Tell me user. work effort goals. in the end did it feel that great? its as if life is a game...

youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs&list=PLfT-KpKvPbQEVYJQnxfOtr8YcQWH2O2Kf&index=2
tell me user. work effort goals. in the end did it feel that great? its as if life is a game. you reach a point where the levels are repeating and you feel no satisfaction anymore. maybe there is new stuff but the whole game is burned out of your system. i feel that way about life in a way. even if there is much more to do. i feel that life has become a game that is burned out. idk im just rambling gay shit

Attached: 1562527958999.png (941x1021, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYnViqpm1uk&list=RDfYnViqpm1uk&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=IZMaHVVIObs
youtube.com/watch?v=rqR1cjuPXUg&list=RDfYnViqpm1uk&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=s7dTBoW5H9k&list=RDfYnViqpm1uk&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop rambling gay you shit you flaming homo

Attached: 1562768792577.jpg (600x400, 71K)

but i feel like im letting out something this way. it makes me feel better

M8 stop thinking about life so hard. Just chillax and live it. Life might be a game and you're losing it by wasting time complaining about it so go out, explore every possible thing you think you might like and be the best person you can.

i feel like i have lost all my purpose for continuing. its not like i can kill myself. im to much of a coward. i just want someonne to fall on when i feel bad. someone who can comfort me. someone i could spend the rest of my life with. it feels like everyone i know will just leave me behind anyway

Attached: 1536613893172.png (1288x1723, 1.06M)

>its not like i can kill myself. im to much of a coward
Sodoku is the same as rage quitting in cod and you're not a 13yr old mic squeaker so stop acting like it
> i just want someonne to fall on when i feel bad
>it feels like everyone i know will just leave me behind
Go find someone else. Don't be afraid to talk to new people. Restricting yourself to such a small group of "people you know" is the worst idea. Get Jow Forums and remember that even if only 1% of people like you that would be 70mil potential new friends/lovers.

i feel hopeless and i have gotten so many friends. so many friendships lost. i have got in love. it went miserably. i just feel like giving up i dont feel that very motivated anymore

This is why you don't want to be an edgelord because you'll feel like shit all the time. You're 19 and yet to know what pain truly is. You'll make mistake along the way and you'll be scared of what comes next. I know what you're going though where you're living you live on repeat. So try to do thing differently or aim high. Also don't blame other for shit you put yourself in. It's not going to help.

Attached: 3874f7efa8ee25a7eff34de1c0db5f95.jpg (564x705, 41K)

you dont know what i have gone through. yes i might be young but still. if something went slightly more wrong i could have ended up killing myself because of all of my pain. maybe one day i will prove my pain to this world by suicide

Attached: 1562373408170.jpg (680x531, 38K)

>i will prove my pain to this world by suicide
You sound like you've giving up without trying to figure out how to be happy. I felt that way for around 14 years and now I figure out my answer. Live isn't easy and stop being such a sadboi and man up before it's too late.

Attached: c44f6fc0e642723fbdb41b1a6aa45c59.jpg (480x480, 29K)

You lost friends? you make new friends.
You broke up with your gf? You get a new gf.
Give up and you would admit that you can't handle life.
You must find your motivation in your failures. Your past will push you to change your future for the better. Think of the people that left you and try your hardest to make your life better to spite them, to show them that you don't need them.
DON'T GIVE UP user

I feel you.
I just want to be happy.

Attached: illust_8373679_20190709_213415.jpg (450x636, 150K)

I have a picture to cheer you up

i always act so optimistic and try my best to be happy but a little breeze is all it takes to get me to rock bottom again.
i have repeated that so much now. i dont know what more there is. maybe i can indulge in more fnew animes or new stuff that might pop up in the future. but still... i dont care atm
i just want to accept myself and have someone who can love me and i love him back

oh thanks. what kind of picture?

This picture. I finally found a picture of Ice Cream Girl in a Maid costume.

Attached: BE97B957-4FFF-4795-A3F6-8919D4848DF1.jpg (640x901, 43K)

thats nice and sweet. she looks cute and gorgous

Then get off your ass or else I'll book a ticket to Norway and kick you ass.And I know you haven't gotten to rock bottom yet. I can tell by the way you talk.

Attached: 04e6fb423049c4f47a11024061d97e4a.jpg (1003x1200, 179K)

its not rock bottom yet. if this were rock bottom i would act more violently. i am just counting on time. time and fate

Well have fun with her. She’s a nice girl.

Now stop being a edgelord and be honest, tell the true and be humble with what you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYnViqpm1uk&list=RDfYnViqpm1uk&start_radio=1

Attached: Ricardo.gif (306x304, 1.24M)

Find a cute Christian wife

Attached: 010.jpg (727x1100, 196K)

thanks
i am true now. im not gonna be a edgelord. im grateful for what i have. but i feel like its not enough
i want a bf tho...

Watching anime won't fix your damn life.
By not giving a fuck you're pulling yourself into an endless hole of hopelessness. Don't you see it? You gave life a go, you failed and retracted into a bubble of loneliness. when that pops then you'll realize how wrong you were. You're presented by two choices:
>1- Sit at home and die sad and alone in that fucking bubble of yours
>2- get the fuck out there and live life as if it owes you
Do yourself a favor user. Get your stuff together and get that perfect big milkers gf

Oh and he’s a really cute picture of her. Maybe you can make this one as like the small assistant to the big one.

