NT: Crying

NT: Crying

This is my thread and I'll cry my feelings out for some attention and discussion. Feel free for doing the same. I'm willing for help with your problems as well.

Here we go:
>transgender mtf
>born in a shithole
>$250 wage
>can't properly transition because no money
>government pays for SRS but don't pays for aesthetic procedures, like facial feminization and breasts
>24yo already
>thinking that it's an impossible thing to do because of age and lack of money
I'm considering moving into another country that pays well for regular jobs, unlike here, but I'm fucking afraid of being all alone on the other side of the world. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Probably I won't look like a woman if I transition with the government program and'll look like an aberration.

What would you do in my place, Jow Forumsers?

Attached: homura (69).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNA-6a02RxI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15842032
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5580378/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5182227/
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/0092623X.2017.1326190
youtube.com/watch?v=hH9_y91ihTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd probably kill myself

Attached: 1548497505325.gif (600x600, 859K)

EL MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

El kebab goat fucker.
I think about suicide as well with a high frequency, but when I'm thinking rationally, it looks like a waste to quit from lilfe. There's good things at life, after all.

Stop being so gay, stupid idiot

Attached: Confrontational Tsumugi.png (305x595, 547K)

Easy talk when you live on a decent cunt and you can do whatever you want with your own effort.

Attached: 1521627751842.jpg (900x583, 238K)

I'm sure even in Brazil they have churches

And what's the point? Are you implying that a church will solve my issues? I'll still be poor and with a body conflicting with my mind.
Besides that, churches here are just brainwashing and "God will solve everything for me without doing shit". Welfare helps people more than this institution.

Attached: Cypro.jpg (1732x930, 386K)

Based

Based

I'm saying a church can tell you to stop being gay, which is what you need

No she doesn't need that.

based

Attached: 1556830936408.gif (208x224, 50K)

>she
Yes he does and so do you

Attached: Gayposters Go Tsumugi.png (507x374, 126K)

yes he does

Cringe

but why

encouraging mental illness is not lit senpai

Attached: 1562980131122.png (537x538, 563K)

Doushio, user?

Attached: abdbfd92fed216681aa58b7fbb444d5c548e45cd.png (661x900, 370K)

If this is a mental illness, it still hasn't a cure. Saying "ur an faget" won't do shit for me. I'll still be suffering with a mental illness. You don't say to a schizophrenic "ur an lunatic" thinking that this shit will cure him.
Damn shit.

HRT is the best form of therapy for people with gender dysphoria

putting on a dress is not gonna solve his problems and he needs somebody to tell him that

yeah lets pump hormones into an unstable minded person

That's what gay pedos claim

im not saying ur a fagit im saying ur dumb if you think pretending you are something you are not wil solve your problems

So what's the correct thing to do in cases like mine? You guys love saying HRT is wrong but can't even propose an viable alternative.

Attached: Manabe.Nodoka.full.979068.jpg (1100x1200, 291K)

It decreases their risk of suicide and alleviates the symptoms of gender dysphoria . Even if they were mentally ill , the treatment helps them a lot.
I don't care about what gay Pedos claim. It's well observed in scientific literature.

Fur id
shut up furry

>well observed in scientific literature
Then why haven't I observed any of this?
You need someone to actually treat your underlying problem, that you believe you're something you're not. No amount of pills or surgery or gay predators like Ncp will change the fact you are a male.

Because you are fed lies by the internet that fit your narrative. This can work both ways

go see a head docktor and find out why you wanna be a trannie there is always an underlining problem which needs to be resolved , you dont tell an alcoholic to drink more alcohol to feel better you ask why is he drinking too much in the first place

fuck off tranny freak before I shove my entire fist inside what miserable excuse you call your festering, crusty wound of a nu-gina, rip out your frankenstein’s monster of a womb and consume it in front of you

I'm on psychological and psychiatric treatment for the last 2 years. I tested lots of antipsychotic and antidepressant drugs, but nothing changes. Therapy is not doing shit for me as well, since I always end up on the same thread. Which other treatments are viable for this question, anons?

Attached: 1482109212516-2.jpg (499x500, 60K)

Not everything is a pill regiment for 2 weeks and then you're cured.
also, this

>I tested lots of antipsychotic and antidepressant drugs, but nothing changes
and if you do the hrt nothing wil change either
how good is mental help in brazil its pretty shit here in sa from my own experience

>Then why haven't I observed any of this?
I don't know, maybe you haven't done an research on trans people in peer reviewed scientific journals? If you'd like to I could link you to some studies .

>2 weeks
More like two fucking years. Is that so hard to understand properly what's the situation?
Properly ignored because why not.
Pretty good I guess. Which points can you analise to say if it's good or bad?
I think that it's good because I'm with the same doctors since the start of the mental treatment, which grants a solid diagnostic, instead of changing doctors every month. I got weekly appointments with both professionals and we talk about what are disturbing me with no holds.

