Pol is full of cucks

They all could be cuckolds in order to marry a white women, literally WN movement is full of loosers. Now I imagine the kind of nonsense that the cucks of pol will say as "there is a Jew behind the post", etc. No, I am a simple white boy who knows the reality of white women, they are traitors who only want the white men to have children (after living as coalburners/roasties) or to be the provider of their nigglets, I have seen in Asian girls and Latina girls more affectionate deals to white boys and I have seen in them truly feminine women. Do what you want with your fucking lives but do not call yourselves white men but betas, you stain the name and pride of the white man chasing whores who do not want be with us.

Attached: 70eae659cf640ac328c4497dd7f2e0b7.jpg (1080x2160, 218K)

Newsflash. Half the american male population is. It so common it drives me crazy. I am so adamantly against it that I barely have any friends because I refuse to see eye to eye with a man raising another mans child. I can count 5 that I know personally that I either grew up with or work with that are good guys but fuck me I just cant get past the fact that theyre a cuck. Am I wrong for feeling this way? I guess I'll just stay at home raising my kids that are MINE and enjoying time with them and doing things that make me happy like taking my pontoon boat to the lake to jug for catfish and building my LS Swapped c10 and drinking beer in the garage. Guess I dont need friends.

You are on your first steps to the final redpill - the ebony gf pill.

Attached: 1560801544719.jpg (472x597, 44K)

Bump, indeed it is.

>It's mostly Asiancel's spamming, larping, proxing on here to make it look organic.

tldr
fuck off kike

It's almost like the (((white women want another race meme))) is in-accurate, and made purely for demoralization purposes to distract from other actual Important Topics.

Attached: 001.jpg (3000x2561, 773K)

Might as well post entire pages from the Talmud you fucking kike.

Fuck off with your zoo fetish.

Disgusting tattoos. Looks like a spider crept up under the bikini.

>calls others cucks
>calls himself boy
kek

>Fuck off with your zoo fetish.
Once you get blackpilled and siegepilled to the gills, you start valuing the real factors in mate selection - loyalty, fertility and matching libido. Only black women are worthy nowadays to be made in to "proper women".

Attached: 1552681691534.jpg (1320x1256, 346K)

you forgot attraction, which black women fail at. they are obese and look like men in drag

>wide sweeping generalizations like a typical shut in bitter incel virgin
There are plenty of highly educated attractive black women that appreciate family values and the white picket fence life.

Attached: 1563083377611.jpg (236x232, 13K)

>White women have no reason to race mix, since they already have the most desirable men. Also these are marriage statistics, and don't account for white women who still fucked non whites while in their "finding oneself" phase
>The election meaning anything, as most white women are at a disadvantage having their husband's wealth redistributed. Both sides didn't pander to women in different ways, and women voted in their best interests

What a worthless infographic. AWALT

>plenty
literally untrue. They are the most obese of any group, they have the lowest iq of any group regardless of how "educated" they are, have the highest std rate of any group, have sex earlier than any group, the largest number of premarital partners of any group, and are literally unable to be traditional if they are racemixing. kys now faggot.

There are lot of cucks that post misunderstood statistics, most white women marry white men, but when they are 30 or 40 years old, that is, after fucking so many blacks that their pussy is deformed and after having bastards with other men. Literally those who post those statistics are pieces of shit that defend a collective composed of sluts, I prefer a conservative Latina with wide hips to a ugly coalburner (synonymous of white women), will not be of my race but is better as a wife, mother and lover.

>coping this hard
>let's dismiss everything on something not even related
>powerful

Attached: 005.png (800x3098, 590K)

Black women are actually the highest educated group in USA. The obesity statistics are eschewed because black women distribute fat differently. Rest of it is just jewish lies.

Attached: 1555223725648.jpg (225x225, 9K)

latinas are unfaithful and your kids will be brown because you think someone is telling you to marry a whore. You could just not marry a whore instead of finding an objectively worse woman because of a false dichotomy you invented in your own mind.

Sitting in a classroom doesn't make you educated.

>niggers go to college for free for gender study degrees
still low iq. Not even most whites should be in university, and especially not niggers. It should be only for high IQ careers.
>muh fat distribution
their highest rates of heart disease say hello, retard
>Information I don't like is jewish lies
ok retard

>Black women are actually the highest educated group in USA
Clearly you haven't been to a McDonalds or a Burger King, in Louisiana or Kentucky, or Texas, or fucking anywhere else in America for that matter..Try to order a burger in Detroit for fuck sakes.

more educated then you, college dropout

Attached: 1520719415435.jpg (599x590, 58K)

turn off that fucking memeflag, and show us that beautiful blue and white kike star flag, Jacob

Do you think i even care of that, take a look to the average millenian/zoomer white girl, they're coalburners. I prefer to have childrens with latinas and Asian, my local church is full of conservative girls from Colombia and Venezuela that make white girls look like drags. They literally look like the girl i posted up and my offspring will turn eventually white because of the weather and the next ice age.

