Antarctica is open

Keep an eye for re-urbanizing of antarctica. When the first news roll in you know earth has become whole again.

Attached: Mars_atmosphere.jpg (260x291, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy99GLyOcHw&
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_N6TOeerBRs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eridu
youtu.be/237F1_aLXZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can Antarctica support agriculture if more of the ice melts? I don't think there's any quality soil underneath that ice. That comes from centuries of dead plants and animals.

Its the lost continent. The first and most important continent. American government will fly applicants there shortly. Mainly needed: biologists and related offices. Turn to office of foreign relations. You have my access code.

Bump 4 interesting, especially after high profile visits over recent years

Attached: Screenshot_20190709_132338.jpg (1080x1593, 354K)

So I don't believe anything of limits. I think you could terraform the continent so it is habitable. It's just a question of economics. Is it worth it? I don't see any advantages besides no niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy99GLyOcHw&

Attached: jd.jpg (723x932, 145K)

Activate dna memory.

Its Edu from hereon out.

Need willing settlers.

Everyone whos interested take contact to american military. Say you sign up for 'the project' they will know.

New flag. Atlantis. Et colone

Attached: Flag_20x30.jpg (1000x667, 202K)

American government, your job now. Trump. Say him 'the creator has a place'. He will know.

They have the real Eden Project. Buckminster Fuller wanted to build a dome over New York. I think it could be as big as that.

Attached: The Eden Project.jpg (660x465, 51K)

No dome needed. Just biosphere. Your job. Air

Jo jo'

Air

Gabe “Gas the Jews” Newel (PBUH) knew this in 2004
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_N6TOeerBRs

Yes.

shame geodesics are meme garbage, they're very clever.

Archeologists. Dig out the old grave. Hint is sumerianish

>Edu

Is that related to Enki's city called "Eridu" in any way?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eridu

Edu = eden
Our homeworld.

Enki. North america. Atlanta. Stuck.

Send police. Tell him to get to nearest military hub. Je will understand.

1959 treaty says you get shot by hidden base military folk.
i've been looking into antarctica recently, I am fairly certain I know about it now. ruskies too obvious with the space references, and too many coincidences to do with war, and countries involved ignoring that its a thing.

an't go there until marines clear the area, too many downed darpa craft there

>if more ice melts
did you even listen to admiral byrd? there are inland thaw regions. and uranium.

Boomer skitzo. Fuck off with the namefagging

Stop it.

Fuck it newfags. This isn't Redd it or Jow Forums or whatever gay hell you came from

Electronic transmitter. Cloud signal. Frequency: 7774

how long before it is infested iwth kikes and niggers

Build command structure and re-inhabitate luriel. By sending the signal, you have activated a process where the ice cover breaks. Ill move in with my wife and son

Hei, OP-nigger, why would people want to build cities in Antarctic? Its cold out there, cold and remote. If this would be lucrative to live in ASS COLD FREEZING, BALLS DROPPING, POLAR NIGHT NO SUN FOR WEEKS conditions, then people would be flocking to Alaska and Russia. But people don't go to Alaska, people don't go to the distant northern parts of Russia, even if they are offered free land.

Attached: ym-k-kimyumi-gina-4.jpg (1400x1200, 264K)

Ot wi be WONDERFUL

Help gaia love herself. Remove poison. Ban plastic.

You will be a first settler. You will have a wife.

are people really that dumb? I mean don't you know what permafrost is? Its the land filled with ice - nothing other than moss can grow there. So you can't grow food, you can't grow animals, because they have no grass to eat, you have no Sun for months, you have weather swings with deadly polar snow storms - does this sound inviting? If this is such a great thing, then why regugees go to the warm places like Italy or Florida? Why, oh why refuges don't go to Alaska, if its so nice out there!

Attached: 1562011643993.jpg (650x661, 147K)

as soon as cotton can grow

Learn to read nigger, and read what i said again. No woman will go to a place such cold, no sane person would want to live in the ass cold. Do you even know what COLD means? Maybe you are some kid who from his birth was guarded by the parents in the greenhouse, and you have no idea what COLD is?

Hello again! I was in last night's thread, very excited

We cannot wait.

Can you tell me what was meant by "right hand" last night before the thread was pruned?

Part of the dna reactivation. Old story.

I have time to hear it if you're willing and able

Holy order was formed.

Is Mike pence a human or no?

Pence rh-

For now, yes. Also plenty of people live in polar night just not in shithole siberia.

Oh boy, any relation to those lost in the Paradise fires?
Where are you from?

First, identify everyone in contact wth him. Intruders.

fuck fuck fuck FUCK IT'S THE SECOND IMPACT

Well he is in contact with many people as vice president

Its a big conspiracy. They plotted to take over your world.

Yes but we're on the offense now, can you send mind-to-mind transmissions?
Because I am totally willing to try that

There you go.

Base in new mexico desert. Space operations.

Schizo

Attached: 1561263479828.png (497x576, 212K)

I want one too, I've been a good boy.

Do you have the skill to lead ground troops? On foreign worlds?

