Remember to kill Pony threads everyone in order to piss off the Gay lovers Fagmark and Lee

Remember to kill Pony threads everyone in order to piss off the Gay lovers Fagmark and Lee.

Attached: F867197C-7219-4356-A64D-8DF4870D6195.jpg (720x576, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVHhV3A5C5c
youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc
derpibooru.org/1274920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just stop worrying about that and hide the threads. Have your own fun on the board for once.

reminder for phoneposters to slit their wrists

They leave stayed up for 10 days and they haven’t been taken down yet. Fucking incompetent Jannies won’t do their job, oh no they have to act like dickheads. I would do a way better job than these jannies.

Seethe more Yiffrael

Bump

Issue is that those threads are prime bait for lee goldson, someone who has been ban evading for many years now.
Mods here leave them up so they can continue to ban more of his proxies, same thing on /qa/

It’s Fagmark, he keeps them up so that way he can talk with his boyfriend and they can both ruin the site. You can’t ban all their proxies because they create more from that shitty website to get new ones. The only way to stop it is to either put them in prison for the rest of their lives, or kill them.

>Remember to create Pony threads everyone in order to piss off the Gay lovers Fagmark and Lee.

Attached: Twilight_Sparkle_is_smug-(n1299468485642).jpg (558x531, 47K)

Seethe more faggot.

Attached: 8C92A3C0-1714-4016-B6AA-399803F4CBF7.jpg (640x607, 199K)

Do you ever do anything else but be angry and throw around copypasted memewords?
What is your point hanging around here? Do you actually understand people are just here to turn off their brain and have fun?
You really need to learn how to relax son contrary to popular belief the internet is not serious business

Yeah, good luck with that.

Attached: 1560148495605.jpg (600x383, 50K)

join the cumbenis gang

Attached: 1556879046774.gif (610x667, 74K)

Do you ever do anything else besides be a arrogant faggot who comes to threads whenever people want to get rid of these fucks?
What is your point hanging around here?
Do you understand that keeping the same retarded threads for 10 days is not fun at all?
You really need to learn to fuck off contrary to popular belief of the regurgitated sentence that you faggots spew every time.

lol

sounds gay
is there a dress code
Your little story falls apart as soon as you start assuming this thread is actually helping to get rid of the spam

Diamond (i presume anyways) and some others have dug up a lot of new cumbenis trips.
The original one is still banned and will forever be.

sorry lad for me it's a pants shit trip or no dice

I must steal your dubs for this transgression.

Attached: bantdito_highway_robbery_in_color.png (717x469, 54K)

you have made an enemy for life

Attached: 1542583722829.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Bring it on, waffleman!

Attached: bantdito.png (593x859, 124K)

Based

Bump

thanks for proving his point

youtube.com/watch?v=jVHhV3A5C5c

youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc

What point? That he’s a faggot who wastes his time attacking people who want to fix this board? There’s no reason why a thread should be up for 10 days, and some cancerous shit that violates the rules to begin with.

Let's keep this thread up for a few days.

Attached: 1559824074553.png (400x400, 35K)

I got banned for ponyposting. Mods are selectively banning some, it seems.

The only one on the attack here seems to be you buddy
If you'd take a minute to calm down and think things through maybe you'd see I'm trying to accomplish the exact same thing as you but perhaps in a bit of a healthier way
Seems like you don't understand the difference between disagreeing with your method and disagreeing with your goal

Hang yourself shill
derpibooru.org/1274920

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)