archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8352342/#q8356139
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8354123/#q8355642
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8354207/#q8355665
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8354443/#q8355932
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8354135/#q8356017
maybe hes a little bunged up
must be eating too much cheese
have a great day

Attached: 1561314992499.png (1000x1000, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8355758/#q8358105
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8356764/#8358548
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8355636/#8358596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based AND robust

based AND robust

based AND robust

Attached: 1554625525273.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8355758/#q8358105

discord general

Yo what is yonkers

How do you know these are posts are yonkers

Seriously what the hell is yonkers?

what the fuck
i was hoping you were not on today >:(((

he's some kid with a diaper fetish that terrorizes this board with his autism
used to name/tripfag until he got smart and realized everyone had him filtered

hey, be glad it isn't on the top threads. seriously why the fuck are you so scared of me so much

>/>8358528
yonkers...
I'm not you're just objectively annoying and I wish you would leave your room and get a real hobby

>get a real hobby
my hobby is being a god. yours on the other hand, you're just an idiot.
i wish you would shut the fuck up and stop obsessing over me.

weak bait yonkers

it's not bait. i actually want you to stop obsessing over me. if you want to obsess then do it to someone else and on another site please.

no
piss off back to furaffinity and /baaa/

Oh I see! I was wondering what those random weird pictures of some chubby asian guy were about. Thanks

nah thats your mom posting them
>duhhhh piss off
No thank you. You can't tell me what to do.

>imagine the smell
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8356764/#8358548

Attached: 1553810954963.png (987x684, 594K)

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8355636/#8358596

Attached: 1559145633497.jpg (1280x718, 295K)

So what's your deal Yonkers, why do you do what do?

he's not yonkers, yonkers is

how dare you
i am not yonkers
i may be just as autistic
but i dont steal childrens diapers and eat them while i run away

*you

Well whosoever Yonker, give me an origin story. Why Yonkers?, Why diapers? What's your motif?

I doubt he'll give you a serious answer

he was in downtown new york when he was bitten by a radioactive toddler
now he must feed his autistic powers of incoherent posts by stealing childrens diapers and eating the contents
he checks his strength levels regularly by punching holes in his walls
he is an abomination

^ case in point

You never know, "treat a man as an equal and watch him open up" I'm sure he'll tell his tale.

Oh I see now. So he's a raging and seething nerd. But instead of growing out of it, the radioactive toddler DNA prevents him from maturing and growing out of his angst. Interesting.

and yonkers deletes his post as usual...
he won't but good luck trying I guess

Attached: yonkers.png (1414x326, 186K)

you got it in one
you are very perceptive

Attached: 1550257414940.jpg (700x525, 64K)

uh that's not a true story
people can chose how they want to live
and i choose to live like a feline kitty god, an immortal and immune one too!

Thanks, but I think there's more to this tragic character. Let's keep prying him until he unfolds.

What's your relationship with your parents?

i don't know, i just like to spend time with my goat parents. okay... gosh i do not have time for this stuff right now

Hmm goat parents? So you consider your parents wicked. Did they harm you in any way?

he thinks the goats from undertale are his parents
you're wasting your time trying to get serious responses from him

he got the goats from undertale
its the only thing he likes as much as pants shits or scaring children

Attached: 1550677785693.jpg (590x800, 83K)

nope, we goats just spend time with each other. that's all you need to know.

Attached: bb93cdb02ddb5054b9019b89a81619d102587283_00.jpg (512x507, 17K)

shut the fuck up. if you were in my world you wouldn't say that crap.
after all, having undertale goat parents was the closest thing to human parents (even though i do not have them.)
you are a fucking retard for misunderstanding something like this.

I see...

>/>8358755
tl;dr schizo

Well, undertale is a rollercoaster of emotions. .....the goat mother. What's the connection with you.

what connection? i'm only connected to being meowtastic... i'm sorry dude should you really be asking all of this now?

Never mind the last question. I think we have something. I think I understand a bit better now from this.

