What's with all these people posting their faces

what's with all these people posting their faces

Attached: 1525605903852.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0DrEuylsEM
youtube.com/watch?v=tRAg-4OucZw
youtube.com/watch?v=9Zj0JOHJR-s
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/username/Normie/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8320378/#q8320780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like who

scroll down a few threads
starting to think the cringemark spam was a necessary evil...

It kept summerfags out for a time.
Honestly I’m kinda hoping for another flood at this point

you don't truly get to enjoy bant without spam y' know? Sometimes, even the stinkiest pile of shit has a gold nugget hidden inside

Attached: 089ca37d9c18e5947a7063a4c239ec53.png (213x67, 25K)

Normie and Yonkers have come to a conclusion.
It's time for new people to shit on.

Most people here are hardened against spam, after all it’s been a thing here since even the first few weeks.
Reckon that’s not an excuse to do it and it does get very annoying, but newfags who can’t handle it properly without breaking down need to get

okay kiddo i'm tired of going on this board every day just to see "y*nkers" on my fucking screen
please kindly stop mentioning it. thank you.

probably because of d*scord
also saging is rude yonkers

It is not ruuuuuude.

>kiddo
Shut the fuck up punk ass. We're all sick of shitrael but you're stuck with him. Pretty sure Normie fucked off.

Attached: 1474604593145.jpg (445x472, 24K)

what are you talking about now?
oh yeah i think i would understand better if you spoke english

Who are you

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (660x315, 32K)

lurk moar

Attached: away.jpg (443x275, 19K)

>duhhhh muh noooooob
i am not new.

Attached: bob.png (510x533, 589K)

yeah sure you're not. here since 2018 right? Few months huh. Fucking summerfaggot.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x270, 401K)

That's what I thought newshit. Now fuck off. Jow Forums meta discussion is going on and current meta is shit pants because bant is shit.

Attached: negro negro neeeeeeeee.png (307x315, 98K)

Ahhh, you'll learn to deal with it sooner or later user. After all, who even cares about what YOU think about this board?

Attached: boxing mans.png (507x586, 402K)

More people than you would realize summer shit. Now go eat a diaper yonkers. I can smell your shit from here with those shit ass images.

Attached: 23Gu.gif (466x262, 509K)

i don't live in yonkers you fucking clueless idiot!!!!
i live in my own world with the kitty gods!!! >:((

Attached: Capturinge.png (354x386, 198K)

>baited the shit pants yonkers into self identification

Attached: 1495428602942.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I was never baited. You were just tryyiyiyiyiyTRYINGtrying to be hPIPIPIip and cool with this failed argument we arearerearaarARE having in this c-c-c-c-current time

Full shit post damage control already? What are you going to fall back on when you're out of arguments?

Attached: gun.jpg (1000x1453, 162K)

Normie?

llolOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL baseeeeeeeeed ameriiiicaaaaaaaaaaaaaa will not tolerate your behaviour anymore
BASEEEEEEED AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA will go sicko mode ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Incoherent nonsensical and poorly structured shit posting. Yup it's shit pants alright. You couldn't form a well structured argument if you had a week to think on it. Sub 60 iq retard.

Attached: 1562793500563.jpg (935x859, 126K)

>come back to thread to see if actual discussion has been had
>its all just y*nkers screaming in an autistic, pants shitting rampage
God I fucking hate yonkers.

Stop posting diapers.

>you couldn't form a well structured argument
you also can't do it too
>sub 60 iq retard
I mean what the FUUUUCK does that mean? Retardation

Attached: d93f0ni-0140b617-ccba-4492-8159-bd7b5e7da882.png (512x384, 157K)

It means you shit pants too much and have to make it known by posting diapers.

but that's not my place
>stop posting this
>stop posting that
>uuuuuu
ARE YOU READY KIDS
AYE AYE CAPTAIN
I CAN'T HEAR YOU
AYE AYE CAPTAIN
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
ABSORBENT AND YELLOW ANS POROUS AS HE
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
IF NAUTICAL NONSENSE BE SOMETHING YOU WISH
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
THEN DROP ON THE DECK AND FLOP LIKE A FISH
SPONGEBOB FUCKING SQUAREPAAAAAAAAAAAANTS
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANAAANANANANNANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANAN

