Is this good for akbolto?

is this good for akbolto?

Attached: 20190714_150912.jpg (1080x1621, 1.6M)

fine fuck yall

I'm sorry man but I have no clue what this is.

warframe

Oh that makes sense.
I've never played warframe before so I wouldn't know, but it looks pretty good to me.

:(

sorry user, never heard of it. here's a webm i think you'd like

Attached: gothdildo.webm (720x540, 595K)

fuck you.

Attached: 1562970007856.jpg (1609x848, 419K)

No, keep rerolling and become a gambling addict.
Haven't played in years but seems good if you base your akimbo on physical dmg.

i thought akbolto had the highest crit chance out of all secondaries. its been working pretty good on high level enemies too.

If you're doing a crit build yes. If that was a rifle riven I'd buying it off you right now to slap on my soma prime.
Come on bby talk warframe with me u3u

Attached: 1505609536249.jpg (1280x720, 382K)

I thought about playing Warframe. Do you recommend it user?

that was originally the idea for what i wanted to do. i wanted to throw on a few forma and do a crit build since all of my other weapons are status based.

only if you want to drain away pointless days of your life farming for things that you will eventually question if you even needed them in the first place

Yes very much so if you have lots of time to spare and like a game with lots of customization and micro management. There's so much to do and so little guidance you can actually lose yourself for months and still only get a little stronger.
See I have the same issue with my Ignis. I've been running status on it to stack with my Madurai but I recently switched to crit build on it and I've much happier with getting orange and red crits over lots of status.

Attached: Warframe0000.jpg (1366x768, 656K)

colored crits are the only reason crit builds are better than status

Right? Once you realize that there's a whole tier of crits instead of just a flat damage to crank it changes everything. Crit Ignis is just spray a room of lvl 30's and get kills. Throw sinister reach on it and you're pretty much set to never stop the magic smoke.
What frame are you running? Screen of your akbolto build??

Attached: 1477017258628.gif (480x270, 502K)

this is probably where you are going to cringe. because i played half of this game without even knowing what a mod was, i am relatively new to modding despite having this game for at least 2 years, so just ignore the unmaxed mods and 1 forma, im still working on it. i play nidus for defence missions and mesa prime for about anything else

Attached: 20190714_162221.png (1576x498, 1010K)

No, it's shit. Don't waste my time with your garbage, learn the nuances of the system before you ask these retarded questions.

yonkers...

I can't even hate at all m8. I'm nidus
Want him so bad but I'm stuck with Inaros for right now.
>mesa prime
Muh dick. I sell more mesa parts than anything else in the game for good reason.

magnum force drops from orojin vaults from the orokin derelict. actually, a lot of really good mods drop from there. only suggest doing it if you have a full team though

I've heard this a few times that the orokin has really good stuff. I use to run the survival solo but I guess I never noticed. I've got a clan I can run with among other people but is it really that big of a deal?

if you want to get good mods like magnum force, heavy caliber and critical delay just to name a few, then yes, it is a pretty big deal.