/hitler general/-/hg/

lets discuss the greatness of this funny man

Attached: funny hitler xDD.png (550x382, 490K)

/trvuatwg/ - Traditional Romanian Value Upholding Around The World General? let's uphold some, lads

Attached: c'mon, white man.png (526x760, 27K)

The greatest man to ever live

>turkla

Attached: 1560845084125.png (1423x683, 47K)

keep making these theyre very good

Finally! Somebody is using Mahmud as intended. I'm very proud.

Attached: mahmud.png (974x563, 52K)

I saved a bunch of these from that one thread but haven't found much of a use for them.
Makes me angry

Attached: 1560847486894.png (493x415, 15K)

Holy shit, you participated in that thread where we made new Jow Forumsoids.

Attached: 1560850105291.png (1200x900, 653K)

theyre all awful and reek of reddit

I was the one that made those awful burdo drawings

Attached: Burdo in the Mine.png (1006x837, 31K)

Seethe more Yiffrael.

is that the new discord slogan
also literally who is yiffrael

they are indeed awful i must agree

Strange that Yiffrael doesn't know who he is.

who is yiffrael, youre pissing me off

Nice. I was the one that drew Mahmud and Squareface that you sent just now.
>t.Yiffrael

Le tired snake is probably my favorite out of that bunch. It was a fun thread in all honesty, I wish I drew more for it but it's never too late to start something else up.
Well, unless you're about to go to work like me.

Attached: 1560844274951.png (853x738, 21K)

you appear to be quoting someone but you do not cite the name of the person being quoted so my question is, who are you quoting

I might start an MSPaint draw thread tomorrow or something. It was honestly the most fun I've had on Jow Forums outside of the Raid the Fortress threads I hosted.

Yiffrael

that was my assumption but i still dont quite grasp who this yiffrael exactly is nor do i know anything about his intentions i would be happy if you could clarify things for me

Some guy with the Israel flag who used to spam furry shit all over Jow Forums before he got banned. Now I refer to every user with the Israel flag as Yiffrael as a joke.

Those threads were absolutely amazing. Reminded me of boss raid but with more conditions applied to make it more challenging.

you know this joke isnt funny you could mistakenly offend an israeli poster for no reason at all
why would you do such a vile and despicable thing

I just suddenly stopped making them after the 5th session got finished for some reason. Planning to bring those back very soon.

Are you going to add anything new to spice it up?
I love boss raid myself but there isn't enough variation outside of the elements, health, and difficulty.

It's just a word, mate. Isn't even a racial slur.

thats it im not your friend anymore
AND im downvoting all your posts

Each number you roll triggers an event of some kind, I've packed it with some vile shit, but made it as fair as a roll thread can be. So, it's definitely spiced up.

okay

yiffrael

Nice trips
Sounds fun, are you planning to host it at a specific time? I'll be at work at this same time tomorrow so as long as it's before then you can count on me being there

As soon as I wake up. Which will be around 12pm to 2pm my time. That's in exactly 12-14 hours depending on how long I'll be sleeping.

Ah, I'll probably be asleep myself then.
There's always next time though!
Have something I've been saving in the meantime.

Attached: PD's Comic.jpg (854x828, 156K)

Eh, I can always delay it until you wake up if you don't want to miss it. I honestly need a lot of players because it's very easy to die in the game. At what time do you wake up?

I usually wake up around 2-3 pm your time.

That's usually when I start the thread up, so you're in luck.

Okay cool, I just didn’t want it to be at like 4-5 am my time and miss it completely.

Don't worry, I don't wake up that early.

fuck off jew

reddit thread

haha yes very funny

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (191x274, 61K)