Attached: Patty.png (509x566, 319K)

Stop posting diapers, creature from the black yonkers

OOOOK K O
YOU FIGHT TO THE EEEEEND
YOU ARE MY FUCKING BEEEEST FRIENENENENENNENNEENENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND
SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG
youtube.com/watch?v=i0DrEuylsEM

Your grammar is absolute shit. I'd suspect from your face and cerebral capabilities as well as fetishes you were denied your childhood and have clung a set of pseudofetishes as a way to replace your missed or broken childhood. As well I'll even take a shot in the dark to say you're an immigrant or at least from an immigrant family because at your age your articulation skills should be better unless you're literally mentally retarded but with your posting style it wouldn't surprise me. You really should grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1563026821931.png (3084x2568, 188K)

When the heat death of the universe occurs and all life is extinguished, what will the influx of new souls into your circle of hell think?
Will they think that you should’ve had your own special 10th circle of hell, where shit flies all around and you’re bound to a diarrhea volcano, constantly pouring shit onto your head? Or will they be disgusted to be on the same circle as you, and repent so hard their souls are actually redeemed by God himself?
Regardless of the outcome, you should really play the game “Don’t shit your pants.” You might learn a lesson or two

excuse me sir
but i'm afraid that you have to let people live how they wanna live
wasted ququququQUADS!!!! YOURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGGAGHAGGA OOOOOOHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=tRAg-4OucZw

Attached: 119.jpg (200x211, 6K)

No those quads accompanied a mediocore shitpost instead of a pants shit.
It was destined, for God has blessed me with spreading his message.
And right now, he’s very concerned for your soul. It isn’t darkened by sin or corruption, but rather by your obsession with poop.

>god
I am the god now. I am a kitty god. meow meow, beach~!

Afraid that's incorrect sir. Your employer wouldn't take this shit and neither would any normal human being. Your behavior is pre-adolescence and that's a special type reserved for the privacy of either your own home behind closed doors with your partner or when you're a child. To bring it here for adults to have to deal with when we're trying to chill out from having to do real shit all day is a bring down. Nobody likes you and you brought down the quality of the board to a point that's never before been seen.
It's causing people to leave and make the board even slower and shittier. For the betterment of the board please leave.
>or you know neck yourself shit eater

Attached: 1493675152068.jpg (508x493, 41K)

There is no other god except the Lord himself. Accept him into your heart and maybe your ass will start forgiving you too

>be you
>make a well thought out post trying to get to him
>be me
>make awful shitposts about pants shit

Two kinds of people in the world...

i'm a kitty god and that's final
now nownoNOWNO NOOOOWWW now go the fuck away
i am also the kitty lord

>be you
>make shit posts
>about shitty person
>on a shit board
Sounds like a bunch of crap.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Even rats followed the Pied Piper’s song
Cats wouldn’t even want to come near you given your stench.
Go bathe yourself for once in your life, what else is there to do in yonkers at 3:45 in the fucking morning?

what

Attached: Capture.png (476x437, 172K)

Stop posting diapers jackson

what

Attached: rick.png (391x357, 247K)

>lerl imma god
You're a diaper eating man child. You could never be a Jow Forums god.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Zj0JOHJR-s

Attached: 1519779195603.gif (266x270, 532K)

i am a cat, not a human you fucking eeeediot
also fuck off normie

Imagine trying to explain to future employers that you got doxxed on a slow ass Jow Forums board and then proceeded to continue posting diaper images to upset people.
Imagine trying to turn that around in your favor.

Even Lee Goldson got employed, despite justpassingthrough doxxing him. Will you be able to say the same when you turn 16 and can actually have a job?

>everyone I don't like is normie
Wew lad nice damage control. Letting a fag stay in your head rent free? Seething.

Attached: 1500838297489.gif (300x367, 162K)

what

put your namefag back on, ugly

what

Attached: nanu.jpg (1064x1104, 204K)

Even I could tell you’re not Normie.
plus that fag actually has a sleep schedule.
tl;dr you have a lot of explaining to do to future employers if you dont want a mcdonalds job

what

fuck i am tempted

y*nkers is seething

whaaaaat

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

You can't even hold your own in an argument because of your sub 60 infantile mindset.
Were you dropped on your head as a child or just raised in a shitty family? I'll bet your mom's a mess.
>I know normie's sleep schedule
Wut. user I....