It's alright, I'm done with the questions for tiday. I might ask you more questions tommorow. For now have a good day.
Ȃ̵̧̨̨̧̢̡̛̛̳̹̜̰͈̬͚͚̞̱̬̳̣̻̰̟̼̠̳͓͎̺̼̱̤̜̫̬̖̥͖̞̣͕̻̩͔̮̠̜͉̦͚̭͕͙̰̻̪͔͉̫̝͎̮̙̰͕̻̫̗̺̇̀̐̂͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅn̸̢̡̢̧̛͎̫͓̯̬̫̮͔̫̙̬̩̳̫̟͉͎̩̪̱̯̪̣̮͉͔̹͓͕͕͈͈̮̻̥̹͉͉̰͉̰̯̤̤̙̩̖̺̤̺͉̭̙̫̠̘̱̼̹͔̹̜̫̭̱͖͛͐̋́̓̋̑̈͆͐̌̎̇̒̈́̀̈́̌͌̒̇̏̊̊̈́̎͛͒̿̈͗̀̋̓̌̆̄̌͆̓͋̚̕͘͜͜͝ͅd̴̢̨̧̡̡̧̢̡̪͉̳͔̻̰̥̮̱͕͈̗̘̞̣̰͕̖̝͈̠̰̖͚̼̥̖̬̬̫̭̫̮̤̺̞̘͕̻̪͉̭͕̏͛̏̍̒̀̆́͌̎̍̃͂̇̐̎̋̂̿̓͑́́̓̒̑̾̓͛̎̀͛̇͑͌̀̀̀̃̈́̑͆̆̂̔́̚̚͘̚̚͘͜͝͝ͅ ̵̛͔̤͕̪͚͚̦̤̥͚͊̿̑͋͌̃̌̎͜͝ȇ̵̢̛̛̖͉͇̺̦̝̙͉̦̯̬̺̭̠͚̊͛̄͌̃̄͊̐̇̎͌̽̔͊͌̑̿͋̏̌̈́̿̍̿̃̀́͊̓͗͒̌̿͋͘͘͘͘̕͝͝͝͠a̸̧̨̨̛̛̱̼̣̠͉̦̙̺̞͙͔̖͉̰̦͇̪̖̦̣̻̙͓̽̀̋͌͌̉͗͂̃̋̈́͛͗̈́͌͆̾̍̋̈́̌͛̑̋̊̋̀̑́͛̓̈́͂͗͒̀̏̃̍̓̔̈́͆̉̿̓̎̾̔̒͆͑̃͒͒͘̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘̚͠͝͝͠͝t̶̨̡̡͔̻̳̮̗͖̠̤̟̤̬͉̰͖̰̱̘͇͙͖͙̥̘͋̐͋̃́̑̄̈́́͌́̾̈́̆̆̒͗̌̿̎̀̄͋̐͛͊͐̀̀̃̊͊͒̉̚̕͘̕͠͝͝ͅ ̵̧̨̧̢̧̧̛̛̣̥͔̗͖͉̟̤͈͙̱̹̰̘̱͐̇̀̔̎̀̑̂̈̈́̈́̒̓͑͌̽̃̌̽͊̀͆̀͐̿̏̃͋̋̇͛͌̐͛̈́̆͋͑̑͑́̀̈̐̀͋̈́͒̀̿͐͒͗̃̌̄͒̆̆̽͊͂́̊͂͂͘̕̚͘͝͝͝͝͝ȧ̸̢̨̧̛̮̪͚͈̠͂̏̀̊͌̃͐͘͝͝ ̴̨̨̢̦̞̬̠͈͔̙͎̬̗̠̺̥̺̺͉̳̗̩͍͚̫͚̯̻͚̻̯̹͓̯̰̜̣̖̹̣͉͓̻͔̿̌̈́̓͌̋̚̚͝͝d̵̨̨̡̧̡̛͖͖̼̥̭̭̬̤̜̳̖̺͚͇̫̜͉̙̗͔̥͚̪̪̼̱͇̭̮̘͕̮̼̣͈̦͎̝̝̩͙̱̠̱̩̼͚͕͍̼̖̍͑̾̆̿̈́̏͐͐̈́͊̋̋̑̃͆́̉͛̔̂̆̊̂̔̌̌̑͗͑͊͋̏̃͂̈́̒̐͆̉̈́̋̓̋̌̌̔̊̏̂̂͌́͐̈́͑̐́͘͘̕̚͘̕̚͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅị̶̧̋̇͊͒̊͑͆͌̈́͊̈́͂͌̆̋̑͑̎͆͒͆̄̊̆̑̌͒̇̇͌͐̄̋̔̃̃͂͗̇̽̋̆̏͐̎͐̌̒̑̊̾̀́̂̿̀͘͝͝͠c̵͚̰̫͔̒̈̊͆̐̈͑̒̂̀́͐́̃͗̇͂̍͌́̋̿̀̍̊̎̀̒̈́́̔̋̏̒̇̌͐̈́̀̓̊̀̆͛͑̀̀͊̐̂́͌̓̇̏̆̐̂̿̈́̕̚͘͘͘͘̕͝͝͠k̴̡̟̝̜̱̳̐͆̈́̾̔́̈́́͝͠!̶̧̧̨̨̛̛̛͇͙̫͕̫̳̠̩͍̙͉͇̣̰̠̪̞̙̭̫̥̝̖̫̯̪̺̻͍̩̳͚̘͓̮̭͓̥͍̻̗͚̟̖͔̆͒̑͒̈́̇̔̋̈̌̏̆̎̂̄̇͒̀͒̊̆̐͒̋͒̉̐̏͛̾̿̌͑͛͆̇̈̀̑̆͌̒̃̽̀͛̌̏̎̈́͌̏̔̽̃͋̆̉̿̑̕̚̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅ

