My mind is hurting me, my body is too weak to stop it

My mind is hurting me, my body is too weak to stop it.

Attached: 1563040963169.png (350x302, 18K)

I feel you

Attached: 1448467148743.png (489x358, 86K)

>i suffer in 1st world

Whites are such fucking pussies, why don't you just die useless shitheads

i feel it too
when you see this historical clusterfucked of fratering graveyards of your ancestors and the undead spirits torn between the past and The Endlessness chained into one big circle of blood and blood and blood.

Attached: 6534.jpg (1104x1080, 210K)

hang in there

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>hang

Attached: 90897.jpg (1449x1409, 467K)

Harden yourself to the world. It won't get easier but you can get harder.

Attached: 3ff30f79beeddc786a169f4b44970583.png (480x640, 48K)

Accept it and let it all out, once you do get up and hold your head up high. It's okay to be scared.

Attached: 6ff44e0425fb74208c9dfa169b749d3d.jpg (564x1001, 30K)

hardening is a meme you'll always the same scared ass child even when you're 30

being a master of covering up and distracting people from the fragile core of your being. just gets worse then because nobody knows who you really are.

Attached: 333.jpg (271x261, 31K)

Renaming this board /emo/
Man up you weakling.

>Man up you weakling.
if the only reason you're doing that is to make other people comfortable you shouldn't bother

Men aren't men anymore. They're emotionally needy weaklings and thats why china laughs at us, it's fucking pathetic. Take up boxing or MMA, sort your shit out.

>Men aren't men anymore
wasn't aware of the recent genetic mutation what's this new species you're talking about, you basic cunt?

Attached: 1508448728204.jpg (645x729, 26K)

We live in a world where we're knee deep in trannies, faggots & self-centrered twats always having an online crycry and even calling the cops for hurt feels and that, THAT'S your best answer? Wewlad

If the world didn't constantly test our metal we wouldn't need to harden it ourselves but you are right hardening and tempering no matter how strong is like magic that no one understands and as a result is very misunderstood.
This is merely of by product of the unknown. I appreciate your concern straya.
Maybe I'll open up to you one day and share some secrets. Maybe.

Attached: never let a demon stay in your head rent free.jpg (500x311, 126K)

>knee deep in trannies
seen one today?
>faggots & self-centrered twats always having an online crycry
>online
so nothing changed we just invented computers

>seen one today
Oh god you're right user, I haven't seen one on this one day so like, problem solved right?
>interneet n sheeeeet
We've had internet and forums for 20 years captain mensa. If you can't see the change since the 2000's then there's just no hope for you.

its really interesting, you ever notice how turbo spergs wear fedoras? you ever wonder why?

its a throwback to an anarchronism over a percieved value those things used to have. 'why aren't people classy anymore?'. it is just a mistaken idea of how things were along with a percieved loss of it.

replace 'class' with 'manliness' and we have you. 'why aren't men MANLY men anymore, they didn't feel self conscious or sad ever they were all basically conan the barbarian'.

fuck off lmao

Attached: 1558206995953.png (581x525, 55K)

Lots of words there but you successfully said absolutely nothing at all. Fedoras? What now? Who's talking about hats? Take a few days off Jow Forums sunshine I've literally never seen a fedora wearer anywhere but posted on here.

We're all barbarians!? Nigga what, no we're men, you know that sent people to the moon, built enormous cities through hard labour and effort, turned the most hostile environments into living spaces and yet here in this silly little echochamber you encourage this embarrassing behaviour that's already turning Europe and the Americas into a twisted, degenerate bucket of worthless neets that feed parasitically from the system.

Don't forget to vote for Hilary or whatever the emu equivalent is.

i'm saying all the testoterone and blustering while ignoring fundamental parts of yourself is unhealthy and maybe your real problem is with 21st century society itself

probably

no idea what i'm arguing night dickhead

Attached: 76c39028d43598532fc845d8ce1f151e.png (855x855, 10K)

>no idea what i'm arguing
Here we can agree. You're argument is null & void, manlihood (fuck me google have even taken this word out of their lefty bullshit dictionary) has served us well & good for millenniums, focussing on feels rather than goals is what is helping society implode.