Attached: 1560636323161.jpg (723x645, 322K)

seething
I didn’t say I know it, just that he most likely has one.

You really shouldn't be posting his name in his absence. It's a very bad idea.

Attached: d62f065277ea4ef008e97b12e1d2c129.png (500x500, 240K)

Hello, you have reached the Kitty God Residence.
We're sorry your call cannot be reached at the time.
Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OHYE HEYHEAYHEAYHAEYHAEYHAEYHAYEHYAEHYAEHYAEHYEAHYAHYHEAYHYAEHYEHAYHEAYHEAHAHAAHHA
I'MON A FUCKINCINCINCINCINICNICNICNICNICNINCNCININCCINCINCI EPIC TRIPPP BABABYAYAYAYYAYY I AM EPIEPCIEPCIEPEICPEICPEIEPIOEPCIEF AAAAAA
HOOHHOOWOOWW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO
YEAHHH!!! IN YOUR FACE HATERSSSSSS A
A
HAPOAOOAOAOOOAOOAAAUHAAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: sponi.png (246x219, 101K)

Doesn’t he still come around here though? I doubt there’s much more damage that could be done to this thread anyways.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>SHIT IN YOUR FACE HAATTTEERRRSSS
Yonkers... No.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Snapped like a race-mixed twig

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: B4090449-A0D8-4AE4-B9D2-4122C58DA6B7.jpg (750x810, 437K)

Such a compelling argument shit pants yonkers. I didn't know you had 3 whole brain cells. Wew. Must've taken a lot out of you to type that.
Looks like he might've left. Usually normie is here all day but after the poll closed he didn't post much. 24 hours is a long time for him to go without posting. Come to think of it I haven't seen any of his "bfs" around either.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/username/Normie/

Attached: 1494907695393.gif (277x400, 116K)

That poll was heavily rigged by fagmark and his proxies, without a doubt.
That remilia tripfag is kureizy who is cute !GayFag, not sure about any of the others.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*yyouuoyyou shos-s-s-shouldn't hahaahhave dododone that to the ekikikkitty lordede*
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Whoa haha actual discussion starts! Gotta shut it down!

Interesting. I guess I never noticed the trip change. Then again I'm not exactly stalking normies internet shenanigans. Why would you think the vote was rigged? I voted for normie. I assume most did.

You can't even handle a couple of anons not liking you. How the fuck do you function in the real world? Do mummy and daddy still put you in diapers because you're a retard that can't use the toilet? Is that why you have a diaper fetish? You're so pathetic. Even your posts wreak of your immaturity.

Attached: 1505152750829.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Well for one Jow Forums doesnt normally have more than 20-25 posters at a time
Two the voted for shit pants had a big but gradual lead, then votes for Normie skyrocketed in less than 5 minutes
And three fagmark just hates Normie, even if for a good reason. It might not’ve necessarily been him but he’s just the most fun to make a boogeyman I guess.

I think he’s snapping under the pressure again. This happened two nights ago when Ashleychad tried to get him to stop posting diapers

normie....

See I just can't see that. Normie has already proven he's got a proxy switcher just like fagmark. He's even been hinting he may just be fagmark himself with tons of proxies. Think about this for a moment. Normie is gone. Fagmark is gone. Coincidence?

jackson was never in the lead retard
>Well for one Jow Forums doesnt normally have more than 20-25 posters at a time
nice source straight out of your ass

Never thought about it that way.
I dunno, guess we’ll see in due time, but those are pretty good points.
When the poll was first posted he was.
>nice source straight out of your ass
Fuck off maggie, Jow Forums has a lot of lurkers and spam but not a lot of regular posters.

no he wasnt, they were even before like post 10 and then normies votes started skyrocketing

Anyone with a brain can see what was going on. There was never a rigged vote. It was voted how it was. Now let me ask you.
Who would you rather have here posting Normie or Yonkers?
My source on Normie being fagmark. I suspect he's also Yonkers just on a New York proxy.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8320378/#q8320780

fuck you are right... this is like high school 101

Alright pal whatever you say.
This shit is just too tiring at this point. Why do we even still come on Jow Forums if we’re all just going to end up throwing accusations around, myself included?
So as to not dodge the initial question though, I’d rather have Yonkers. He’s just more fun to shit on and a good source of drama if wanted.

