Puerto Rico

What do you think about Puerto Rico? so many people think that Puerto Rico is not part of United States and Puerto Rico is part of United States

Attached: AD79B733-681E-44BB-8214-1403356E6264.jpg (669x418, 173K)

It's sort of like a territory like the french guyana or whatever for the US? Not that I know anything about it, I'm not even sure if it's in the Atlantic or the Pacific

Atlantic.It's not Hawaii.

It should be given independence so Puerto Ricans can stop getting easy access to the mainland and so the Cubans can invade them.

I know a nice person from there and enjoyed a very pleasant vacation there once (great buffets at those hotels).
Still, I see no real benefit in allowing many of your people to settle in our country or to try and rule over your island from afar.
I think we should cut you loose and return you to self-rule.

i think it is nigger territory and you should be purged

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

In Puerto Rico live too many Americans

Im white dude

des pa cito

dep or tado

Attached: 1iyr7w.jpg (889x500, 116K)

I fucjing hate Puerto Rico, I wish the island sink into the sea. Fuck them fuck them fuckem so much.

Why? Because your fucking ass shitty music and your fucking ass degenerated reggaeton playin fucking everywhere in Latin America and Spain. We are all sick of your shit God damnit.

Attached: e1e8f459e3b5243c2a7d24aa680f98e413271096.jpg (640x640, 83K)

god hates phonepissers

I prefer cuba desu

FUCK PUERTORICO! I wish your shithole get nuked. You're the Albanians of America.

Attached: Sin título2.png (1458x1006, 75K)

I like your mofongo

It should be its own country. We don’t need it.

It's a worthless shithole.
I don't Puetro Ricans having access to the mainland so I'd vote for the chance of getting rid of you if it was possible.

Well, I travel every year to the United States. It's not my fault that the United States wanted to have Puerto Rico Fucking racist

I'm a Puerto Rican and I will say that there's nothing good in here at all, it just filled with Christians niggers and guys who talk shit about the US even tho thanks to the United States this shitty island isn't fucking dead, I swear I just hope I move there quickly because I want this shitty island to be nuke. There's really nothing here, the food is boring and basic, I wouldn't recommend you to spend money to visit this shit whole

I fucking hate you stupid Spics, I wish you weren't part of the US. Your worst than Mexicans. At least they work. Your the same as those disgusting Dominicans you have NO identity other than trying to act like niggers. Your people are fucking lazy. Your people were just good for enslaving and rape. I don't want your kind to breed anymore. God I fucking hate your kind I hope some national disaster wipes your existence or you guys somehow get nuked. As far as I'm concerned.....

You guys are WORST THAN NIGGERS!

Yes Yes!!!! I'm so glad a REAL spanish person came out and said this! Puerto Ricans are a PLAGUE!!!

No your a nigger because you decided to live there. DO not comeback to America!!

I know two people who moved from Puerto Rico to the United States during their lifetime (a professor of mine and a high school friend) and they're both super based.

However, the inner-city Puerto Rico who have been here for a few generations (with whom I have interacted at least) are kind of trashy.

*Puerto Ricans

I've only met 1 guy that told me he was peurto rican. He was an ABSOLUTE UNIT, and too fat to handle our work, so he quit.

**Spics

Maybe you shitty muslims should have stayed home instead of tromping all over the Caribbean, you fag peacock.

Don't defend the Caribbean. Let's just nuke them both!