Do you ever think while your out in public a girl might have ever checked you out or thought you were cute but we're to...

do you ever think while your out in public a girl might have ever checked you out or thought you were cute but we're to autistic to notice

Attached: __kashiwazaki_sena_boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_sukunai_drawn_by_fast_runner_2024__sample-81777b97ac3b42d8b5 (850x1190, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/smk3HaIeYjY
youtu.be/qLNwa_hoz4w
youtube.com/watch?v=JRDgihVDEko
youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe milfs, what's up cowboy.

they would straight up tell me but i would brush it off like they are just making fun of me

even if I noticed I’m too autistic to think they’d be checking me out, I’d think they were looking because I’m ugly or something

Yes and sometimes not autistic enough to miss it as well, but that doesn't mean I should go towards some random stranger like a lusty beast. I am far too autistic for that to work out, lole.

Attached: 1539071595927-1.gif (128x128, 175K)

I don't realise previous girls even liked me until they kissed me, so yes. I am definitely too autistic to notice less obvious signs...

>maybe milfs
I once seen a milf in the dollar store like a real anime looking milf big boobs thicc ass but she was to busy on her phone to notice I was starting at her ass
>what's up cowboy.
oh nothing just thinking if any girl I have walked past might have found me attractive

>Yes and sometimes not autistic enough to miss it as well,
lucky I'm either too ugly to check out of to autistic to notice

If you go out long enough that means autistic. People are horny all around and some have really particular types they like, which doesn't mean that every girl that checks you out is somebody you would like by character and looks.
It's really just a one big soup of bubbles holding up from enjoying themself by social standards.

>I once seen a milf in the dollar store like a real anime looking milf big boobs thicc ass but she was to busy on her phone to notice I was starting at her ass
The ones I see are ugly and fat.
Aren't you getting fit?

Unless you are the absolute fatty childlike smelly bottom of society, but I dunno, even I get some attention from time to time.
Plus there are fetishes for fat men as well.

Attached: 1538540278289.gif (500x200, 609K)

>People are horny all around and some have really particular types they like,
I have heard many people say that but I don't think girls go for the "skinny rapist/school shooter type"

Attached: 1562880314700.png (1280x608, 416K)

>aren't you getting fit
no money for gym membership
>Unless you are the absolute fatty childlike smelly bottom of society,
I'm not that bad at least I think

the colored girls here do

youtu.be/smk3HaIeYjY
Google search "school shooters fandom"
>Rapists
Oh boy, would you be wrong..

>girls
>here
dude
you know I always thought I looked at little bit like Eric we dress the same have the same body type he have better skin them me tho
>Oh boy, would you be wrong..
well I don't look like someone a girl would be comfortable arond

Attached: 1562649094727.jpg (228x221, 5K)

im talking about here in my country

oh

>no money for gym membership
Then workout at home.
What do mixed girls like white guys in SA?

>then work out at home
don't have enough motivation

yeah, but not because of autism, because i just didn't fuckin' care.

Attached: 2o2M3klj.jpg (400x267, 20K)

Do have a older brother or dad that's willing to help motivate you?

>i just don't fucking care
I feel that way sometimes
no my dad doesn't care about me and my brother doesn't live with me and he is just as lazy as I am

Well what can motivate you is not being a neet. What motivates me is moving of my house and city and moving to the countryside, finding purpose in life and having a family of mind own.

>finding purpose in life and having a family of mind own.
I want that but I can't find the strength to actually try to make that happen

>girl
what's that

Why bro?

because I don't really have the the strength to do anything even basic tasks take all I have

What all you can do is post on Jow Forums, Jow Forums etc? Your telling my trying take a shit or piss is hard for you? Do you want to get somewhere in life?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07 (10) The T-34's Fatal Gun Problem in 1941 - YouTube.png (1358x764, 703K)

>he doesn't notice girls smiling at him
your just uggo ass faggot lole

>no money for gym membership
shittiest excuse ever
you can do bodyweight routines without any gym membership

Based Russian.

>Your telling my trying take a shit or piss is hard for you?
kind of
>Do you want to get somewhere in life?
I guess

I don't feel like it tho

What happened to becoming fit chad and dabbing on r/banter plans you had before?

yeah I know I'm ugly
plans have a way of falling apart with the passage of time

>kind of
It should be easy.
>I guess
You don't if you want to get somewhere in life you would work on it.

Attached: 1523148581586.jpg (755x384, 24K)

>it should be easy
nothing is easy
>You don't if you want to get somewhere in life you would work on it.
I do want to be happy but I don't care about myself enough to find out how to fix myself

maaaan you Jow Forumstards are such crybabies
go do a pushup right now

>nothing is easy
Work on it then and overcome it.
>I do want to be happy but I don't care about myself enough to find out how to fix myself
Then why complain then? Saying you want to be happy but don't want to work to be happy?
My family probably thinks that I'm what pic is. And that's somewhat true.

Attached: 1525959734888.png (500x502, 188K)

no
>Work on it then and overcome it.
no matter how much I do something I never seem to get better at it
>Then why complain then? Saying you want to be happy but don't want to work to be happy?
I more complain about not knowing how to get better or being incapable of getting better it just seems pointless swing against the current like that

do you?

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARDED INCEL AND DO IT

Seeing sexy anime girls and never having access to any sexy anime girls is seriously bad for my mental health

I'm really to tired
it's a living hell

>getting tiredness overcome you
absolute cuck

I think that all the time. I also see them out bus windows & think the same.

I would sex a woman like foxes!

:)

Plenty of times. Many girls I know compliment my figure (been gymcelling for +6 months) but I'm too uncomfortable with myself to know how to respond.

Out there is plenty of girls that think I rejected them or that I wasn't interested in them when as a matter of fact I would've gladly had sex with them if I wasn't this much of a social inept mess.

Attached: 1512306572728.jpg (745x745, 124K)

probably

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (191x274, 61K)

youtu.be/qLNwa_hoz4w

>I would sex a woman like foxes!
In some bushes, both screaming loudly throughout and with your penis stuck inside for half an hour afterwards?

This

r9gayboi again shitting here with shitty normie """culture"""
sage

Attached: 1562497062628.jpg (600x468, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JRDgihVDEko

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

Stop being a lazy fag.

>"O cowboy your so handsome." "I like that you post on Jow Forums and a neet." "Fill my aryan pussy with your germanic seed."

Attached: space chadboy.png (414x381, 15K)

Somehow you've made my life seem a little better, thank you