ᶰᵒʳᵐᶦᵉ⋅⋅⋅

Attached: 1562349975877.png (928x804, 584K)

>I’d rather have Yonkers. He’s just more fun to shit on and a good source of drama if wanted
This is the exact problem. You're giving him attention and he's taking at an invitation to stick around.
>Why do we even still come on Jow Forums if we’re all just going to end up throwing accusations around, myself included?
To suffer. I don't know about you but I find all the namefags and anons interacting here very real and very interesting. Seriously it's like a drama club in here but yonkers is like the child that wants to be in the play as the tree but wants to shit up the whole play with his inane autism about diapers.
Yeah. I'm surprised he's not here already. Maybe he left for good.

Attention everyone, a leaf has now entered the thread.

Attached: 1555291676357.jpg (1600x1537, 187K)

what

Haha whoa is that an actual leaf in this thread?
Damn that's pretty cool!

Attached: 1498430136205.png (361x391, 14K)

Explain this.

Attached: 1497404287327.png (1112x795, 553K)

Preferring yonkers over normie makes you part of the problem. Preferring any poster over yonkers is a problem. He's not welcome here but people like you want to keep him around to keep shit pants posting. I'm not saying normie is better than most the posters here but he's definitely better than yonkers shit pants posting.
Can you really say you enjoy all this shit pants posting?

Attached: overlord vampire slut.jpg (1366x768, 53K)

i think that was yonkers, not the american you were debating with.

Woah holy shit is that a leaf? Like a real life LEAF POSTER? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
HOMO MILK XDXDXD
TRUE DOE XDXDXDXDXD

whoa... it is! thanks for noticing man

Attached: Stars.jpg (800x447, 35K)

zoomers going zoomies
zoomers going zoomiesss
zoomers going fucking ZOOOM ZOOM ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAMAMAAMAMAMAAMAMAAAMAAMAAMAAMAAAMAAMAAAMAAMAAAOAOMAOAMOAMOAMAOZOOOOOMOMOMOMOMOOMMAOMAOMAOMAOMAOAMOAMOAMAOAOMAOAOAMOAMAOMAA
YOU WILL WKIKWIWILL LEARNT O NO NOTONNOTMESSWITHTHEKITTYGODANDTHATISFINALWOKWOKWOKWOWOKWOKWOKWOKAWAWAKAKWAKWAKWAKAWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKAWKWA
FUUUUCKING HATTTTTTTTEEEERSS REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOFFMYBOARDOFFMYBOARDMOYMOMOMOOMOMOYMYOMYOMYOYMOYMOYMOYY
*you will learn not to mess with me again, do you understand me*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A--A-AAAAAAAAAAA
AOAOAOAWOWOAWOAWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWWOAAWAOWAWAWOAWAWWAOAWOWAAWOAWAWAWOWAAWOAWAWAOWAWOAWAWOAWAOWAAOAWOAWWOAOAWAWOAWOAWAOAWOWAAWOAWOAWOAWWAOWOWOWAOAOAOWAAWOAWOAWWAOAWAWOAWWAOAWAOAWAOAWWAOWAAWOAWAWOAWAWOAWOAWAWOAWOAOWOAWOAWOAWOWAAOWAWOAWOAWOAWOAWOAWOAWOOAWOAWAWOAWOWAOAWOAWOWAOAWOWAOAOWAOAWOAAWOWAOAWOWAOAOAOAWOAW ZOOMERS BE GOING ZOOMIES? NOOOOOO THIS IS MY FELINE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPOGNEEGOEGOBOBOBBENOWWWNOWNONWOWNOWNOANOWWANONWONWONWOWOWNOWNWONWNWONWWDWDADAS

Yeah I’m going to sleep now, clearly the part of my brain responsible for logic isn’t working well.
Hopefully I’ll be able to hold a conversation later without making myself look like a buffoon again, but it happens I guess

Here have a vintage Jow Forums leafgirl meme for your presence and positive attitude.

Attached: 1516599116810.png (750x783, 59K)