Fears of interracial marriage are overrated

Throughout my life, I have known dozens of white women that have dated black men. ALL ended up marrying white men. Don't buy into the fear mongering: they marry white and have white kids.

Attached: bnw0072.jpg (470x740, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/vancouvers-asian-men-fear-women-prefer-white-guys
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/kk89ex331ot21/image/9ZQHthlDANpz-68WsScmmA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/MWkitzfexzVzPqzNGI1RZw/
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/indvandrere-gifter-sig-mindre-med-danskere
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ALL ended up marrying white men
>go marry a coal burner
Demoralization thread. Sage.

Attached: 99J2Xg2.jpg (552x552, 19K)

>t.kikes
You are the demoralizers, trying to paint white women as forever tainted with your stupid sayings such as "when you go black you don't go back". Have kids.

I thank God every day I'm not an American who has to be worried about whether my woman has been dishonored by a nigger or not. Thank God in his infinite grace and wisdom all the women I care about are conservative and Catholic. I pity you, Americans. I seriously can't imagine putting my very own holy and God-given virile member into a hole that's been desecrated by a subhuman demonic NIGGER. My condolences, friends. But remember this is all your fault and you deserve this for slaughtering the Natives yet being such niggerlovers and abolitionists.

Attached: 345347.jpg (474x474, 29K)

White women in America are tainted.

sagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesage

Attached: coooo.png (299x242, 135K)

U date asians

doesn't matter. telegony is not a theory. fuck off with your demoralization threads, and your pro race mixing threads you degenerate fucks. you took /b/, but you won't take Jow Forums

Attached: 1562623931644.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Based
Whites should only merry women after they've been properly blacked many times. So niggers have a steady constant supply of healthy young white girls.

If you go black. You aren't allowed back.
Die whores.

any white girl that would debase her self with a nigger should be shunned. she isn't worthy of marriage.
I don't want nigger DNA to befoul my heritage, telegony is real and I'd rather my line die then be polluted.

why do miscegenists always look so fucking smug?

> t. great grandpapa creamed into every desert jungle native

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

Attached: 1562601433622.jpg (2171x6420, 2.09M)

Based Jacob.

I know this thot. She proudly posted pic related on her insta. Shame because she used to be a good girl.

Attached: Make America Rage Again #interracial.png (1864x1168, 2.21M)

>t. half-breed mutt

She has a white boyfriend now look at the page

>implying that guy is white

Attached: 50115203_247185546190809_6863602857540006226_n.jpg (1057x671, 166K)

They all seem to have that same soulless look in their eyes. It's hard to explain, but you'll definitely know it when you see it. It gives off some really bad energy, if nothing else.

They subconsciously know what they're doing, but since they have literally no humanity left in them, they continue to shit up the genepool.

>subconsciously

>Vancouver's Asian men fear women prefer white guys
>Many of Metro Vancouver’s 400,000 Asian men, more than half of whom are ethnic Chinese, express two major complaints about the North American dating scene.
>One: They are convinced that Asian women would rather go out with white men.
>Two: They worry that white men prefer Asian women.
>Are men with Asian ethnic origins justified in feeling anxious these racial preferences are actually operating in North American dating?
vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/vancouvers-asian-men-fear-women-prefer-white-guys

54% of American born Asian girls outmarry. Pretty mindblowing. pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

Attached: 7dc0f628f94df0876716b8bdfb7bae9bf07aa1d98dc92e9fa83b8ba23a603ba4.jpg (1080x1349, 259K)

the worst are the single mothers with their muttling(s). I was at the grocery store the other day and I came across a coal burner and her little mutt.

the kid waved Hi at me. I'm not a monster so I smiled and made a goofy face. the kid laughed, he was maybe 3.
the coal burner noticed and said to me
>you're good with kids
I smiled shrugged my shoulders and got the fuck out of there as fast as possible.

she was maybe 25-26 but looked 35, just tired and desperate. you could tell she looked good at one point but I guess coal burning and being a single mother just sapped the life out of her. what humanity she had left was long gone, just a creature desperate to survive.

you can't pin Trump as a pedo so you went back to blacked posting

Attached: 1528137694898.png (800x600, 188K)

joke's on you, this is what you get for letting christian extremists set the agenda and brainwash people into thinking that abortion is murder

Damn extremists telling me I cant kill my kids

Doesn’t she have a white bf now?

>early 1500s
>great grandpapa
>"desert jungle "
American education, everyone.

Sage this dog shit thread. Where are the jannie fags and why do they allow this?

Coal burning women are fucked in the head

This.
I just went to the gas station to fill my car up and saw a white girl get into a car with 2 niggers.
Ask yourself what the fuck kind of white woman is out cavorting with 2 niggers at 1 AM.
The future mother of your children? I think not.

describe the goofy face

>this entire thread

Attached: 1612616.png (1155x372, 529K)

checked, you are correct
the vast majority of abortions are non white. it's what keeps the pet population down.

christcucks of all strips support mass migration but only if it's legal, they also support letting Africa refugees settle here, as long as their christian. they're the cucks that actually adopt and import little niglets.