Well, I'm bored and actually schizo and this thread is touching me in all the right places, so I'm going to sperg out.

Question: do you believe that you personally have any of Enki's blood/dna inside of you?

ALL GENERALS

There is a base in new mexico. One of you caught it. Move there IMMEDIATELY

Master tactician; not only own the Art of war, but have cracked the cover once.

Attached: 1562560185626.jpg (960x690, 122K)

Stellar tactics. Operations. Head to base in nm. Get in contact with generals.

Oh right, I forgot there was a storm area 51 adventure going on. Must've been memory holed.

How do they know it is me? They would need some kind of signal to know I'm the one who has once looked at the table of contents of the Art of War.

Attached: 1562215200500.gif (660x780, 201K)

They caught your subspace signal

I have no transportation, and the misses leaves for vacation tomorrow. What do

Attached: 1556680217284.gif (360x249, 3.38M)

It all depends on you. DO NOT DIE. Highest priority!

>growing food crops in the dirt like some savage
Agriculture can be performed indoors pretty much anywhere with the right infrastructure.

Japs have already developed fully self contained greenhouses for africa (to be placed underground out of nog reach) just need self-sufficient sustainable energy for them.

>self-sufficient sustainable energy
Geothermal would be the best bet.
We have to look into this!

I have infinite water technology with potential to literally create matter out of nothing. Its in my DNA. you NEED to extract me.

No, I'm more like a ninja. Alone and constantly surrounded by the enemy.

Assasin and spy. Informations chief. Nm.

here I thought we were going to have a nice comfy edge of the world living thread, but its filled with schizo posters as usual

Find the 175.000.000.

Last transmission. Ill see you at my door.

What's the real story on those two guys that died at McMurdo?

It's kinda creepy that you pegged my four greatest strengths user. Don't know how my shitpost revealed so much

The field?????

biutiful

Attached: spacequeen.jpg (1000x667, 234K)

If we extract the knowledge, will you die?

He randomly said "stuck in Atlanta" right after responding to me, and indeed, I am stuck in Atlanta

Too bad he left, I like schizofags

He deleted his comment that said: "science; informatics" though. Same bump had his next post: sayin "stellar tactics etc."
what does it mean user? Why does this site keep doin this to me?!

Attached: 1562470944963.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

I literally feel like I'm in the subplot of the matrix with the (you)s I keep getting XD

Attached: 1556672491341.jpg (250x141, 4K)

I hope the mystery deepens and things get a lot weirder from here on out

I'm ready to have strange phenomena/coincidences/deja vu/repeating number sequences happen constantly

It is already urbanized. How the fuck is this not common knowledge?
youtu.be/237F1_aLXZ8

I disagree user, but well put nevertheless. We're accelerating into the unknown at an ever accelerating pace. I feel unprepared

Attached: 1556784301956.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

4 days. Then this shit is over.

We are pleiadians.

Attached: mm.png (888x962, 1.19M)

Why do cringe lords keep spouting off about love energy and combating the forces of evil with "good vibes"?
>it always has to deal with pleadeans, and more recently blue avians

Can you help fix my left arm if I help you? Doctors don't do anything to help. I'd imagine it's a rather simple fix, but idk what is wrong with it.

Attached: 1562683790957.jpg (960x829, 933K)

tekeli-li
mother fucker

Well, it's probably just because of my schizo stuff, user. I'm old and I've been having vivid dreams since early childhood - and it's the usual stuff, nothing new; stuff like "the white race was created by a bunch of alien gods called anunnaki", "we are enslaved by an evil shadowy cabal and all of modern life is a lie", "the gods will return and put an end to this bullshit", all the usual schizo stuff

Just do a lot of reading to prepare, you'll be fine

LARPs ruining all discussion possible, bad antarctica thread.

I believe curiosity is the natural course for beings like us. Intelligence leads to mysticism, oddly enough. It's a shame you've been stigmatized so heavily for having an open mind. I for one am just recently coming upon these concepts. I too have had dreams that gives others shock. It's like, "it's just a dream bruh." At the end of the day I still wake up in the same place at roughly the same time. Ergo the story isn't over

Attached: 1556245188910.jpg (4294x8346, 3.48M)

What sorts of dreams, user? What revelations have you had with regards to the inner machinations of reality? I'm really far out and I can't be shocked.

I open doorways. Have been training myself to do such since as early as I can remember. I can close a door, and what's on the other side will change when asleep. Behind one of those doors I have a playbox simulator where I've tried time and time again to give us a good go at things. It ends in failure every time. Most often I just go with the flow, however, if I become too lucid that becomes reality and this the dream.
Other doors go other places. There's a really spooky attic with the darkest presence I've ever felt. I've opened a few doors up there, and uh, not good things go on. Litteraly have witnessed pedo gate / donald marshal shinnanigans.

Other doors still go to paradises beyond imagination. Floating cities and festivals more beautiful than anything on Earth.

Stopped journalling my dreams for my own sanity back in highschool.

Attached: 1556236450667.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

It would be extremely profitable.

Attached: quest.richard.jpg (280x450, 77K)

Base launch the antimatter reactors.

Confirm.