>enough of this nonsense
>"here bro bring it over here"
>he hands it over the counter to me
>have to show him how to hold it and actually grind some onto the counter
>Paco is astonished by my wizardry
>proceeds to grind a shit ton of this spice onto our sub
>pay
>no tip
>tfw I literally had to show this wetback border hopper who could barely speak english how to use a fucking pepper mill
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN MEXICO?!

Attached: 1494213909541.jpg (666x632, 61K)

those things are illegal in mexico

Dirty mexicans were probably using them for drugs.

Attached: please talk to me and my son anytime.png (700x523, 586K)

>tfw no fren named paco/pedro to teach how to use a pepper mill

You usually tip at Subway?

I dont understand why we haven't carpet bombed that savage shithole already...

>be me
>be bored
>decide to go browse Jow Forums
>go to Jow Forums
>scroll up and down a bit
>Normie, my prized faggot lover is there
>he's talking about how a mexican couldn't use a pepper mill
>god he looks so hot when he's distressed
>can't stop looking at normie's super fuckable ass
>can't stop thinking about how hard he'd cum if i had him chained up to the bedposts
>grin at how he'll get a chub from reading this
>Tfw Normie is your femboy flirt on Jow Forums

Attached: 1529361131705.jpg (360x360, 48K)

Who the fuck tips at Subway? What's next, tipping at McDonalds?

I think his name is actually Julio.
Depends what I'm getting and how much of my bullshit they're willing to put up with or have to. I test min wagies on their customer service and if you fail you don't get a tip. Mexicans and blacks almost always fail....because I don't like them.
If I go to a fancy place I NEVER TIP PERIOD. The only time I've ever tipped at a sit down place was at Denny's at 3am when my black afro goth Reddit gf bitch cried both at the bar then in the Denny's booth while ordering when her cuck bf decided to propose. Fucking embarrassing. The bitch wouldn't shut up. Had to tip 10%.
Right? A wall is not enough. We need to make a disease that only infects mexicans.

Attached: 8e9a2a5c53f199ac5a01a42db450f7e1.jpg (564x780, 62K)

In my experience, castizos are better at everything than mestizos. The guy Julio stinks of m*Stizo all the way over here.

Attached: 8C637C4A-BA7B-4283-92FD-D84AA460E825.jpg (600x699, 74K)

This boi....I know this boy. God he's such a hot fucking piece of man meat. He always knows right what to say to just get me turned the fuck on and wanting to just ride his cock until my ass pucci turns inside out. I want him to choke me, humiliate me, degrade me, beat me, torture me and fuck me in ways I can't even dream of.
This boi is my boi but he'll never be my boi.
I can still get hard as shit anyway.
Please just fuck me daddy~2

Attached: d70218f528d60b884a436a279e23ff0f.jpg (365x358, 53K)

Interesting philosophy. You should however try the dollar bill under a glass of water tip at a fancy place.
The bitches at Sonic never give me my change unless I ask for it. Does Sonic tell carhops they are entitled to tips?

That's fucked up. I'm not there to be a dick about tipping. You're the kind of asshole I'd make a scene about in a fancy place. Pay you no mind I won't tip, look down on min wagies, generally don't respect them and in all honesty wish we could replace them with robots but I'll be damned if I'll let some asshole push around a service industry worker making $7.25 just because he needs to feel like a big man.
I'll fight you in the parking lot and nobody will call the cops.

Attached: Ch002_Keith_smoke.png (670x566, 259K)

Attached: 1546662493430.gif (400x292, 1.79M)

Normie is the #2 most sought after boi in all of Jow Forums. Facts.
Leaf daddy is just the most vocal and a best about his love owo
ᵉᵛᵉn ᶦᶠ ʰᵉ ᶦˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵍ ᵗᵉᵃˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ʰᵃnᵍᶦnᵍ ᵘʷᵘ

Attached: 0a078da1e5bcf58c15919b06395a12d3.png (906x1280, 521K)

Attached: 1554963019212.gif (400x303, 1.56M)

>Normie is the #2 most sought after boi in all of Jow Forums.
>#2
Wut

>Julio
>Pedro
>Paco
Take it easy Lady Gaga

Seems like we have different definitions of "fancy" if the waiters are earning min wage.
Either way, I doubt a white knight would be happy happy no matter what the poor waiter makes... I hope Mrs. Normie has a sewing machine to do a skin graft from the bottom of my boot back onto your de-gloved ass.

Attached: troll.jpg (1072x714, 45K)

Before me there was Legs/Kiki/Legs Kiwi. He had the cutest thighs and adorable star wars underpants. Of all the faggots on this board I could never compete with him. The fact I could never have him would be written into the original rules of Jow Forums by King of Bant himself. This would cause the divide between those who would fall into my harem and those who would orbit the kiwi.
I walked away with quality he walked away with quantity.

Attached: big mad is big fuck oh shit oh nononononononono.jpg (183x275, 8K)

im out

Attached: 1553302462144.gif (415x212, 1.68M)

Bye user! Don't forget I'll be here forever and all of you will become gay at some point~

Attached: 1519777036425.gif (498x280, 347K)

Ah yes, Kiki. But he’s not been around for a long time.
Lmao

>all of you will become gay
Bless you, I had no idea you were on such a noble quest.

Factually incorrect. He was around before you were in your best carnation. I remember having to battle for qt bois with him and him being the only honest competition.
I need all the bf's so I can fill the holes in my heart caused by bf's.

