Do women in your country love shitskins?

Russian women fucking love black and brown men. All the hottest blonde girls in Nizhniy Novgorod fuck exclusively with Caucasians (in Russia "Caucasians" refers to Arabs and other middle eastern looking muzzies, not "whites" like it does in the West), Central Asians, gooks and exchange students from Africa. Majority of Russian women hate and despise Russian men. I walk to a Russian girl and she's like "eww you're Russian". As of 2019 there are more Russian women married to Caucasians, Central Asians and Turks than to Russian men. Recent dating statistics have shown that as much as 70% of Russian women actively exclude Russian men. 70%. That is astonishing. No other race of women is doing that to their own men.

Russian women in the USA are famous for having kids with niggers and spics. Russian women in Europe are famous for having kids with Turks and Arabs. Also millions of them fly to countries like Turkey and UAE to have sex with Ahmeds, who work in hotels. 5 million Russian tourists visit Turkey every year. Majority of them are women.

Do women in your country behave the same way?

Attached: 1472826045863.jpg (604x604, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/b/res/36225.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you jealous, incel?

Doesn't happen much in Czech Republic that women would activeley prefer non-czech men.. Maybe because Czech men are on average better looking than Russian men..

that's because Russians are chinlets

Another slide thread from kvetching discord trannies

Maybe you should fix your Goddamn selves first. Also your Women are Whores.

Everyone here is pretty left in the UK but social circles tend to stay homogenous, at least where I'm from.

Yes. German girls love the refugee dick.
They cant get enough of it.
They even drive per boat to Lybia to import more of them. They really love to get raped and killed by refugees, it's their highest goal in life.

Attached: 18812167_303.jpg (700x394, 50K)

>5 million Russian tourists visit Turkey every year.
should be more

Attached: 1562491878376.jpg (807x605, 231K)

Kek

Yep. Russian girls in my town are all with tajiks, azeris and chechens.

All women I know, including my cousin who has a Azerbaijani boyfriend, loves brown cock.

DAS RITE

what is worse, being a chinlet or a manlet?

>(in Russia "Caucasians" refers to Arabs and other middle eastern looking muzzies, not "whites" like it does in the West)
>t. slav untermensch

Hello fellow Jow Forumslacks
We're being mass slided due to the rothschild girl AND pizza gate
If you see threads not related to those, if you really have to reply, atleast sage it
This is like the 15th blacked thread under a few hours
Posts like these seem to make them abandon the threads they make so feel free to copy paste this and post it in threads you consider to be shills
Think of the little exploited White children that only we know exist, if we do not make progress, no one will

Most women here basically look past skin color and culture. Some are really adamant though to stick to their race but not many in the cities. Typically rural

Probably a chinlet.

Something tells me you're full of shit.

so, question. where can i get gf, who hates shitskins and niggers?

Attached: 1529647754155.jpg (170x220, 8K)

Russians visit turkey because of its geography, its cheaper and shorter flight than buying ticket to go to beach in miami, ffs

UK is statistically number one in reminiscing lad. There aren't that many African guys here, but the ones who are here all have kids from three different white baby mamas.

Indian's/Pakistani's tend to stay with their race because arranged marriages though.

Women will love whomever can provide for them food/shelter, will “listen” to their complaints, will absolve them of responsibility, and who will fulfill their need for attention through increased social status.
If a woman can tweet about how rigorous she is for marrying a black man or refugee, than that increases her social status.

Ukraine

Nothing more disgusting than a chernilnitza , (thanks to my Russian friend for teaching me that lol).

>look mom I posted it again! xD

Italy Yes

all the good north italian women go for southern terronis

Tall and handsome dicklet

Finnish women want Swedish men so I guess so

Not all. Some really just dont care about race and dont brag about it either. A man is a man is a man to them

Shut up you fucking dividing jew.

Belarus or Ukraine

What a stupid guy. He shouldn't shave his unibrow, Russian girls love that shit.

Hahahahaha you deserve it all Ivan. Should have left us alone when you had the opportunity. Now you own the Caucasus just as Caucasians own your women.

Obvious bait is obvious. Fucking shitskins lovers

>what is natural selection
build a time machine, go few centuries into the future after the low in-group preference whites have bred themselves out of existence; only the high-preference white qts will remain

In Arab countries mainly.

Remember at the world cup, all the women throwing themselves at non Russian guys? And not white westerners, but guys from Mexico and Egypt. Russian women first of all are nasty skanks, secondly love brown guys more than their own skin. I wouldn't give a slut anything on wWmen's Day that's for sure.

I met a girl who was an exchange student in Russia and obviously interracted with lots of russian wonen.
She pretty much said the same:
Russian women absolutely hate russian men and try as hard as possible to find a foreign bf.

And yeah i think its about the same in most Easter Euro countries. I see mixed couple all the time.