Attached: 2017071214524694065.jpg (662x740, 111K)

>more educated then you
>then
>than

you missed a color, mr Engrish teacher

Attached: 1555655940684.jpg (3564x2372, 1.8M)

another fucking memeflag with anti-white sentiment.. go figure

The heeb flag is blue and white. I didn't miss anything you monkey dumpling

So much shilling the last months

Imagine being being an incel that feels he needs to racemix to have a chance, that has convinced himself that the most loyal women (white women) are the culprit of it all.

You literally call "memeflag" and "kike" every post that it's not with your way of thinking. There are a lot of white guys which are tired of white women, if you want to be a cuck, good for you but don't obligate us to be a sissy piece of shit like you filthy piece of shit

literally nothing you said is true, kys

> 0 arguments
Another debate solidly won

Attached: 1563183391091.jpg (353x1024, 68K)

>You literally call "memeflag" and "kike" every post that it's not with your way of thinking
that's right, I certainly do, you fucking memeflag kike, you're in the wrong neighborhood if you think the people around here are that dumb

Im 20 and alreasy married to a white girl thats further right than me. Theres still good girls out there. You just gotta find them. My wife lived 16 hours away. I will admit though all the women from my home state are snooki wannabe thots that whore out to nigglets, but there is still some diamonds out there. You just gotta keep digging and have a less pessimistic attitude. No chick wants to be with a whiny negative bitch. They want a man that tells them whats what and takes control. I think thats the problem nowadays. All these dudes have been taught to be nice to girls and they just let them walk all over them.

Yes and i don't have nothing against them but I'm talking about the average, literally white guys behind coalburners make white mens look like desesperante freaks

*desesperate

Dude, almost anyone on Jow Forums can cuck your mom. You're obviously a faggot who never comes out of his house or else you would now a white women is as whorish as any other women from a different race. It's not our fault you didn't look for a girl when you were around puberty to hold and keep as your wife. I atleast did faggot. Maybe your dad is the real cuck for not teaching you that.

Attached: 1563014740549.png (1233x1600, 1.71M)

Come on, Shlomo... You fucked that up twice.

I wondered what clas of person if behind this comment

Attached: f2mba5spaj701.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

Wonder how big the nose is, of the person behind this comment

Thanks for stopping by boycuck.

wtf , the chick on the left looks like shes in her early 50's

she's obese retard

Attached: gross-crotch.jpg (302x217, 9K)

not everyone is a cuck but there are lots of them. i hold people on the right to higher standards so it pisses me off exponentially more and sometimes i want to scream at them and slap them through the computer screen.

Attached: pcghqhpmYu1ukoi7g.jpg (400x366, 30K)

Attached: black-women-unatractive.jpg (720x604, 100K)

Typical cuck. Worst than any Swede I've ever met.

Ryan Dawson is that you?

>he didnt marry his high school sweet heart.
Imagine passing up this golden opportunity. Here's a pro-tip: there is absolutely no woman on earth who is perfect. The more you "sample" the more miserable you will be- one might have a trait that you've and other traits that you hate, like good at sex but horrible personality. And then you find the sweetest girl in the world but she doesn't have much sex drive. Women aren't modular, you can't mix and match to create your perfect waifu, the earlier you get married the happier you will be. Cant miss that which you never experienced except for the 1950's you can miss that.

>Whites are killing themselves now.

Yes!

there is truth in that statement however if you compromise all the time but she doesent you are walking a slippery slope to get cucked

Now I imagine the kind of nonsense that the ducks of pol will say as "there is a new behind this post"
Then show flag Retard

Never said anything about compromising. I didnt suggest you need to be spineless in marriage, and if your gf is a cunt then dump her,, just the attitude of waiting for something better to come along is a losing strategy. It applies to all kinds of things even the more mundane things like purchasing a new house or car. If you like it then go ahead and make a move.

God I want to pump my hot Thracian godly cum in a black princess.

The guy on the right has a familiar nose, I just can't put my finger on where I've seen a nose like that

No source

>No, I am a simple white boy who knows the reality of white women, they are traitors who only want the white men to have children (after living as coalburners/roasties) or to be the provider of their nigglets
you are just an average red pilled man, not any more red pilled than most of us
while ive seen psycho white knights here, they arent 5%

>I'm not a jew

>Whites are all cucks

>You guys should race mix with asians and latinos.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: 1490598522964.png (628x356, 183K)