Why is my life so miserable? I'm gonna commit suicide soon

Why is my life so miserable? I'm gonna commit suicide soon.

Attached: PmrEGwZ.jpg (188x368, 20K)

Why is your life so miserable?

That's not good. Got any hobbies?

Trolling on the Internet.
Kill me.

Get a job

Go to a maid/cosplay cafe. That would cheer me up.

Attached: boner.gif (367x265, 565K)

I can't.

I'm not interested in real girls.

Interests? Maybe if you trigger full sperg on something things won't seem that bad

Attached: 1562103772133.png (275x257, 88K)

based

Then write a blog

have you considered buying a moped

ユー ブリング グレート ディスオナー トゥー ヨー カントリー

Attached: 1559461704930.jpg (640x640, 51K)

I used to love reading books but I do not have any interest these days.

Maybe I will.

wow i love talking about books. whats your favorite book?

also, why are japanese people so quiet on discord. i'm trying to make japanese friends but they barely even talk.

Attached: 1562797507225.jpg (857x696, 54K)

Nope. I don't have a license.

Exactly. I'm the worst product Japan has ever produced.

Learning to drive would be something as well.

Nothing in particular, but the last book I read was Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. It was a little sad but beautiful story.
Discord is not so popular in Japan for whatever reasons. In your case, maybe they simply cannot read and write English.

I know, but it would cost a lot of money and energy.

nononono i speak japanese really well and have read lots of yukio mishima and haruki murakami, and also the book of five rings, in japanese. i speak to the japs in japanese and tell them that i'm a haーfu from hokkaido. the discord servers that i'm in are very populated so i don't know why so few people are talking.

anyways, you sound based as hell. please don't kill yourself okay?

Attached: 88080898.png (640x1146, 644K)

user, it really isn't worth it, the bad times leave but you'll never experience it if you aren't here. I tried to commit suicide a while back and I would have regretted it, i've met so many good people recently.

IT. WILL. GET. BETTER.

But you could join the local bosuzoku and cruise the streets late at night. Are there still bosuzoku in Japan?

本当?三島由紀夫を日本語で読んだの?すごい!
当面自殺はしないと約束するよ

I've been like this for like 10 years. I know things won't go better, at least anytime soon.

I'm sorry there's almost no 暴走族 in Japan.
They are out of fashion, so to speak.

You need to expend energy. Your mind will have less time and power to drag you down. That's the whole point of suggesting activities to you. Learn new things and keep yourself busy while you're at it. Fill your mind with something else than dark thoughts.

see you next year

It will, if it doesn't happen naturally. Make it.

hehehe thank you so much for the compliment. reading in japanese takes about twice as long for me to do as reading english does, but its not too bad.

i'm too awkward to respond in japanese unfortunately. when i speak to japs on discord i have to be pumped full of cafeine to be brave enough. 申しわけありません。

Attached: 095490540945.png (500x500, 355K)

The problems is that I tend to be distracted easily. Any activity can be distressing.

Huh. The last time I was at Harajuku station, there were goths girls everywhere, a punk band playing on the sidewalk and there was a guy with a trained monkey. The monkey was jumping through a flaming hoop. I've heard that Harajuku is boring now. You should leave Japan.

It's okay. I'm happy to see a Norwegian using Japanese. I hope you'll continue learning it.

おちんちんwwwwweww

Have you considered not being a herbivore man

thank you so much! *big hug*
i love the japanese. i've been into martial arts since i was 14 and really wanted to go to japan to train with the kyokushin fighters, but it never happened.

i'm sami and a lot of sami people have interests in japan because we want to learn more about the ainu people, because we're so similar.

Attached: 594059044095.jpg (351x499, 24K)

Tokyo is becoming more and more boring these days because we're gonna have the Olympic games here.
"Cleansing" campaigns are going on and soon Tokyo will be full of cheap tourist attractions.

Do you do chores around the house?

I felt that way except the suicide part, I wrote of what helped but fuck I can't format well so here's tl;dr
>don't read/watch news, no politics
>far less tv/music/movie (except more documentaries, ones that are actually informative, so mostly older ones)
>almost dropped snacks/candy completely
>no habitual drinks like coffee, hot chocolate, tea
>light exercise atleast daily
>started to pay attention to every little movement I do now no matter how ordinary
>being constantly aware of myself in general
>went through every habit/preference/taste/belief one-by-one, if it's origin was not myself I willed myself to "forget" it
>getting rid of things I don't need, not doing things I don't need to do
>started thinking about religion/philosophy, but on my own without pre-processed thoughts from media
only things left are video games and masturbation
I'll probably soon drop video games, except vr games which double as exercise and so aren't a complete waste of my time
also found a few things to dedicate myself to and I most likely will no matter the cost or my actual success

>三島由紀夫
What does this mean
>当面自殺
I can read the last two but I always forget what the middle one means

Ok, easy on the anime and manga

Attached: 1425012236120.jpg (252x240, 15K)

>当面
this time
>自殺
suicide
>三島由紀夫
yukio mishima. really famous japanese author that we were discussing.

Attached: 454353453.gif (498x278, 444K)

I don't think I'm a 草食系男子. I'm just not energetic overall.

Ainu people are most genetically similar to a group of indigenous pygmy people in asia. It's convergent evolution.

play koikatsu

>my own without pre-processed thoughts from media
Ahahahahaha holy fuck

ありがとう

>me read book
>me no think meself
>me smort
t. ameridumb

I was tired but then I got diagnosed with hashimotos disease and I am feeling better

Thanks for replying guys I'm less anxious now.
I'm gonna go to bed now. Have a nice day.

馬鹿 庵野 秀明

yeah! i wasn't referring to us being genetically related. i was more referring to us both being an ethnic minority with a dying/dead language in an otherwise modern rich country, you know?

have a nice sleep fren!

Attached: 594095040495.jpg (779x1007, 108K)

Oh ok. Then that's good. It's not like people are very genetically different anyways.

Good night

What about kabukicho? They can't ruin that area.

sudoku is what you should do

they're good for a bit of mental stimulation and fun. otherwise try seppuku

you spend too much time and money on pachinko machines
stop it