Attached: 1483292438682.jpg (403x604, 51K)

This is bullshit.

Our women hate shitskins so they only date foreigners.

Russian men are fucking caustic

Oops the memeflag

AVE MГ!

lmao manolo

Attached: 1500302721209.jpg (960x637, 217K)

There are very few arabs or Africans here. There are many asians, maybe 15% but russian women do not want them and they do not want russian women. Tajiks and Uzbeks are low class persons and not attractive for our women, it is like in usa manual labor for Mexicans pretty american womans do not want them just to our women do not want them and for I can counting only on 1 hand number of black persons I see in 1 week.

>real flag
>meme flag

Attached: nightmare_goggles.jpg (722x349, 57K)

>Where can i get a gf that blablablabla
Anywhere but your home country it seems.
In your case
Every girl seems to love Russian men,except russian women

Same goes for Romanians
Western ladies(except british slags) like us,not much so our own ladies.

Thats me in a nutshell

IT IS HELL ON EARTH

look as child "Not Without My Daughter", after this i was redpilled, always disgusted by niggers and shitskins
only whiteboi is right boi

Don't ask me how i got on the Female Jow Forums.
But the "girls" there will rape you if you step foot in the US

crystal.cafe/b/res/36225.html

Seethe

A Nafri,kek

If your shit comes out that color you might want to go to the doctor

>Western ladies(except british slags) like us

Why must you lie? Does it make you feel better or something?
Nobody likes us not even our own women.

Spic here
Studied abroad in Moscow for a summer a few years ago and fucked some prime Russian pussy. I’m pretty sure it’s just because I’m brown, but whatever.
I think I also got into some places easier since I had an American passport.
At least that’s just what my Russian friends told me.

The fact that youre seeing blacks in Russia is a cause for concern. How many fuck ruskie girls?

Post proof

It's because Russian girls have a coalburner gene

White women take their social cue from media. If the media constantly tells them "have sex with brown man", they will have sex with brown man.

White women are repulsive beasts.

Get a job and maybe some girls will fuck you as well.
All my friends abroad are actually married with Scandi women.
One nephew of mine is married to a french girl.

Russia
Yes... I guess

Honestly, thats disappointing, I know you cunts on the other side of the Hajnal line have lower IQs and alcoholism but I thought you made up for that in stubborn masculinity and loyalty.

My wife is Ukrainian.

t. urk

Every god damn day we have threads similar to this.
Getting tired of these fucking threads and the mods don't do shit about them
End your pathetic life OP

Based.
Post her feet

Also,get off /pol once in a while

I go to Europe a lot for work and in my experience it really doesn't seem to be common anywhere. Not in Germany or Benelux, which is where I am most often. Seems most common in France but desu it's sometimes hard to tell a frog from an Algerian. No offense.
And definitely not in London either because there's absolutely no white people to date interracially.

I'm at work, so that's possible. I could post my feet, but I'm overweight and my toes are hairy.

Speaking of russian women, my brown half cousin impregnated like 3 of them. So they may have a thing for brown dick.

I think its just something whit*oids notice. I walked through Manhattan and noticed interracial couples (BM WF and BF WM), but had to stop myself and realized that it was like 10 couples on a city of 8 million.

I realized that the vast majority were similar race

Of what, me fucking the girls?
I don’t kiss and tell, let alone take pics or vids.
You don’t have to believe me, user, just putting my two cents into the thread.

>UK is statistically number one in reminiscing lad. There aren't that many African guys here, but the ones who are here all have kids from three different white baby mamas.
I mean if you have stats, post them with sources.

Most interracial and inter-ethnic couples are between the foreign etnicities. Most German women stick to German men. Of course there is a minority with severe daddy issues, who latch on the most exotic cock they can find.

>believing anything on 4chin

Things that never happened for 10 rubles?

*impossible

Nice try Chaim, they're both sandniggers. The girl is not a Slav.
There are also less niggers in Russia than in Japan.

Hell no. Women in the USA hate niggers and sand niggers as much as the men. The only women they get are gold diggers, white trash, fatties, uglies, and above all else....JEWS. And its the same way in your country too shill.

Attached: 1542525684278.jpg (600x340, 50K)

Its funny how you refuse to believe things that are inconvenient to you

Its true and Im not a fan of it, since you're basically leaving bastard kids behind. But the women are prob sluts anyway.

If it makes you feel better he's attractive

Wow it sure is summer in here

Women will always love the out-group.unless given incentive or punished by loyalty. It's reproductive strategy from war and tribes.

There are just a shitload of r style reproductive shitskins out there.

Pathetic and predictable
but hey whatever makes you feel good

I fucked your mun last night while your dad was crying in a corner.

"Whites" doesn't mean anything in the west. That just some nazi bullshit you eurocucks want to believe about the "west".