Detail is that it's the public health care. Was it your case as well?

Attached: 1536837486269.jpg (937x937, 62K)

>Was it your case as well?
nah they just pumped me with antidepressants no doctor appointment lasted longer than an hour but i learned to cope with my depression and social anxiety without the medication , its hard but its better than the zombie that i was

link them I’m interested

public health care here is dogshit you should go to private

The only dog shit here about public healthcare is about the dentists. On the other side, private professionals are expensive as fuck. Other doctors are reliable, at least in my experience.
>$50 for an monthly appointment of 30 minutes
>you should go private
No way it's possible unless I start starving for med appointments.

Attached: 1476999850989.png (980x1196, 651K)

go to public health and ask the guys there what private place you could go to that is good then save up money while you use public

If I save up money then I'll starve at the better case. Living here is not easy.

Attached: 1447589790157.jpg (800x800, 77K)

and living in nigger land is easy ?

Sorry, but I laughed now.

Is SA that bad? People say that it's the best cunt to live on the continent.

Attached: 142176032388.gif (590x333, 124K)

imagine being a white man living in a country where everybody wants you dead , companies wont hire you ,busniness want good pr so they hire blacks first , finding a job is impossible going outside is too dangerous our economy is down the drain only a matter of time till civil war breaks out
>best cunt to live on the continent.
oh yeah having ice cream in hell makes it all better eh ?

youtu.be/DNA-6a02RxI

What about the muslim shitholes in the north part of Africa? Id assume sandniggers are slightly less violent than niggers and can keep a country a bit more stable than South Africa.

You should get out from this place as soon as possible.
Stuff like that happens here on some cities as well. For goods I don't live in one of these cities.

Attached: 1445585001978.jpg (600x675, 61K)

muslims are all leaving for europa cuz their country is shit only people making money are the people scamming dumb tourists and they are violent because their religioun allows it

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15842032
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5580378/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5182227/

>You should get out from this place as soon as possible.
you gona give me the money to do so ?
yeah thats not gona happen , i got laid of last april company needed to get better BEE score , money gona run out in 10 months

Your body will NEVER match what your bent mind wants. Maybe you trannies should be working on a more reasonable goal of making your broken mind accept your body as it is.

Do you think chopping off your benis, and adding an axe wound will make you happy? Those axe wounds are never big enough to have sex, and are extremely painful using a fucking dildo everyday to keep the wound from healing closed.

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/0092623X.2017.1326190
This one is very good.

Also just as an aside the GDP of California is around 2x higher than the whole entire content of Africa. The GDP of Texas is around the same as Africa

And they have about 11 million more people than Texas, plus an out of control cost of living. A dollar in California buys less than a dollar can in Texas. Everything is forced to cost more in California, artificially inflating the GDP, with some help from the hordes of illegal immigrants they welcome more than Texas.

consider the rope

I spent the last half hour thinking about that and I realized that what I want is just impossible because medicine still can't properly build a functional vagina.
What if I just don't do the SRS but do everything else, to look like a woman, but with a penis? It's not the ideal, but at least I'm not going to destroy my body with an option that won't let me have normal sex even by changing the whole genitalia.

Attached: 1481683131607.gif (300x168, 225K)

Huelander, you're embarrassing me here
Where the fuck do you live and why are you still poor here in Brasil?

Also, continue being a cutish twink and stop this autistic idea of "transitioning", listening this gringo tranny propaganda is making you go nuts

Attached: ListenHere(13).png (791x1222, 577K)

you need to think about why you want to be a girl , lets say you became a girl like a legit one how is your life now different than before can you list the things that are different now in your life

it truly is only american propaganda

>where do you live
MG.
>why are you still poor
I'm poor because of the NEETbux. I'm mentally sick and I can't work or try to get a better job because I'll fuck up everything. I almost got fired because I went in a fucking month of internation in the psychiatric clinic, but then I got the NEETbux helping me since then.
I want to be a girl because I want to be trated like one. I want to dress cute clothing, have a BF, take care of my hair, have cute aesthetics, all this without being yelled "ur a faget" when going to the market. I even wanted to have kids (being pregnant and the whole stuff) in a normal relationship.
I can't do any of these things and live normally (without running away from idiot people and looking like a normal person). That's the main issue. I don't want to be a special being. I just want to be normal. But it's impossible with the things like they are now.

Attached: 1524342697337.jpg (917x1200, 164K)

Holy shit you're actually retarded kkk

Fuck man... get out of the inland MG and go towards some of the big cities, they're generally more accepting (NOT the capital, those are cancer)
Study and pass some "concurso público" so you can have an easy and stable job as an public agent (speaking from experience) and be gay all you want while you're at it

Attached: Laughing(34).png (370x320, 73K)

fuck that stupid nagatoro bitch

>I want to be treated like one
how do people treat women and how are you not treated like that
>I want to dress cute clothing, have a BF, take care of my hair
would being a husband and having the wife fix your tie for you and kiss you before you go to work with kids saying bye bye daddy have fun at work create the have same feeling ?
>have cute aesthetics
cant boys be cute ?
you can still try and be cute in your own way by creating things that are cute like drawing for example

I'm into RMBH currently. It's a pretty comfy city.

>you're actually retarded
>telling me to be a concurseiro
Dude... it's not as easy as it seens. I already tried to do this, but being mentally sick it's a hard thing. I got memory problems because of the depression. It's a true thing that depression causes that and the meds aren't helping, so that's not an option.

Attached: 52af61649269702b7e5c8664c97e1d6e4396ea1a.jpg (675x900, 469K)

then just stop being sick

>got cancer
>"just stop having cancer and be healthy"
Based.

That would be less terrible.

UR A FAGET >:(
and I bet you use that normie face app that changes people into a girl.

hol the fuck up. the Government.... steals people's HARD-EARNED TAX DOLLARS and give them to trannies to turn themselves into abominations??

Attached: absolutely haram.jpg (525x380, 29K)

Dang man
I usually try to be a nice poster but shit, the way you talk actually bothered me, should really consider buying a one way ticket to Rio

You're in your middle twenties, post on an image board about how depressed and confused you are, throwing excuses around because of it
Your life is not going to get any better, best to just cease the suffering while you can

Attached: Annoyed(34).png (1290x1368, 456K)

>how do people treat women and how are you not treated like that
Things like "man the fuck up". Sexist stuff in general.
>being a husband
I'm attracted to men, so that won't work, probably.
>cant boys be cute
Not here. You'll be treated like a faggot by the normies.

I trow excuses because I'm afraid of doing something unreversable and fuck up my whole life because a error. I'm really afraid of fucking up everything and don't have a way to fix things out after the error. Things like having a open scar in the middle of your legs can't be reversed, for example.

Attached: 4301f7981e27a99b88296627968ccd6186bc4524.png (592x817, 326K)

First step is to stop thinking of chopping open a gap between your tights
Dicks are beautiful and you should be proud of having one

Attached: ListenHere(46).png (678x680, 365K)

seems like your trying to escape your reality and responsibilities by turning into a women you clearly have other issues as well so i would rather try and sort them out than going full sledgehammer on your life and doing something i think you will immediately regret

>I'm attracted to men, so that won't work, probably.
what about women who look like men

You already act like a figgot online

You should try to have nicer people to talk with or go meet god personally, your choice
Theres plenty of figs here, on /soc/ or in [s4s] to help you out on that (not /lgbt/, tranny wasteland there), try to stop being an annoying cunt

Attached: 1562470484484.png (834x733, 419K)

well im off to bed good luck

But won't having a pussy be more compatible with a person that are attracted to men and want to look like a female being?
Yes, I'm taking in consideration that opening a scar is not a viable option. Just think about something like "magically" swaping my genitalia. Won't that be better for fitting a possible BF dick?
And yes, I know that it's impossible, but that's what makes everything shit.

Yeah, I got lots of issues in my life. Some of them are hard to surpass or deal with.
Doing something that I'll regret later is my biggest fear currently.
>what about women who look like men
They are somehow pretty exactly because the similarity to a guy, but I'm not attracted to then. I like cocks, the male smell and etc.

I'm very different IRL, I act like a extremely reserved person who don't want to cause trouble to anyone and don't cry for stupid stuff. Maybe because I'm hiding my true self and act like I really want only over the internet.

Not having people to interact probably won't be a problem. I'm the antisocial kind of person, so I deal pretty ok with the loneliness. The problem is dealing with strange people hurting you just because why the fuck not. That's bad.

Btw, the lgbt community IRL, in general, sucks. They are a bunch of attention whores who only enfatise into their sexuality and act like faggots. Talking about act like a faggot, I'm not really enjoying how I'm acting now ITT, but I would love to fix that. Like I said, I'm really different IRL.

Have a good night, user.

Attached: 169d4d2b3c9e4ea54187f1c7556be1736d533c11.png (1000x1414, 549K)

Shameless self bump.

it's gettin close to real nigga hours over there too, isn't it?

Attached: 1449725472085.jpg (1023x729, 221K)

50 minutes for chocolate pudding time.

I'd put on a dress and ask Jow Forums if i look good, UWU

oh my old girlfriends ombre

youtube.com/watch?v=hH9_y91ihTo

Attached: ok.jpg (800x770, 167K)

Looks like a good idea after fully transitioning.

Attached: 2c97c9919dca4622ef52b5982c7c070a.jpg (600x850, 165K)