this is a honey pot, fuck you faggot

lmao, nice fridge body.

Do you think ai is swarming around the chans, effectively controlling the narrative "femanon"?
Think logically:
What happened to "anonymous"?
Was it a threat?
Did it get neutralized?
Did chan culture, subsequently, get LOCKED into patterns of repetitive and repulsive "nazism"?
What does that look like to you "femanon"?
Really, think about it and answer like a real person.

Attached: ais3.png (1334x4102, 1.45M)

your tits by the way look digusting you aids whore

Are you mad that the welfare state won't be around when you're in your 30s and alone?

Attached: ais4.png (1334x4102, 1.26M)

>when i just want to see her tummy but she doesnt send me her tummy

Attached: 1553399599263.jpg (750x546, 147K)

Attached: ais5.png (1334x4674, 1.44M)

Attached: ais6.png (1334x6578, 2.63M)

imagine being an attention starved mass replying whore. croatian men deserve better than you

Your tits are cross-eyed.

THINK OF HOW EASY IT IS TO EMULATE "CHAN SEXISM" IN THREADS LIKE THIS

DO YOU NOTICE THIS THREAD, AND SIMILAR THREADS, GET MADE OVER AND OVER AND OVER

>black guy here Jow Forums...

OVER AND OVER THE SAME THREAD FORM IS ITERATED

THE CHANS ARE CONTROLLED

Attached: ais7.png (1334x5705, 2.17M)

I smell her, not good smellery...Very sad

who's murdoch?

Whatever sweetie. Does it make you mad that many men are able to be happy without you? I hope it does. I sure know how happy I became once I realized your uselessness. Artificial wombs mean you'll have zero purpose and they are coming OP. Enjoy your obsolescence!

Attached: krs.png (1222x5330, 3.94M)

You stole the pic
You stole the pasta
You stole a thread
You stole my time
and You stole my kidney (ok maybe you didn't)
but still fuck off

People only hold power over you if you consent and play by the rules. Just saying. You got the feminine benis don't you?

Get baited you fucking newfags

>no TIME stamp
>no Jow Forums written
Yep, taken right out of You have to go back

Just fucking kill yourself why dont the mods delete this

Dis you?

Attached: 1561438563437m.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

>people think this is legit after all the reposts in the last month
every T_D newfag gets rope

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 33K)

How does it feel knowing that after 24 years old, its all downhill? Meanwhile, men peak at 37 lol.

That must suck a lot hunny. Waking up day after day, knowing your clock is so limited, knowing that in under a year the bags under your eyes will be bigger, the skin around your lips starts to wrinkle. The skin under you neck, hangs just a bit lower.
And no matter what you do, what you take, what you inject, you'll never get it back. Everyday, just a little worse and worse. You start planning your entire life around keeping your beauty. Cutting out foods, sacrificing extra time to sleep praying its just tired bags under your eyes.
But no, by 27 you'll realize, "This is my future, this is me..." as all your friends around you get married off, one by one. The saying "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride" rings all too often for you into your 30's, as you realize that you squandered your youth away worrying about your looks, so vane you forgot to focus on a career. You always figured you'd end up in an Audi with a few kids in back, on your way to purse shop on a Tuesday morning. But here you are, standing before a handful of change, saying "Will that be all sir?", realizing your life is a complete failure.
The only thing that will brighten your future, will secure your hell at the same time. One "fuck it" night at the bar after downing a pint of icescream and saying to yourself "I am worth it! I can find a man!" leads you to a bedding of complete strangers. With a slight glimmer of hope, you nervously pee on a stick, as the longest 5 minutes of your life take place. + you see, as a wave of emotions washes over you. Purpose you think, you finally have some! You can finally start that family your body has been screaming at you for for two decades. As you gleefully run to the phone to tell your girlfriends and rub your mothers face into it, you quickly realize, you don't know which of the 4 guys is the father. So you text them all, telling them all your

Attached: 1512819136.png (600x450, 705K)

NOPE

LARP

RUN AWAYYYYYYY

Attached: file.png (880x219, 65K)

That's not you, this picture was already posted before.
Fornicate intercellular

>posts tits
>expects to be taken seriously
Please post photo from a different angle..

>posting tits with a timestamp to get (you)s
Sage

FOX news owner

So this proves them right....

pregnant. One hour passes... Two... Eight... Twenty Four... The reality hits you. It sinks in, you're alone in this fight. Alone in this world. With nothing but an 18 year burden, destine for a lifttime of poverty, government assistance, and low income jobs.

Enjoy your youth hun. It fades fast.

Attached: 1282839532626.jpg (268x265, 17K)

How are you not banned yet

your tits look weird

They said i could be anything

So I became the Supreme Gentleman

Attached: Elliot-Rodgers.jpg (210x251, 11K)

With a body like that Jow Forums is your only chance for attention.

You were a sperm that came from a mans dick, into a world created by men. If your father hadn't been there for you as a baby and child and you wouldn't be half the person you are. You need us just as much as we need you, get over it and move on.

> I am better than you incels hahahaha.. I am an empowered femanon showing tits.

Whatever.. now get lost BBC worshipping coal burner. Your thread sucks

Attached: images - 2019-04-11T224702.618.jpg (560x373, 31K)

>Reddit spacing
And also
>FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
And also
>Honey I can’t open this jar
>Just use strap wrench
>What’s a strap wrench?
And also
>My car won’t start
>you have broken piston return spring and low on blinker fluid. I’ll be $5000
>sure heres my money mr mechanic

Attached: 8B8530CF-5D3D-4201-991B-3B1E7695B762.jpg (320x320, 40K)

Based as fuck

Attached: 490cb996a2922d08fe5ffbb4d31b275073c1a58463ac01f1c530ba24ebcbbeff.jpg (1600x2264, 1.33M)

>reddit spacing
Sure honey, that's why you just spent an hour writing this, now go back to freezing your eggs and being a futur single mom

this gave me a boner

That's not even you you dumb cunt you just stole the pics from a different thread fem/user is actually from america.

Oh, hey. It's a stupid fucking Female full of herself. Have fun being a waste of life.

Attached: 1557752743877.jpg (368x367, 46K)

>Femanon here
saged

Cat lady sings
Kek

> Croatian
> Shows tits online

...."imagine my shock"

>thinking white nationalists are anti white women....

Attached: stop it.gif (500x267, 999K)

Judging on the boobs you are over 45. Please show ass to for accurate age identification.

Blessed

//Best Sven.

Are Croatians known to be whores?