If your car is automatic, you are honestly a retard. Case closed

If your car is automatic, you are honestly a retard. Case closed.

Attached: Automatic-vs-manual-automatic.jpg (790x520, 300K)

Why is Russia garbage? Asking for a friend.

You can't eat a burger, swear at your sister-wife, drink 6 blue-ribbons, fire off some freedom 45acpr's & change gear at the same time dude!

I hate niggers

it sells higher

Automatics were made for disabled people with 1 leg.

i drive an automatic car, is the car the company gives me and it's fucking great desu i will never comeback

this may have been true like 30 years ago but now autos are great

In what way? Not really garbage for me. Higher standard of living than most eastern european countries, at least where I live.

True, but it costs more as well. I had two cars before my current one. One was manual, another one was automatic. Once you learn how to clutch, there is no difference which one you ride. I prefer manual cuz it burns less fuel, costs less to fix, and because I "feel" the car a bit better

Seething mutt who can't operate the based Yugo.

Attached: yu go and don't come back.jpg (474x316, 33K)

No I drove a Toyota POS. Manual.

Russian cars are such garbage, they don’t make it to the us.

Imagine thinking Yugo is a Russian car. Truly a 90iq amerimutt.

Imagine thinking Russia was a super power. That’s embarrassing.

I never said that, though. Mate, you are delusional. Better get that checked. I invite you to Russia to get some psychiatrist's help since healthcare in US is a joke compared to any European country (price-quality).

Now I know this is 100% a work

checked and rekt

I have an automatic can confirm retarded

How’s the heroin?

Manual is much more fun to drive, sure. It's absolutely soul rending in traffic jams though, I can understand getting an automatic for that

Attached: 1557476227099.gif (160x160, 21K)

yeah once in an uphill jam that lasted for 20 mins and my head hurt for the rest of the trip, I also managed to stall the fucking diesel engine

Buying automatic is like buying an tablet instead of a laptop.

Based, slavbro

This.
The pleasure of driving this, po surama i gorama, listening turbofolk

my preus is kick ass nigga

While I agree with you sentiment, you must understand that many cars are difficult if not impossible to find in standard. Would I like a stick shift? Yes. Will I pay thousands of dollars for the upgrade? I don't think I will. Please learn to see the other side of things and respect our position on this. This thread is a good example of what's wrong with politics today.

Driving an automatic is like driving a vacuum cleaner. It's just depressing.

>car
where do you think you are kid

>Yugo
>Russian

Attached: 1562084731232.jpg (600x539, 35K)