I wanna get out of canada but i have no car or no job because i suck at interveiws and my criminal record (just drug...

i wanna get out of canada but i have no car or no job because i suck at interveiws and my criminal record (just drug possession but they were psychedelics). So im broke and jobless almost homeless and i want to be in the great old U S of A whats the easiest and cheapest way to get there?

Attached: 51.gif (500x331, 335K)

Canoe.

Canoe.

Canoe.

i cant aford a canoe and i dont live near a river that connects to the states

Canoe with wheels.

also i made lots of enemies and i think i might meet one via hitchhiking

still cant afford it

Where do you live as of now?

a small town in northern ontario

swim

Attached: 200.gif (356x200, 288K)

Hitch a ride with some mexicans going over the border.

most snow mexicans dont like the states so there wont be that many escapes

Sorry, but I don't know.
You're too far north. Besides that, you'd have it harder in the US.
Try applying for NEETbux since that's your best hope.

Oh oh oh oh I got an idea. Why don't you stay in your own country and find a way to make it work instead of trying to come shit up mine with your problems?
Doesn't that sound wild?

Attached: 1490932577339.png (175x249, 49K)

Be a black muslim

Attached: 1563033312463.jpg (805x629, 48K)

nobody owns a country. the country owns them. and "my" country is shit

Stay in your own country shitbag. We're fucking full and you're just trying to import your problem children to our country in hopes we can make them better. We can but you don't deserve it if you can't make it there in the first place. You're not our problem lad and you need to stay where you're at.

Attached: 1492378499305.gif (600x304, 263K)

I think travelling by bus is the cheapest. But if you get here, you'd be better than homeless, but still stuck as a poorfag without a visa, and only able to do manual labor jobs for cash like the illegals do.

I don't know. Isn't Canada's economy always weaker than the US'?

Attached: 1512706133594.png (502x500, 238K)

just hike dude

Come to us to Russia.

What about me? I have a university degree and a trade ticket. Can I live there?

>university degree
>trade ticket
Acceptable. At least you tried and succeeded. That degree proves you can at least take orders and fill out paperwork. That's really important with living in the US.

I'm a skilled electrician with 12 years in the trade and you guys have a shortage of electricians. Put in a good word for me. Thanks.

IBEW join up bro. Unions a best for electricians. I'll see you in the breaker room sparky.

I'm already a brother. See you there, Normie.

ITT: OP wants to canoe down the niagara falls to become fatter in america

i am skin and bones at this point because i can barely afford food. i cant afford wi-fi at my apartment so i have to use mcdonalds wi-fi. im not blaming anyone in specific that im at this point but i know its not the best right now

hmm... free health care tho

i barely go to the hospital and even if i do its for a mild checkup that i get once every 3 years

by walking

i meant to tag these posts