I'm a Christian but their behavior is detestable and disgusts me. Catholic Charities destroyed my hometown importing nigger Haitians, literally the some of the worst niggers on the planet

the white race is in dire straits, we don't have the luxury of being picky

I COULDNT HAVE QUQQED IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!!!!

Exactly. So blatant these days.

good post mexibro

Attached: 14temperance.gif (225x540, 55K)

Fuck you.

Microchimerism.

ABSOLUTELY

NIIIIIIGGERED

Attached: Dis_gon_b_gud.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Was just months since she moved on with her nigger bf. Just nothing but an attention whore

thats horrible

Attached: kk89ex331ot21.png (735x1357, 1.28M)

this is a lying shitskin. girls that get blacked don't come back. either they get stuck with a niglet or they're stuck with their daddy issues, they always turn trashy and there's no coming back from it.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/kk89ex331ot21/image/9ZQHthlDANpz-68WsScmmA/

horrible like your life as an incel lol

Why are you Whites super cringey, aren't you supposed to be at the top of the dating pool? Why don't you just do what your Women does and fuck other races before settling down with another White. Manifest Destiny

how about you learn my language before trying to insult me in it you virginal island monkey

nigger-aids killing off the coal burners is a good thing.

>anecdotal evidence
There are tons of mixed-race people in white countries
sage

have sex.
What's worse than Niggers ? Whites who can't get laid and instead bitch about on a Taiwanese Mahjong board. You have the tools yet you are utterly incompetent with it.

do you spend all day searching archives
thats sad

Attached: together forever.jpg (960x960, 382K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/MWkitzfexzVzPqzNGI1RZw/

cope

Attached: odpKUGD.png (625x626, 57K)

look at this dudes sad cuck eyes

he knows his girlfriend is a whore and a month ago was getting BLACKED

Hello rabbi, up early huh?

any more archive links?
it can fill your whole lonely life

Attached: 1542104202599.png (588x591, 678K)

Damn Eurasian Tiger at it again with his 3TB Russian Women saved images lol.

Dear OP
Please go masturbate in the corner silently to your own fetishes and stop bothering is
We're too busy hunting pedo's and checking out the death of the rotschild/goldstein teenage girl
To care about your BS
Sincerely
Sage in every Field

To fellow anons;
There's like 5+ blacked threads up and they keep popping up and falling off, know that we are experiencing a mass of slide threads, if you respond to them please do so with sage

nah, im just a casual

Attached: 1557944102554.png (898x1362, 1.42M)

>Marrying a girl that has fucked a nigger

Attached: BC5E2E5C-9855-4282-9AF3-2D988E5DD747.jpg (390x435, 24K)

Attached: 1553266724574.jpg (640x640, 82K)

They ARE tainted you dipshit
>Kiss that mouth that had a nigger's cock and cum in it, goy
Cuck

They should come with a warning sticker so we can tell them to fuck right off back to where they went.

Very wordy, Still lies and bait.

Source? I'm interested.

>people actually believe this

Attached: 2242093C-BCCF-40E6-8D76-8B199A2488AC.png (800x729, 48K)

Exactly! fuck having kids that part look like coons because your GF rode the cock carousel

These fucking women have no cognitive abiltys and are stupid as fuck

Super cringey is having a race that depends on whites to keep it afloat and yet hates them lock stock.

Suck that white culture tit black boy, your practically falling over yourselves to get into white nations (and fucking ruin them with your shite)

When its ruined (we will allow it to get that way) then the cognitive dissonnance vanishes and your seen for the simple pondscum you really are

source : dude trust me

/thread

find it yourself you lazy frog, its there to be found.

>doing damage control on Jow Forums

Attached: 1541746214983.gif (675x637, 98K)

stirring, well played

>Marry a roastie and coal burner
Not good.

This. Kill yourself (((OP))) we're not buying your shitty story.

Did I struck a nerve cuck ?

i know its pathetic

Attached: t10_107585.jpg (320x240, 20K)

>ALL ended up marrying white men
Holy shit. The cope, tho

Attached: 1560833751277.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Fuck you AND the Bering Land Bridge, chili shitter

What if I had a vasectomy? Does she get my genes from the other cells?

Alpha fux beta bux is what you're saying.

yeah so easy to find that nobody post it when it mention.

Warning

* this is an obvious race mixing propaganda thread *

Yes, it was a nice try.

But it affected 0 persons.

Holy shit I think I know this guy! What's his name?
And sad how he cucked out

Gross

Looks like a person with a little bit of Downs

Also my sister fucked niggers in college and bragged about it.

Now she is married to a human.

I enjoyed mailing him the pictures from the zip code the nigger lived in.

They are separated now. I can't wait until our parents are gone so I can tell her it was me.

It's true. At least here it is
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/indvandrere-gifter-sig-mindre-med-danskere

Based and hidalgopilled

Zoophilia is disgusting. We know this on a deeply instinctual level.

Attached: 1555158893426.png (2269x1624, 783K)

white men marrying coal burners. Kys

Attached: 1550664514488.png (1783x2170, 2.5M)

Attached: racemixing.png (1260x2568, 281K)

Attached: 1553775764096.jpg (858x714, 90K)

>tattoo
Completely ruined an useless.

but why?