FEMINISTS are the new NAGS

Back in the day, wives nagged their husbands. Maybe still, I don’t know, I’m not married thank God. But now, feminists nag EVERYBODY.

Attached: C77A500B-FFCB-44D7-AEB2-FE16068CD0FC.jpg (2592x1936, 1.08M)

Milo Yiannopoulos is the modern day Al Bundy

Freakin feminazis amirite?

Urite

> traditional women just nag their husbands
> independent women without husbands nag men too somehow
exactly wtf do you want from women?

As a married fag I can confirm wives nag the shit out of you and want all your money.

sIn ID get

sIn

Attached: 29133.jpg (720x450, 50K)

Women wouldn't nag you to do shit if you did it the first time they asked you and if you actually listened to them.

Cursed face.

Dis gun be good.

Attached: AA6E1906-DE1E-484F-AEFE-4E25AC7F2E1A.jpg (400x400, 27K)

watumallion

Making an awful lot of assumptions here

Isn't nagging just repeating a request?
Women wouldn't repeat a request if you did it the first time.

It sounds like you've got yourself worked up and currently refuse to see things as anything but black and white

>currently refuse to see things as anything but black and white
Women can absolutely nag too much sometimes and refuse to shut the fuck up to an irritating degree. But I'm sick of men on Jow Forums who act like women can never do anything right and seethe with hatred.

>I'm sick of men on Jow Forums who act like women can never do anything right
I find this website to be quite aggravating sometimes especially if I entertain them
>and seethe with hatred.
Some do it out of hatred and some do it purely to piss you off

Incorrect. Sometimes women are just in a bad mood and want to be difficult bitches.

I guess

Sometimes they are but sometimes theyre justified

Key word SOMETIMES. which is almost never. They're women. They're literally property in my wives case.

>Key word SOMETIMES. which is almost never. They're women.
Fuck you. I have a good career, education, hobbies and happen to be a woman.
>They're literally property in my wives case.
If they're literally property, then why would you complain about them wanting your money? Typical male 4channer: confine women to weaker roles and then complain about their dependency.

okay cuckold

Women aren't always innocent but lets stop pretending theyre monsters

And look at the roastie reeeee. Stay mad cunt you're only good for your baby cannon.

>Stay mad cunt
lmao I think the person who hates 50% of the world's population is more of a mad cunt but whatever.

why didn't you save yourself the trouble and marry a dude

>you're only good for your baby cannon.
Not according to my job where I consistently exceed company goals with my contributions.

Absolutely seething roastie.
Why would you say that?

Attached: Q5jgwgK.jpg (905x1280, 219K)

>Why would you say that?
Because if you hate women then the only gender left to marry would be male.

based on what you've said it doesn't seem you like having a wife and you're always gayposting so please correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't you be happier with a man?

Go back to tumblr roastie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Never said I hate women. I love women. They're hardy work animals. Can get them for a fair price too.
What would lead you to these assumptions?

Attached: 1540925964585.jpg (1280x716, 172K)

>What would lead you to these assumptions?
You posted a trap.

Nigga I'm not even a feminist. I want to be a stay at home mom someday. But all I'm saying is that you shouldn't hate women.

>posting a trap instantly means you hate women and exclusively only want men
K.
>you shouldn't hate women
Agreed. You also shouldn't go around putting words in people's mouths.

Attached: 1465039510672.jpg (722x1280, 163K)

whatever man. if you say so.

dunno, mainly your constant flirting with Jow Forums boys I guess
well were my assumptions correct or incorrect?

>trying this hard to paint someone the enemy
K.
I constantly flirt with all the girls at my work and vice versa. Then I come home and flirt with cute bant bois.
What about this would make you think I'd be happier with a man?

Attached: 5c5d1bb3e264e3ad6424d28341476a84.png (943x1077, 678K)

it was just an assumption, I don't know you personally so I'm just basing it off of how you are on here

What you see here is only the surface.

Unless you've been here for over a year you probably don't know much about me in the first place see as that's pretty much true. I only show you what I want to show you. In all reality I'm a deep and complex person that nobody listens to or genuinely enjoys bullying or hurting.
I'd be your fren fren but I can't has frens because I always try to lewd dem uwu

Attached: 1500838297489.gif (300x367, 162K)

I've been here about a year but very sporadically until recently and that is unfortunate, I listen to everyone here even the schizos (when they're not being too crazy to talk) and they are all interesting in their own unique way

>that is unfortunate
No it's not shut up dum. Nobody gives a shit about Normie for good reason. Notice they all will inevitably run away sprinting but it won't stop the PTSD they'll talk about in therapy.
Normie is better when he's being what everyone expects or wants of him instead of being himself. When he is himself it fucks shit up.

Attached: 1505053475356.jpg (686x661, 83K)