I'm not giving much time to Jow Forums and the whole Jow Forums thing, I hope it will die soon maybe 2 more years...

I'm not giving much time to Jow Forums and the whole Jow Forums thing, I hope it will die soon maybe 2 more years, because of the quality decline in past 2 years was strong, you can even sence it here, even if the quality here is low as it is.

Attached: 1561052392661.jpg (476x514, 154K)

relax
the quality is just enhancing that's all

KILL YOURSELF JACKSON FROM YONKERS

oh no, my precious board. it seems fine

Filter suwapartisan and the board quality goes up tenfold

romanian website
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

this. bant is so shit, only few more days and i will leave too, there is nothing good left here, you have retards derailing every thread and no originality
*spits on bant*
i cant believe i spent so much time here, i guess i will have to accept how things turned out and move on, the bad guys won, congratulations, i hope you are happy
at this point i just wish for hordes of normies to rape this board or for Jow Forums to take this shit rather than letting it rot in this gay state
yes, i hate most of the people on bant, i cant wait for some retard to reply to me with smug anime girl and saying im mad, wow so unexpected haha
we had a nice new board but you just had to ruin it because you couldnt stay in your own fucking shithole, you are like muslims of internet
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK i hate what this board became so much
just few more days and i will be free from this shit board

Attached: nicodog.jpg (535x462, 54K)

hate to say, but dr. medick is right

Attached: 1536903963094.png (844x866, 261K)

he mad son...

Attached: ok.jpg (265x190, 10K)

I don't think we can blame one person or more for the cause, the thing about Jow Forums... that it's a random board, it means there is no quality filter for it, also it seems that mods here don't give a crap at all.

Attached: __lily_black_and_lily_white_touhou_drawn_by_baku_p__a99078973f28e0cf116a67ccb6e1c92f.jpg (1083x1000, 137K)

I see three OC threads on the front page.
You couldn't have made this thread yesterday?

when "le oldfags" will learn that OC doesn't mean quality catalogue, I think the OC is just forced at this point.

Attached: __lily_white_touhou_drawn_by_fun_bo__719f67d4098cf04885578f62cc6c8169.png (534x757, 487K)

why don't you leave right now?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (628x708, 68K)

>I'm not giving much time to Jow Forums and the whole Jow Forums thing
Good.

This is the retarded american mindset, nothing is wrong with my country, if you don't like it leave it, you think of Jow Forums as your country which is not and both a pretty shit.

Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi

Attached: 64D549E4-F340-43C0-935F-A925CD1EBC4D.png (950x1400, 1.09M)

I was asking a question out of curiosity.
retard.

Yeah fuck you too >dr.gay4dicks
I'll continue enjoying this board, with or without you.

I'm just saying there is more quality to Jow Forums then OC, it's just the cherry on the top for most people you stupid fucking monkey.

Clearly there isn't to you if you made this thread.

>I'm not giving much time to Jow Forums and the whole Jow Forums thing,
you're wise to leave if you can
i'm barely on anymore and i intentionally make my posts as aggressively shitty or autistic

imageboards as a concept are really showing their age now and yeah everything is genuinely awful in terms of quality

Attached: 1554579199782.gif (344x266, 261K)

Are you trying to be an asshole?
I've never seen you talking about anything else, just OC, what qualities are you can name?
Your mindset is OC=good, no OC=bad.
When I told you this, you sperged out.

UNFUNNY SHITTY MS PAINT CHARACTERS GOOD
NO MSPAINT CHARACTERS BAD

>you're wise to leave if you can
I probally won't leave anytime soon, it might be shit, but I still enjoy it time to time, there are certain people I like to talk to and I doubt I can find them on similar sites.
>i'm barely on anymore and i intentionally make my posts as aggressively shitty or autistic
this is an issue of red boars only and some like /v/ and /a/... not much of /vg/ and other more moderated boards.
>imageboards as a concept are really showing their age now and yeah everything is genuinely awful in terms of quality
I don't think its a problem of the software, more so the community that has been infested by newcomers.

but we love u
we miss u when u arent around

yeah, i think your a swell guy, and we may need you to keep hanging around

The tone that I had interpreted was one of hostility so I responded in kind.
It's true, I do think that OC makes the board better but at the end of the day it's all about how you enjoy it. If that's how I enjoy the board then why should you care? If you want to post touhou and talk about that with other people as your way of enjoying the board then do that too, I don't care.

KILL YOURSELF JACKSON FROM YONKERS my ass faggot

Attached: sketch-1562155689215.png (800x800, 189K)

>dr.gay4dick

Qt ID