Attached: 1561590167056.jpg (480x479, 26K)

More like you need hard ass-pounding anal and soft nipple tugs so you can say thank you to daddy.

Attached: 1445885719732.png (546x458, 275K)

Maybe if daddy actually played with me I wouldn't be so mopey >////<
Baka ass leaf.

Attached: blu.png (314x300, 199K)

Meh, he doesn’t seem like anything special to me.

Of course he wasn't but he was cute so everyone flocked to him. That tends to be how it goes here. The only people that want Normie are mentally ill with serious issues....so pretty much most homos.

Attached: anime-smoking-gif-10.gif (500x250, 584K)

*clamps my fingers around your nipples and tugs*

Attached: 38bcb5995a431a0a3744363f11547c8f.gif (704x396, 1.43M)

Absolutely not! WHAT
T
H
E
ACHUAL
FOCK M*

Attached: 1477294454142.jpg (353x359, 49K)

>The only people that want Normie are mentally ill with serious issues....so pretty much most homos.
Lel. I’m such a I’d’ve preferred you because that guy seemed like an NPC with legs whereas you kept it real tbdesu.
Plus location.
Uh oh, things are getting spicy here.
I’ll be taking my leave now since I gotta sleep anyway.

your chest is quite sensitive, huh normie?

Don't worry, I'll teach you how to enjoy it.

oof i feel bad for him. but im sure he is a hard worker. it must be hard getting a job as a border hopper and atleast he has a job. unlike mudslimes in norway

Attached: fsdfsdfsdf.png (1312x928, 1.09M)

>preferred you
>you kept it real
No. Shut up. Dum.
NO absolutely not. I'm really more of a waist down kind of boi. I'd rather you abuse everything from the waist up in a genuine way.
If you can't use the basic tools of your job you probably shouldn't be doing it.
It was embarrassing to say the least.

Attached: it never gets easier but you can get harder.gif (500x281, 957K)

well ummm... still he must be good at heart and maybe he isnt cut off to be a subway thingy but im sure he works with effort =w=

Attached: RitsuKOROQ.jpg (210x240, 19K)

The dirty beaner skimped on the vegetables. I fucking hate that. If I wanted light veggies I'd fucking say something. It's like he was scared to touch them.
Truly a despicable performance and he shouldn't be working there. Maybe go back to Mexico if you can't cut it where you're at.
Or in your case back to Buttfuckistan if you can't get a job in Norway.

Attached: d1959a873ceb09e54dffd5d47b011c3a.jpg (564x665, 44K)

welp then he shouldnt have had the job. its weird now. i feel like Oslo is becoming a little usa or something. i was on the train yesterday. i saw a black guy in red shirt, muslim guy with terrorist beard and a Norwegian guy with gay hair cut. before they all came in i was alone and then the black guy in red shirt literally just sits in front of me when there are all these other free spaces and says "hi" with such low volume. i pretended i didnt hear it i was too embarresed

Attached: 456456456.png (210x240, 80K)

The whole all of America being a hyper diverse culturally inclusive state is very incorrect. It all differs per state. In utah you could go months without seeing a black person. Down here in Nevada you can't go 3 seconds without seeing one.
>with terrorist beard
Not all brown guys with beards are terrorists. I am that guy with the beard and turban but I'm not muslim I'm Sikh and you wyte pepo always profile me as a terrorist muslim when in reality I want to slot them too.
I'm not saying you should embrace the culture shift but if you don't at least adapt you'll get left behind.

Attached: 0ee570631a30d53e2a689b9718cb2237.jpg (612x408, 57K)

if you have this beard. even if you are white. i will still think you are a terrorist senpai. also the culture shift is meh. i can go live elsewhere. i like the steroetypical ways for Norwegians to avoid each other in public. in oslo there are beggars from east europe and middle east who scam you in broad daylight. they have no respect for personal space.

Attached: main-qimg-c5860437351b45b4e023883783797a4f.jpg (602x474, 99K)

God I hate that faggot so much.
His beard is shit.
I have literally this beard fampai. Just as god had intended me to have.

Attached: this sign is not a cop it cannot arrest you.jpg (1212x1616, 618K)

are you compensating for what is missing on the top? also being edgy with the law. thats what gae teens do. sorry for being mean im just feeling sassy

Attached: 1420602297038.png (251x220, 139K)

woo double dub!

>compensating
Nah. I became Sikh and let my hair grow to what god had intended of it and it looks bretty gud.
>being edgy with the law
I use to smoke my lunch joint at that exact spot until they put in the sign. I took the picture months later just as a laugh after a tourist lady saw me smoking a cigarette under it and asked me why I wasn't worried about getting arrested. I told her exactly "that sign is not a cop it's not going to arrest me and it's up to me to be responsible for my own actions and the consequences they may have...not a sign".
Which is true. Sure you can put up a sign but it's up to the persons own morals to discern what they're willing to get in trouble for.
Then again I've been caught 3 times in that exact spot under that sign by metro PD and just asked to move along when I'm done and reminded it's illegal to smoke in public.

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.01M)

woah ur so fucking bad ass just let me suck your dick and bend over daddy . to be honest. i find people who disobey the law insufferable. even if it is petty. those cops. they should have punished you. but i dont have any hard feelings against you. its just your actions. its just my opinion

Attached: celeste.jpg (500x636, 61K)