Attached: 94F1D323-655B-4F56-9FB0-14FB4704138E.jpg (1080x1226, 86K)

Think about the long run.

I know you want a bf and all but a wife is a more realistic option

Attached: tumblr_mxhyv6y7bK1sjh4yjo3_r1_400.gif (400x225, 886K)

im doing stuff. im educating myself. but i still cant stop the feeling of meaninglessness. i mean i have come this far. my gardes went from almost fail to above average. tho i had some retarded classmates that semester. im doing good for myself i have never had this much of a hopeful dream. though that feeling of meaningless wont stop coming. life is tiring. i want to sleep

Attached: 1449529868988.png (962x962, 257K)

>but i feel like its not enough
Then it's up to you to look for it. It's all on you and no one else.

Attached: 09e4240d907f565ce3c064c942c4bbf1.jpg (500x569, 88K)

cute chibi like cream girl
i have thought of it user. but i really cant be happy with a wife. maybe there is some girl out there that might break my ice.
i am trying. but it still feels meaningless. all my dopamine is gone

But can you do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=IZMaHVVIObs

thats weird. i cant though

Then you have still to learn the trick to Any% Speedrun Life

Attached: af5.jpg (618x800, 201K)

So what will you have the chibi ice cream girl do?

Did you even set goals for yourself?
The lack of meaning most likely stems from your lack of goals.
So what do you want in life? What's the thing that'll satisfy you if you achieve it?

>i am trying. but it still feels meaningless.
There's a meaning but you failed to see it, Mr.I know everything you dumb people that are older than me.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqR1cjuPXUg&list=RDfYnViqpm1uk&index=16

This user gets it

Attached: fab627c2251c9e12ba6dbd5a2f1136e3.jpg (564x856, 67K)

im not into speedrunning in games. i dont collect all the things. i do he main fun things.
give me a hug...
i mean yeah i have my goal of becoming a engineer. i have good enough grades currently. i recently found out i got into the school i wanted to. its just that. yes its going good some things are bad some good. but its meaningless all of it

i dont claim to know everything. i have tried what i know.

So outside of helping the Big Ice Cream girl she is there to help you with emotional support?

Then better start learning and find out what you want. Don't waste your free will like an idiot.

Attached: 13611038_f520.jpg (520x246, 31K)

i want to get a bf. but i feel like im not mature enough. its hard for me to orginise and remember important stuff. i think i have a much lower mental age then i really am. i am afraid i must wait before i can get a real bf probably

Attached: 1543871218509.jpg (800x800, 392K)

You just described an average college student

Attached: FLCL_Adult-Swim.Courtesy-900x580.jpg (900x580, 53K)

Well you're on the right track to fix your life. you got your career together. But that ain't enough. life isn't only about your materialistic needs so about your social life
Your friends. Do you consider them real friends? As in do you think they got your back when need be?
>my goal of becoming a engineer
Nice, we might work together one day.

That a boy. And everybody like that at first, clumsy , don't be afraid.
Say screw it and find someone you like and go out with them.

Attached: C2hQIvI.jpg (980x653, 81K)

yeah i guess so.
all of my real friends get left behind. i must go to different schools and i loose my friends. i have some of them left who i can talk to on the internet. but they get forgotten. the only "real" friends i have are on the internet

im always scared of expectations. im relaly scared of disapointing people. it makes my heart feel so heavy. i can try my best. i have a habit to be dense when it counts to love stuff though. but i will try

Attached: 2303f66fc39c6438fd4c7b053058efcaf1bb60d0_hq.jpg (900x506, 38K)

Don't be afraid of failing because when you fail there will be someone there for you to pick you right up. Also tell someone you can trust in irl what going through your mind. They'll can give you tips so you can be less dense. If you don't you'll end up more sad and looking like an idiot. Ask question if you don't know.

Attached: Lucifer_Morningstar_Vertigo_Comics.png (358x607, 143K)

thanks for the advice. even if i fail. i am like a zombie. i keep going as long as i am intact even with no goal or life left in me. im sure my life is gonna be average. so average happiness i guess. average happiness isnt that bad

Better then being sad and anger at the world. Now go get some rest and never give up. When you feel like there's a hard task in front of you. Tell yourself"Don't give up, don't give up." You're going to do great things if you keep that in mind. Now aim high.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7dTBoW5H9k&list=RDfYnViqpm1uk&index=5

Attached: v8geo1_1280.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

i hope i dont seem arrogant or that i dont take your advice. just you people being here trying to cheer me up really makes me happy in a way. i feel grateful for it. i wish hope for all of your lives too

>i hope i dont seem arrogant or that i dont take your advice.
Don't worry we were all there

thanks for everything. im gonna do my best. i really need to rest now. so see you friend

I know that feel m8.
How long do you expect to stay in your current location?
If less than 2 months then definitely try to befriend some people that have the same interests as you.
If more than 2 months get as much friends as you can and keep 5 super close.
Friends come and go remember that. It'll come a time when they leave you or you leave them. Don't let it get to you. Try to keep the friendship going. if it doesn't work then let it go.

>If less than 2 months then definitely try to befriend some people that have the same interests as you.
If more than 2 months get as much friends as you can and keep 5 super close.
That part sounded retarded. Sorry for shit wording.