Why muslims hate dogs?

Most religious and traditional behaviors have a logical explanation.
For example, they don't eat pork, because its one of the easiest meats to spoil and in their climate it is dangerous.
They cut of clits of their woman to deprive them of sexual pleasure, thus lowering chance of adultery and increasing social cohesion. In African countries they even sew vaginas shut, leaving only small opening for urinating. This acts as a natural chastity belt for the woman.

What i wanted to ask you - I wonder what real reason for their hatred of dogs might be?

Attached: 1562538078978.jpg (750x727, 57K)

because dogs are unironically better than them

I don't hate dogs I hate the people who practically worship them and treat them as if they were human or MORE than human.

They don't hate dogs.
They enjoy dog fighting and races and hunting.
The Bully Kutta, Kangal and Saluki are their breeds of choice.
They just don't have those breeds often in the West.

Wtf is that?

I don't think they hate dogs, they just acknowledge they're dirty. And they are. The eat poop and roll in things that smell bad.

It's because dogs are good judges of character. Villains flee from sunlight.

Photoshop

Your thumbnail image is disturbing.

dogs hate evil people

muslims are evil

They don't like dogs because the degenerate shitskin they worship didn't like them. It's that simple.

Mudshits need to fuck off.

>Why muslims hate dogs?
Only kafir dogs. Die filthy infidel

God damn it, the most gross thing I have seen today.

Why’d you have to use that picture, fucking nasty

I agree 100%
I dislike shitskin and Nigger Muzzies more than I dislike Jews.
But, having been stationed in the middle east for a few years (before the red pill), I did see them with specific breeds of dogs, so I answered the question.

i want to suck on that wound and inhale those lil loose tooth

Same reason niggers hate dogs. Dogs bark at you if you're thinking of crime.

this

My eyes literally hurt you fucking cunt.

Jow Forums is an islamo-christian board with bigger fish, slidefag.
all fields.

Trypophobia

dogs are dirty and unclean.

I don't hate dogs, I acknowledge their place as animals. They do not belong in the house, they carry filth (Najjies). If they are domesticated, they should be used as protection or for hunting and be treated well. I like my pitbulls, they bark at niggers and keep the woman safe in the house when I go about my business.

Attached: 72Virgins_24.jpg (748x715, 84K)

Wait there are non nigger muslims in South Africa?

Attached: AA88F61C-539A-4E68-8069-F27D5ECCBB78.jpg (474x267, 36K)

Fake picture. That's an animation. You suck too. It "Almost" looked real.

No.

Spot on. Shit makes my skin crawl.

It's Jealousy, White girls fuck dogs. Dogs would be a first choice over sand niggers most of the time. The overall degeneracy of white women in western society has led to the persecution of innocent canines.

Maybe Middle Eastern dogs are shitheads.
American and Brit forces got in trouble on multiple occasions for killing dogs and uploading the evidence (like morons).

Yeah, lots of Muslims here have European ancestry mixed in with Malaysian, Indian, Arabic and Turk people. My Grandfather was a 2 meters tall with French ancestry , also my great grandmothers family is Dutch converts.

And here I thought it was all about the moosecock in leafland.
>mislead.jpg

The muzzies are right about this one. Dogs are disgusting creatures, dozens of children mauled by them every year. They're loud, annoying, shit everywhere, get fur everywhere. It's honestly mostly women who like dogs, they get obsessed and put their dog above their partners and their children. Fuck dogs, I wish they were genocided off this earth. Disgusting vile creatures.

RARE AND BASED, RARE AND BASED

Yeah the 3 year old kids that get their faces mauled, it's their fault right? You sound like a fucking woman.

based montenegro

Small children are shitheads

You can't hide forever.