What do you do think about these stereotypes ? Do you agree with them?

Attached: American vs European stereotypes.png (776x1108, 936K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_industry_in_Georgia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The average American, to some extent, knows the geography and/or culture of all European countries except southeast/eastern Europe and the very small ones like Luxembourg.

Do the World according to White South Africans.

you would be surprised

The "America as seen by Europeans" one is ridiculous because ALL rural cities in the USA, regardless of state, will have rednecks and ALL metropolitan cities and most (but not all) coastal cities will have libtards. Florida is a great example of this because libtards live in Miami, Tampa, or Orlando but the rest of the state (except the coastal cities) is full of rednecks.

I feel misrepresented

Attached: IMG_20190705_230722.jpg (400x400, 23K)

You're Russian shut up

Are you sure ? Person who returned to Poland after 10 years of living in California told me that most of Americans are too ignorant to know anything about Europe like borders or even the general shape of the continent.

>after 10 years of living in California
There's a reason why Commiefornia is getting these earthquakes...

What state are you living in?

Georgia. Believe or not, we actually have more movies and shows filmed here than that illegal immigrant infested liberal cesspool.

Attached: georgia-film-wide-logo.png (640x360, 31K)

Too be honest. apart from "The Walking Dead" I don't remember too many movies or serials set in Georgia.

Attached: amerika.png (640x396, 27K)

This is pretty accurate

"Georgia overtook California in 2016 as the state location with the most feature films produced."

Interesting I didnt know about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_industry_in_Georgia

Sorry, user, but the Jews are on the west coast as well and around 38.9072° N, 77.0369° W too.

Attached: 123.jpg (720x631, 107K)

How can you specify the FAR LEFT-WING politic as liberal?

I will tell that true liberals are almost exclusively found among the conservatives.

To explain: If someone is a TRUE LIBERAL, advocates the greatest possible degree of freedom, and advocates the least possible state intervention, is against social engineering.
There are assumptions that the liberal society, i.e. with little state interference, is a liberal society which is conducive to conservative attitudes.

Attached: quote-liberalism-should-be-found-not-striving-to-spread-bureaucracy-but-striving-to-set-bounds-herbe (850x400, 82K)

vegas doesnt matter in 22019

Attached: 1562843003813.png (776x1108, 916K)

social freedom is as important as economic freedom
eg imo you can’t call yourself a true liberal when you don’t support abortion or separation of state and religion, and most conservatives advocate those things
i would say it’s hard to find true liberals on both sides nowadays

Not true. Come on.

Lithuania should be suicide
Poland should be drunks
Serbia is remove kebab

>What do you
stopped reading there.

vegas will become important after ww3

this is accurate

the two best achievements Austria has performed throughout history are convincing the world hitler was german and that Beethoven was Austrian.

Croissants/HRE are pretty good too

Attached: 4500.jpg (300x180, 14K)

They don't necessarily have to be set in a place to be filmed there my friend. Its just that they have really low taxes to film in that state. Same reason so many European movies are filmed in Romania - its cheap af. Just call it some other place + don't show landmarks and nobody will know the difference

the average american in Washington DC, Los Angeles, Austin, Chicago and New York yes very true. Everywhere else is where knowledge goes to die.