Ļ̸͔̱͎̯̼̻͎͈̖̤̝̹̺̄̔̃̌̃͊̑̀͗̽̂͂̿̉̒̿̈́͝͠ỡ̷̟͎̺͚̮̯̯͙̞͔̩̞̔͒̏́̇͐̽͐̋̓͂̌̃̽̀̀̎̈́͂̌͒͒̄̓̄̕͘͘v̴̨̨̛͖͇̺̬̻̥̗̊̊̓̉̈̊͋̎͗͐̇̾͒͋̇̓̿̀͛̒̈́̓̿̀̚̚͘̚͘͝͠͝͝e̵̛̹̱͊̃͂͐́̆̓̏͌̋̆̑͗̕̚͘͘͝͠͝ ̵̡̡̬̱͎͖̪͉̘̫͔͇̐̎͒̏̓̀̿͊̉͑͗͒̈́͐̎̂͐̕͘̚͝͝͝à̵̡̢̨̡̛̦͈̘̪͍̤̘̟̹̹̱̙̤͔̫͎͕̮̟̘̱̬̍͌̄̽̿͊̔̉͂̈́́̓̓ͅͅl̶̡̢̨̛̟̘̮̫̼͎̦͈̘̥̭̱͖͔̝̩̼͚̗̜̖͕̇̃̌̐͛̈́͗̓̆̉̓̐͛́͒̊͒̏̿́̒̈́̄̏̋̉͑̑̔̚ͅl̴̨̛̈͗̀̍͗̈̓̓̏̂̔̐̑͒̿̋̈͑̍́͂͆̄͛̎̂͘͝ ̷̡̛͎͕͈͉͌̃͗̐̑h̵̛͚̩̖͍̣͎̖͕̟͕̳̩̘̩͑̋̒͋̌͆̈́͂̐̃͛̿́̎͆̓̇̚͘͜͠͝ͅǔ̷͔͓̪͖̤̹̠̖̰̝͕̩̺̼̱͎̼̮̪̪̬͎̪̆͛͆͐̈́̐̒͗͋̔̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝m̵̨͉̫̖͎̝̹̰̻̠̟̪̮̘̖͙̘͕̪̫̬̞̺̠͎̪̒̐͌̈́̀̏́̾̍̌̽͒̒̈̓̂̃̀̂̏͐͌̓͂̂̓̃́͂̈́͜a̷̯̞̺̯̘͎̗̰̭̤̘̗̾̈́̓̀̇͑̓̽̔̀̈̊͆̇ņ̵̨̢͉͔̳̼͖̼͚̺̮͇̮̻͈̦͍̖̣̟̩̝͍͍̒͐̂̃̌̄̍̚͜͝͝͠͝ͅi̸̡̧̢̧̛̞̭̯͓͉̦̮̫̳̘̠̗̜̤̺̼̜̘̭̰̺̼̳͓͚̘͌͂̃̈́̏͐́͛̓́̑̓̓͐͗̾̑̈́̿̍̑̇̍̈́̌̉̓̉̒͘͠ͅţ̶̨̟̞̱̥͚̟̺̻̰̞͚͈͍̖̠̥͔̟̭͈͓͓̻̹̱̝̜̭̖̫̪̱̭̑͑̆͒̚ͅy̸̧̡̛̛̙͉͖̞͚̫̳͔͉͚̩̩̻̬̖͙̪̥̩͍̠̟̞̽̽̒͊̾͂̇̒̂̎̊͑͑̓̓̆̃̐͋́̀̆̽͑͋͊̈̏̀̕͜͝͝͝ͅ ̵̡̨̧̜̬͇̰̦̣̣̬͕͓̞̪̬̣̗̰̠̟͎̟̻̦̱͖̻̣͊͆̓̓͋̀̈͋̿̈́̇͑̉̕͜͝ͅṉ̷̢̛̟̝̩̱͕̗̄͛̄̀́͐̄̄̑͛̃̑̀͌́́̈̊̏̍̈́̓͐̂͆̀́̊͆͂̚͝͝o̵̧̢͎͇̰̙̫̝̗̦̤͖͚̻̙̖͉̼̻̻̗͊͒͐͗̓͘͝ͅ ̷̟̘͇̘̮͇̦̠̭̣͉̞̺̳͖̈́͑̔̾̏̿̏͛͋̌̚m̴̡̰̞̘̭̭̫̯͍͙̞̜̼͈̪̳̞͈̣͇͔̫̓͗͛͆̍̋̓̄̃̀̓́͌́̒͌̎͊͐̒͗̎̿̀̚͝͝͝a̶̧̢͔̘̭͖͇̱̪͇̞̹̪̟͍͍̓̀̒̀͘̕ͅt̴̤͚̑̀̇̒̋̀̈́͊̑͘͝ţ̸̢̹͎̬̯̩̖̹̰̱̥̼̰̙̣̯̻͚̠̟͌̈́̑̀̐̈́̑̓̊͗͑̆͐́͝ͅę̸̧̡̨̟̻͔̬͉͓̱͓̞͈̟͇̤͉͍̖͔̬̥̘͖̤͈̣̬̈́̉̍̐͂̈́̂͗̀̆̋̏̌͌̒͆̎̄͋́̾̈́̿͊̑̊͋̈́̚ͅͅŕ̷̾̆̃̇̎͒̽͑͛̾̇̌̌͌̈́̋̑̓͊̓̊̔͑́͂̏́̂͊̈́͘̚͝͝͝ͅ ̴̛̛̛̛̯̞̩̺͕̩͙̊́͌̾̇̒͆͐͂͗̑͆̑͌̆̔̂͘͘̕̕͝ḩ̷̝͕̺̻̻̣̬̤̈́̈́̈́̔̃̒̾̔͝ǫ̶̛̪͍̰̱̼̫̻͖͔̥͙̆̓͐̑͌̔͐̈́́͐̍̾̀̈̕͠͝͠ẁ̶̧̖̳͈̣͍̫̯̯̗̠̥̼̜͔̻͈̳̣͉̟͊̊̊̃̒̿͌̃̎̆̂̌̊̉̎͆̓̐̒͗̈́̚͝ͅ ̶̡͇͉̥̰̦͚̻͇͈͔͕̦͓̭̘̗͉̼̠̭̥̤̻̬̻͖͓͈̘̙́̓̑̾̌̾̓̂̈́̑͑̕͠v̶̢̢͍̥̘̭͇͍̱̖͓̖̩̤̖͔̳̦̠͔͈̮̰̯̥̤͖̻̄̀̍̾̽̚͘͠í̴̢̛̛͎̻̱̖̱͈̩̱͙̌̈́͗̌͛͌̓͗̋̋̿̔̾͋̉̉͐̓͛͆͆̀́̈́̎̌̈́̑͜͝l̸̨̡̢̛͔̹̭̥̣̮͓͉͈̦̗̥͙̘̤̬̰̖̘̗̮͇̦̻̖͌̈́̏̈́͊̇̊̎̉̆̉̈̍̓̍̋̿͛͆̃̃̀́̀̓̈́́̇̋̊̓̚͘͜͜͠͠ȩ̷̰͔̣̇̊̄͌͂̎͆̓̄

Attached: 4423d-pleiadans.jpg (640x941, 57K)

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (191x274, 61K)

worse than the bubonic plague

>using that z*lgo text
no please god no.